Can we stop pretending that people watch sports to see athletic performance...

Can we stop pretending that people watch sports to see athletic performance? The only reason people watch sports is to see who wins.

Legalize drugs in sport.

Your post is dumb.

You're a legit retard

I wanna priyanka the fuck outta her chopra, if ya know what i mean ;^)

For me, it's australian shitposting. Not even canadians can't come up with such original content.

I agree

Think of your favorite sport. Imagine if every match/race/fight/whatever ended in a forced draw and everyone on both sides hugged each other. You wouldn't watch it.

Yeah, because there is no athletic performance on that. If there was athletes doing their thing, I'd watch it.

Then just watch those marble races.

atheltic performance? The moment you legalise drugs it becomes scientific performance, which team has the most cutting edge boost, hell, lets go a step further and surgically enchance theme, give them metal arms and shit, bring back Robowars into the 2020s

>Legalize drugs in sport.
Most sports require physical effort, by the body. The human body is a machine that has limited performances. But drugs can greatly enhance its performance. So it's cheating.

Is studying before tests cheating? If no one knew the effects of workouts, except for a single team, and that team started winning everything because only they knew about workouts, would it be cheating too?

Basically what happens in cycling, despite what denyers say

studying is like training. it's quite the opposite of cheating, because who trained the most, who put the most effort into getting good, sweating hours and hours honing their skill, will likely win
using drug is like using magical product to win. you eat the pills and become insta-stronger

>arguing that studying is cheating
Brazilian ''''''''''''''education''''''''''''''.

I wonder how she'll look after a decade of testosterone injections? Semenya has shown that that's what works for female athletes

But if everyone does it...

She's an actress, not an athlete

If you want to see what's possible you might as well let amputees with spring loaded legs fucking run a 6 second 100m.

I want to see what's possible from the human body

I only watch women's sports to see if there are any hot bitches.

Hot

Why people watch sports:

>it's a place to nerd out about tactics, history, stats
>worshiping celebrieties
>sense of community and the false feeling of being part of something bigger than yourself
>nationalism, patriotism
>an place to hang out with friends,
or find new friends, something to do
>competing and competitions are inherently fun unless you're a weak bitch butthurt over always being picked last in gym class
>aesthetic pleasure from impressive athletic performace, messi's dribbling is just beautiful
>identification: I want to be like that, i could do that if not for some bullshit excuse

STRAYA DOES IT AGAIN

this, why the fuck are people discussing sports instead of posting more of her?

>Legalize drugs in sport.
This is something that should obviously be done, but people are too invested in the general illogic of War on Drugs.

>Can we stop pretending that people watch sports to see athletic performance?
This is a non-sequitur to the thrust of the post. Performance enhancing drugs, as the name implies, enhance athletic performance. People who watch sports for athletic performance should be in favor of allowing drug use.

>Hot
>that negro's face when

Designated.

Low quality words, high quality semen demon