London to become Muslim colony?

"Could LONDON declare independence? After the capital's overwhelming vote against Brexit, calls grow for new Mayor Sadiq Khan to break away"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3658352/ScotLond-Remain-supporters-launch-online-campaign-Scottish-Londoners-join-stay-EU-voted-against-Brexit.html#comments

And Scottish woman to cuck us?

>LONDON declare independence

>And Scottish woman to cuck us?

Women and shitskins have no moral agency. White men need to get their mind around the idea that, when it comes to women, there is no right or wrong. Right and wrong are concepts developed by white men, for use in dealing with other white men.

Hey if non whites keep rising as a percentage in London I could see them doing some third world tier political moves. This Sadiq guy is not fit for UK politics.

Yeah, and look at that dumb look on her face. What a silly woman.

London
about to see property prices crash
non UK citizens right to ownership revoked
hmm what else

its not looking good for the non native population.

>London secedes
>build a wall around it

ALLAHU AKBAR

lol London is filthy.

You need some ethnic cleansing and that starts with some good ol' fascism.

>London declares independance
>England starves it to death with tariffs

Sure.
Anyhow, good luck Nigel.

If you ever have a moment of clarity, you might consider why female politicians share the same haircut with male Pakis.

Cheerio!

My thoughts exactly.

A month in the job and Khan's already declared London an Islamic State. I wonder who else does that kind of thing?

Let's claim London my brothers!

>Scotland and n.i declare independence
> Scotland gets fucked by eu
> Ireland continues to go down the shitter uk has to pay almost nothing in terms of welfare to Scottish an n.i bludgers
> independent London free city purified by polish migrants

Shit the uk breaking up may not be that bad

I can genuinenly see a huge fucking wall built around it as well; all routes into and out of completed blocked off.

Fuck em, almost all of England voted out except for that shit hole.

>london declares independence
>immediately begin beheading one another

sounds like an act of treason. Death to paki Khan.

>potato genocide 2.0 is almost complete

How many potatoes does it take to kill Ireland?
>none.

How can a city be independent? Queen Liz ain't gonna have none of that.

Sctoland having an independence referendum makes sense but the London mudslime is just beyond retarded.

Scotland is fuck without England for sure, the Scots are failing to realize that England has shielded them from a lot of problems, there is no way they can join the EU on their own without getting raped.

>a bunch of third world shitskins want to declare independence
>implying they would last a week

Belgium and Spain are gonna veto them. Scotcucks have no escape :3