Kane vs Lukaku

Who is the better striker between these two?

strawpoll.me/14056898

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14056898
strawpoll.me/14058993
youtube.com/watch?v=QiFHmhXqlUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

always bet on black

>4 season wonder

>Kane might be good enough to play for a top team
>Lukaku already is

Anyone who doesn't say Harry Kane is deluded
Not going to do your poll though as they're purely for faggots

Are you sure?

they're flat track bullies
come back when one of them have a single trophy to their name

agree with this. neither have won anything yet, but Im sure this will all be cleared up at end of season when United have won something.
Tottenham winning nothing ever again, and being a muh goals man doesn't make you elite.

this is objectively correct

>this is the logic idiots use

>ITT: idiots
I guess both Kane and Lukaku are worse strikers than the likes of Negredo and Ulloa, seeing as both of those have a Premier League winners medal. Right?

dont see how Im wrong. Its not just about getting goals, gotta win trophies with those goals. dominate a cup final or something.

Reminder that Ferguson is gone and your glory days are well and truly over.

When Kane moves to Barcelona he will likely be the most succcessful English player of all time

well when he does, I'll change my opinion. Im not going to be convinced he's one of the beset because of hypothetical situations right now, sorry.

Kane obviously.

Lukaku's technique is largely dreadful. He's actually an OK dribbler, although still pretty clumsy looking at it, but his touch and passing aren't great.

Kane is pretty much the whole package, other than pace, although he looks a touch quicker this season imo. He's also close to being completely two-footed.

Easily Kane for me. I think he will go to Real Madrid in the next 2 years as a Benzema/TSU replacement

@78661638
>being this much of a triggered ABU

and this is precisely why you're an idiot. Teams win leagues and trophies, not individual players.

>Teams win leagues and trophies, not individual players.
what an abhorrent statement. Never heard of a player carrying a team?

>carrying
This doesn't define whether or not a player is great you blithering idiot.

>moving goalposts
>incessant namecalling
you can congratulate me on winning the argument when youre ready :-)

Haven't moved any goalposts, you made a laughably stupid argument and I'm correctly labeling you what you are.

Im still waiting..

>strawpoll.me/14056898
I voted Lukaku just to piss off Brits

>78661567
yeah shearer was fucking shite too wasn't he

idiot

>putting words into mouth
>namecalling
You can congratulate me on winning the argument when youre ready :-)

Kane reminds me of final arsenal season rvp with his awkward but great technique.
Lukaku is a physical powerhouse and I don’t think I’ve seen a striker as effective at doing what he does so consistently.
Would probably opt for Kane though because his shooting is fucking ridiculous this season

You barely notice that Kane's mouth has only been photoshopped close in that image.

both are crap

I voted for Kane because he's white.

Kane and it's not even close. Lukaku's whole thing is being big and strong and powering into the box. Kane is technically light years ahead of him and better in the air

Anyone who judges an individual's success by team accomplishments is a goddamn retard. As in most of the participants ITT

Kane is better for sure, he has more technical ability and is dangerous outside the box as well as in it. Lukaku isn't known for blooters.

shearer was english of course he was shit lol

The Hussar of Huddersfield

>Kane has more votes
Isn't this board tired of being wrong every time?

Belgium aren't a top team.

Kane

Lukaku's positioning,vision, first touch,clumsy dribbling is horrible.
He's even worse of a tap-in man than Donaldo.

Kane

Lukaku is very limited as a footballer. Good athlete but he isn't gonna do it against the big teams.

You have to be 18 to post here

Is this shooped, or does the guy on the left really have that stupid face?

MORE IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/14058993
strawpoll.me/14058993
strawpoll.me/14058993

He's English

Anyone who says Lukaku is clearly just being contrarian there is no world where he is better than Kane.

>Lukaku's whole thing is being big and strong and powering into the box
Let me guess, he never scores against big teams and has no first touch

>not appreciating a striker who looks like a WW2 bomber pilot
figures

Kane isnt good enough for Barcelona and lacks the technical skills to fit there. Dont overrate your statpadding mouthbreathing mongoloid.

kane is better but I voted for luquacku anyway
smd

Kane is fucking shit. watch him bottle it for England.

>runs himself into the ground turning decent passes into good chances and carrying spuds
>then asked to forgo a couple months off so he can turn awful passes into good chances and carry england
"bottle it" is probably harsh

i thought it's Carlsen?

