Motor/sp/ort - Good job letting the last one die edition

Good work, you FUCKS. You let handegg kill the thread. So as punishment, you don't get a fancy schedule.

>NASCAR at Charlotte
>F1 in Japan
>IMSA at Road Atlanta
>WRC in Spain
and some other poo in loo racing series whereever

>Everyone is mad at Ryan Newman
>Ferrari sucks and they're trying to make it not suck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLROk705lPo
24hseries.com/2017/24h-cota-usa-2017/entry-list
espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/20912750/nascar-drivers-making-money-comparable-nba-nfl
countryrebel.com/blogs/videos/take-a-peek-inside-nascar-drivers-brand-new-futuristic-mansion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for fuck arca

Thank you user I can untie the noose now

>16 seconds after thread is posted

starting to think OP is behind these

youtube.com/watch?v=KLROk705lPo

>A few impolite words between drivers not even competing against each other anymore
>LE DRAMA

I get that Nascar is thirsty for a scandal or incident to boost ratings right now but this is reaching. A lot of wasted ink on this.

Tony Kanaan will be announced as the Driver of the #14 AJ Foyt car in the next few days

No definitive word on Conor Daly’s return to the team.

Carlin Racing has one brand new DW12 tub as it prepares to run a full time program next year. Max Chilton is in frame there with the team. Though there hasn’t been an engine announcement yet, it will be with Chevrolet.
A second car is likely also in the works, though further down the off season is when that will be discussed.

Red Bull will win Suzuka

Kyle B wins Charlotte

Screencap this.

as opposed to F1, where a driver passing someone else is an international incident and cause for memes for a year

He does it to race threads I make right away so I don't think so.

are times so bad for Kyle Petty he needs to give some drunk a ride home at 2:15 in the morning for $15.25? Or some shlup who will talk on his cell phone the whole ride a ride from the airport for $25.32?

I hope you find what you are looking for Kyle. Personally, I think he should just go for a ride on his motorcycle

F to Robert Yates

So Munoz is definitely on the street for now? He really deserves a few more shots at the 500, been so close so many times

Suck my dick nigga. NASCAR is fire and only lefty fags dont get it.

>HUURRDEERRPPP THEY ONLY GO IN A CIRCLE DDDEEERRRRPPP

>Robert Yates didn't live to see his HoF induction

>Good work, you FUCKS. You let handegg kill the thread. So as punishment, you don't get a fancy schedule.
the only reason we let your shitty threads die is because you're a lazy faggot and don't put in schedules in the first place

once IndyCar is done, motor/sp/ort doesnt exist for me

who cares about ASSCAR

now I must return to /hoc/

F

>who cares about ASSCAR
100% this

I concur 100%.
The kid is good at what he does and could win the 500 on a bad day.
I suspect his phone will be ringing hot before May from team owners looking for a one off ride.

At least he died knowing he was in.

2 years in a row now he does better than his teammates in the same car but is screwed by money

Okay, but I have to warn you, this happened.

You think Alan fucked any of those Hooters girls?
Actually, how easy are they?

24hseries.com/2017/24h-cota-usa-2017/entry-list
>Hindy on the entry list
This might be entertaining

thumbnail looked like Tommy Wiseau

bathurst 1000 ya cunt

Reminder that Yates was so good that NASCAR had to make the common template and they still won the 'ship

The high cost and pussified modern NASCAR ended the team, and Mars jumping ship to Kryle and the Toyotas.

>Gen 5 cars
so much not want

Someone is claiming that Indycar’s incomplete 2018 schedule was accidentally thrown up on the website, but then quickly removed.

Another person apparently screencapped it and posted it to Twitter, but Indycar DM’s them asking for its removal.

Allegedly it had Watkins Glen dropped, Portland in, and no Mexico City.

this. reddit/f1 ops are the worst motorsports threads

Doesn't IMSA (France family) own Watkins Glen? Portland's track is city owned. Could be true.

Yeah, ISC owns the glen

>Portland's track is city owned.
Which means who the fuck would be paying for the (title sponsorship of the) race and why have we not heard a rumour? The facilities are so poor there its got to be put together like a temporary circuit just like NOLA was, or any street course.

Alan was based nigga. God killed him off early for the amount of seed he spread

Viral marketing lmao!

Do you think pic related and 1000hp would solve the pleb-driver question?

It needs a solution.

>No MotoGP on the OP
Shit thread

Kulwicki was a hardcore Catholic who only took the Hooters sponsorship because he needed the money. I think in his biography they talked about how he had very high standards for dating and he left behind the only woman he ever loved in Wisconsin.

>Do you think pic related and 1000hp would solve the pleb-driver question?

Define 'solve'. If solve means chase out the pleb paydrivers to a car they can not die in in some other series, then you've got a 9-Indycar series with nowhere near 33 for Indy. Actually that would effectively cause IMSA to suddenly have like 10 more Gibson P2s so I'm for it.

Damn Helio done with Indy series except for the Indy 500

Switching to imsa full time for Penske

>Le push to pass

espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/20912750/nascar-drivers-making-money-comparable-nba-nfl

>NASCAR drivers should be making nine figures
what did dennis mean by this?

there's no motogp this weekend

Is anyone excited for Petit Le Mans?

