Is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia any good?

Is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia any good?

the first 5 seasons, even though season 5 was hit and miss they still had the magic then after that i don't know what happened, their bird quit.

>is Reddit: The Show any good

First 7 seasons are gold, all are worth watching.

Got about 10 min into the first episode of season 12 then shut it off.

It's dead. Had a good run though.

Yes.

He's asking about Its Always Sunny, not Rick and Morty

The other two episodes from this season were pretty good

It's pure, unadulterated reddit.

They went SJW. They did it in an odd way as to not offend their audience but they forgot that the point of the show was to offend people. Offending people is comedy.

They literally had an AIDS in the pool joke in the latest episode. I think you are being too critical of the new seasons

stopped being consistently funny after season 6 and stopped watching in s7. I didn't have the patience to find out if it got better after a string of bad episodes in s7.

aids jokes are acceptable now

don't conflate 80s liberals with todays liberals

Its another show like all shows that Sup Forums will tell you is reddit.

It's got lame bits, but on the whole still good. Everything from s2-s10 I laughed at hard, after that it became a mixed bag

>Its always upboaty in redditelphia

Sure its good if youre a fag OP

>string of bad eps

which ones? it has the by far worst episode, and the anti-social network was weak, but every other ep that season was a solid 7/10 at the least

This. If they made a episode now making fun of a closeted fag Mac sucking tranny dick like they have in the past they would be crucified by leftists saying that sucking tranny cock is the best thing ever and you should embrace it.

Yes but it starts to dwindle around season 9. I haven't seen the new episodes.

I think you are baiting. Mac being a closeted fag is in every other episode. However I forgot that you are from Sup Forums, the only thing you want to see is closeted fags sucking tranny dick.

You're not fooling me Satan's cousin. Faggots should be made fun of, not celebrated.

then you fucked up broski because the 2nd and 3rd episodes were great

its my favorite comedy show of all time. its been running for over a decade and somehow hasnt jumped the shark yet. love it.