2nd is higher than 6th

Kane is so ugly it makes him look a bit mentally retarded.

he never got service at everton against bigger teams so I have no clue how he will do against better defences now either, because mou loves to bus park against anyone in the top half too. his first touch is objectively a lot worse than kane's unsure what you are memeing about

>they're flat track bullies
This. Kane only scores against shit teams like Dortmund and Arsenal, he vanishes against elite teams like Swansea and Burnley.

>people still tate that fuckling lukaku donkey. All he does is score empty goal tap-ins

i think it's still too early to tell. it depends how well they do on top teams. spurs are not a top team. i'm talking champions league finals.
international games don't count. players don't control where they're born. so let's leave that out. club football is so much more important just based on number of games played alone.
i think kane is slightly better right now. but in 5 years? i dunno. bale (i know he's not a striker) should in theory be best in the world right now but he fell off.

If those tap ins were easy then why cant Everton get a random nog to put them in? Lukaku was in a worse team than Kane and did just as well for the majority of the season while Kane was in a top 3 Eplel team.

neither are england

Lukaku is a beast, Kane is a meme.

>this is what idiotic americans actually believe
No wonder you thought Altidore would be elite.

>He's actually an OK dribbler, although still pretty clumsy looking at it
>clumsy dribbling

Lukaku stutters when he dribbles because he is goddamn constantly changing feet. This is part of him being hard to tackle - he's pulling defenders into his body. Wouldn't work for a smaller man, but it does for him. Kind of like good old Jonas at Newcastle - only had that one trick but did it nonstop against tiny fullbacks. Left-right then shoulders through.

Kane, on the other hand, only ever dribbles to make a half yard and then bang it.

Anyone honestly thinking that Kane is going to move to anywhere outside of england is literally delusional. There's no way a true english man like him would ever want to live in a shithole like Spain unironically

theyre both shit, ya abbonigger

Lukaku's playing with his back is amazing

>champions league finals

This is childish. The level in CL quarters and semis is frequently higher than in the finals. And if you have a dominant CL side, like Real recently, the number of players who actually get to play the final is super limited.

Most years the best match happens before then. If someone delivers in a quarter against a top side, that top side is in danger of elimination, even humiliation. The stakes are massive. By the final-only logic players like Zlatan, Aubaumayang, Aguero, Falcao should be rated lower than Mandzukic.

Obviously international games count - if they're high pressure knockout games. By those standards both Kane and Lukaku have already failed, giving shit performances while their teams were being embarrassed.

Stop giving our country such a bad rep holy shit

He was unironically the worst player in the entirety of the tournament back in the last Euros

Definitely Kane. And my word holds more value because I'm /lifelong/ Arsenal and I rate the franchise player of my arch enemy.

Leave it. You're clearly right and he's clearly a mong.

>telling someone to leave an argument he already continued yesterday
I think youre the mong

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFHmhXqlUw

Neither were integral to their teams winning. Great players win stuff.

These fools in these boards really are officially retarded.
No professional coach is gonna care who is better than whom. Both are two world class strikers and I mean it. They have pretty similar attributes considering they re the definition of center forward who can keep ball and score as well.
Ain't no serious manager gonna say, alright I have Lukaku/Kane on my team but Kane/Lukaku is better so I will buy him.
Both are starter and protagonist material for big clubs in an upcomming League (yes PL is comming back, screencap this).
The only team that made the stupid mistake to buy 2 starter class strikers and force one on the wings was PSG with Cavani/Ibrahimovic.

A top 10 of strikers really has no difference. Either you have the no 10 or the no 1 in the end you have a very good striker and the starting position covered.
You could put
>Suarez
>Higuain
>Cavani
>Aguero
>Aubameyang
>Lacazette
and the job will be done most likely equally with anyone.
One will score an amazing screamer, another will score some different screamer.
Players don't have individual ranking as th who is no.1 and who is no.2,3,4,5. Players exist in shelves. If you re aiming to win a Champions League and a treble. You need 20 from the top shelf imho.

Kane is better at shooting outside the box than Lukaku and I'd say Lukaku is a better target man. There isn't much difference though. They're both very intelligent players.

Tom Cleverly has more trophies than slippy g, your a dip