It's a shit thread for more reasons than that

Yes, I'll be there in person. Can't fuckin wait.

Fucking nice. I wanted to go because it seems like such a comfy race, but couldn't do to needing to buy a new truck.

>complains about having to race too much
>complains about how long the races are
>btw pay us more

Can some shop MAGA on that Hat

>3 day ban for baneposting on a f1 race
hey guys, did anyone saw the toyota showcar fail?
also
>F Robert Yates
that's going to be an interesting trio, will Pagenaud be 4th driver for the 24h?

the races are too long though

Yeah last year the weather was perfect. 70 degrees all day with a nice breeze. Laid in the grass on spectator hill drinking beer most of the day, the porsche/proto challenge accident in the esses happened right in front of me. Weather forecast is predicting rain this year though.

What's the better domestic bike championship; British Superbikes or the Spanish CEV?

Toyota BTFO

Lets now discuss WEC Super season AND future streaming/TV rights.

WEC season is $40 for the whole deal. P-good stuff. I don't regret at all.

F1 is now on ESPN basically killing its US momentum.

INDY is looking for a TV contract that will give it more streaming abilities.

IS this all pointing to a WEC style stream available? F1 will of course be like $300 or something stupid.

I could see myself dropping $100 per year on MS between the 3 and maybe FE but otherwise i'll just pirate.

The future of motorsport is live streaming. Switch to free streaming on Youtube/Twitter/Facebook and sell your own ad slots

Or maybe just stream the TV feed

Anyway, considering motor racing these days is stuck on cable, its extremely important to transition away from it as quickly as possible and increase your online reach

>Reports over the last few days that the sponsorship situation is so desperate that NASCAR is asking entitlement sponsors to cover races for drivers.
>Truck series owners are going full "actions detrimental" and saying no one is going to make money running a full season
>Brian France dials in trading paints obviously on some potent cocaine he just railed in his toilet and says "Everything is fine"

Can somebody assasinate this cunt before he ruins nascar?

Sorry but we can't go back to 2003

everything is great!

doesn't CEV also have superbikes? anyway i heard British Superbikes is really good series on his own, while CEV works more like a feeder series for the world championships (moto3, 2 and Gp)

I don't know how to watch Indycar next season.

Who am I supposed to root for? I rooted for Penske mainly because of Castroneves, now I only like Power from that team.
Andretti is shit and no Sato, Gannasi only has Dixon and everybody else are literal whos.

Chaves and Veach, our cute boys

>Helio gone
>Penske getting rid of an IndyCar and replacing it with new NASCAR and imsa cars
>no JPM in the 500
>f1 on fucking e!spn
I'm just about done boys

Team frog or team USA
New garden and daly or bourdais and pagenaud

Rossi is team USA too
is conor going to be back next season?

We don't know yet. It would be hard to let him go considering his social media and pop culture presence plus he drove well with the car he had.

Kiĺlnaan to.Foyt confirmed

Team who cannot engineer a competitive car in spec series adds like-skilled driver.

Wow the fan favorite will surely turn around AJ Foyt racing! My hope is he can beat his record and take out at least 15 cars to secure a top 5 finish for himself next year

I don’t think Tony will turn Foyt around, but he brings tons of experience to a team that has had a bunch of new drivers(and Sato, but that’s Sato).
He also brings his engineer with him, hopefully he can at least help them develop.
Per Miller, Foyt may be looking for a driver who brings a little money to be in the #4 machine, but ABC likes Conor and that’s worth consideration when the Sponsor keeping the operation afloat says something.

>Everyone is mad at Ryan Newman
What the fuck did he do?

He blocked Chase and let Kyle by for the win

Like any of you Emu fuckers here on Sup Forums give two shits about your own racing series.

>The high cost and pussified modern NASCAR

What makes the costs so high I wonder? The engines are pretty much straight up V-8's, the frames are just standard roll bar shit, and the exterior is just sheet metal, right? Is it labor and the overhead involved getting the car to the track that's fucked the sport, or what?

>ESPN link

I'm not clicking on that faggotry.

>The future of motorsport is live streaming.
This.

Give me access to cameras in every car, team radio, some decent overhead coverage, and I'll gladly pay a yearly price for access to a the stream.

As it stand now, NASCAR has some pretty good coverage like that on their home page, but they limit it to only a few cars every race.

Bowman's ride next year is sexy af

Byron

New colors for Jimmie

muh dick

Good
le never EVER had a bad ride kid gets the flames and yellow 24
bad
very bad

Group foto

The white around the front wheels look fucking retarded.
Based. Not sure if Byron should look so much like Gordon though.
Garbage
Interesting I guess. They tried.

At least there are yellow numbers and seemingly normal A pillars.

Those front grilles on the new Chevys are grotesque

I like black but Idk about this. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Only thing that worries me are the smaller headlights. Could be a prob if a race is delayed at track without lights.

>dude pay us more lmao

countryrebel.com/blogs/videos/take-a-peek-inside-nascar-drivers-brand-new-futuristic-mansion

3 silverspoon fags and a knauschasebabby

i'll wait for some shots in natural light, but so far 9>24>88>48

The diecast renders are out too if that counts.