Upcoming concert thread

Who are you going to see in 2018?

Attached: death grips %22mosh pit%22.webm (1080x1920, 1.95M)

knocked loose
if the pit looks like that i'm leaving though

Some I've bought tickets for, some I'm very close to buying. . .

>Royal Thunder
>Electric Six
>Franz Ferdinand
>Judas Priest
>Clan of Xymox
>Weird Al
>Jack White
>Mastadon
>Erasure

GAS in NY

Ministry
Soft Moon
Youth Code
Chelsea Wolfe
Drab Majesty

Going to sled island in calgary, so I'll see John Maus, Mount Eerie, Grouper, and a bunch of other bands there.

Other than that, me and my girlfriend have tickets to see Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks and Beach House this summer. My dad has been talking about wanting to see Bon Iver on his upcoming tour too so I might go to that with him. Some rapper named Amine is also coming to my uni soon so I might go to that since all my pleb friends want to go although I'll probably end up just getting black out drunk.

My friend saw them and said they were amazing, have fun

Laibach and Bolzer for now, Skopje is pretty fucking boring when it comes to gigs.

Radiohead in NY

Yes:
Radiohead
Flying Lotus
One of the Greenwood brothers' band
Julia Holter

Maybe:
Mogwai
Deaftones

Attached: file.png (501x155, 15K)

You gotta get tickets man, it's gonna be so flame.

A can't miss event, seeing a future superstar during his humble beginnings phase when he's just coming up. You'll be able to tell your kids about it, because this guy is the future of indie rock.

Attached: 29-og.jpg (500x707, 66K)

seeing nick cave conversation
weezer and pixies
should i see iceage? heard they're good live

Also I was supposed to see Jeezy a couple weeks ago but it got cancelled

Decemberists
Street Sects
Injury Reserve
Electric Six
Built to Spill
Preoccupations
Streetlight

>mount eerie
wonder what that will be like

>preoccupations
>street sects
very jealous desu

MGMT in La and maybe San Diego too

Black moth Super Rainbow at the Black Cat in .DC. I've been waiting to see this band for years and I'm so fucking stoked I finally get to

I haven't really made roo many plans yet, but I'm seeing the Breeders on my birthday and I think they perform with Weezer.

Just saw Spoon and they destroyed it. Definitely one of the most underrated bands of all time. I like to think in some alternative reality, they had a bunch of hit songs

Hop Along
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

I got to see em for free in chicago at millennium park like 9 years ago. enjoy the show.

saw already:
>a perfect circle
>dave attell

upcoming:
>the midnight
>primus/mastodon x2
>kgatlw

might be seeing:
>spectral voice
>radiohead
>other shows that pop up

Going to see Ride, Slowdive and the cure on the same day feelsgoodman

i'm going to see david byrne, LCDSS, the national and pearl jam this weekend on my local lollapalooza
i also hope i can get tickets for radiohead+flylo, but that's very unlikely
i might see mogwai too

from my songkick:
GY!BE, MGMT, Mount Eerie, Aretha Franklin, Mayhem, Lorde, Superchunk, The Feelies, Julien Baker, Guided by Voices, Acid Mothers Temple, Jeff Rosenstock, Built to Spill, Ibibio Sound Machine, Electric Wizard, Natalia Lafourcade, Panda Bear, Xiu Xiu, Melvins, Iceage, Hop Along, Andrew WK, Slayer, Hot Snakes, King Gizzard, Sleep, Radiohead - all for the first time

Basically trying to see as much as I can this year. Still on the fence about Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Fever Ray, Tricky, Beach House, Mastodon + Primus

were they with white reaper? another underrated band

clairo :DD

In the next month or so
>Protomartyr
>Ty Segall
>Jack White
Haven't planned beyond that

Kys

Lightning bolt soon

Already saw STRFKR
Going to see Thee oh sees, guided by voices, xiu xiu, of montreal and King gizzard so far

Radiohead. Sleep is also playing this day but I have to go Radiohead.
Queens of the Stone Age for the 3rd time and Brockhampton at my first festival.
Lorde/Run The Jewels.
Jeff Rosenstock.

very excited to see crime in stereo. also still debating seeing the smashing pumpkins.

Attached: A08B445A-C99E-4DFF-86A7-D14E45169F8D.jpg (1369x1819, 521K)

NYC 6/8

Attached: 8C13FE73-7DDC-41AC-B9B6-6D1D3E7ECB5E.png (750x1334, 1.17M)

primus w/ mastodon

Upcoming shows
The Residents
Thor & Friends
Of Montreal
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Beach House
Primus and Mastodon

I’m seeing the flaming lips in June. Gonna be a blast, haven’t seen them since their free show at okc zoo amp

Lol I have friends thinking about going to that same Amine concert and only way I'm going is if I get fukd up too. Looking forward to sled island as well tho, and probably alvvays and preoccupations