So I was watching Peter Jackson's King Kong and this fucking scene came out...

So I was watching Peter Jackson's King Kong and this fucking scene came out. Memes aside what Sup Forums thinks about this sequence?

Honestly It give me the chills, also general fucked up scenes with bugs/weird creatures

sorry about terrible english tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocMxBN0Fd2A
youtube.com/watch?v=gKkn-YjYmCA
youtu.be/6ESLKWt5w4w?t=31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's really dumb.

This scene aroused me for some reason. What's wrong with me?

At first it was disturbing then it was ruined when it veered into unintentional comedy.
>Claw comes out of hole and guy dies in a sort-of comedic way
>Some guy gets tossed around
> Precision aiming a Tommy Gun to shoot bugs off someone
>Asshole starts swinging in on a rope to shoot shit.
It went from serious to ridiculous.

The scene is great until the bullshit shenanigans with the machine gun

Vore fetish

>mfw that screencap about some random ass nigger having a coming out of the closet to his family about his anal vore fetish.

WORMED

me on the right

OP here. How they were going to escape then? they were surrounded by fucking big ass crabs. You are right tho

tommy gun is fine at those ranges

after 50m it starts veering off

It looked phony on release and it looks worse now. It's very clearly a bunch of actors reacting to someone slapping them with green balls on sticks.

Well, it's Peter Jackson. He can't resist getting goofy when the heavy gore kicks in.

Shame he couldn't implement some practical effects here.

Best part was jack black going Kung fu panda on the bugs

It's possible sure, but the guy covered in bugs was flailing about and I don't remember the shooter as any kind of calm and experienced marksman/soldier.
It's hard to believe he nailed all of the insects perfectly without friendly fire.

>somehow they don't get attacked by giant spiders

I'm not sure if I'm relieved or not

Skull Island heard your complaint!

Best scene in the movie. Giant bugs are scary as shit even if they're shit cgi.

fuck, that's creepy

I loved that movie as whole, the beginning was slow as shit but once it got going it was a great adventure movie.

Bug scene was cool, was even cooler to me when I found out it was a tribute to the scene that was taken out of the original 1933 movie because it supposedly traumatized the original viewers.

I remember watching this scene as a teenager with a female friend I had a crush on right next to me. She was cringing away in the complete opposite direction from me. It had a big effect on me for the next few years.

Permakvs like you and I will make it one day

Oh look, a spider.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I wound up snagging a big-boobed Filipina, so there's hope.

Put yourself in that situation. Something you would otherwise step on now has barbs sharper than a crocodile's teeth and has more sucking power than a Thai prostitute.

It takes each of your limbs. You feel the slime and the heat as they're slowly sucked in. You struggle but it's useless. The best possible outcome is losing your limbs so you can be evacuated and live the rest of your life as a quadraplegic.

...but then they come for your head. It feels like a vice crushing your skull. The mucus runs down your face. The last thing you will ever see is mollusc teeth enclosing around your jaw and a pinkish darkness - like Lena Dunham's cunt.

Your instinct is to continue to struggle as in a few hours time all that will be left of you is bones buried deep in worm shit. Your family will have nothing to mourn and your remains will never be found.

You beg it chews your head off at the neck for a quick death.

>like Lena Dunham's cunt

nope

Jesus Christ, user.

My brother was obsessed with this movie when he was like 6. I still can't watch that scene, but he'd watch the whole thing daily.

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=ocMxBN0Fd2A

my cousin vomited in a cup during that scene, he quickly ran out but left his extra-large soda full of puke sitting in the holder next to me

>those vocals
about 5 years too late to be relevant.

Yeah, nah. I'd hope a team mate would have shot me be that point. That's what I'd be shouting for. Fuck being eaten alive

I've never seen this I have to watch it now

not eve once

p-pics please?

dare i ask, webm?

Tryhard/10

Cringed

the cgi in that film was incredible for the most part. especially for the time.

I like the film overall, but that scene does fuck me up. I honestly just turn the channel over for 10 minutes if I'm watching it on TV, and it's on TV a lot in the UK.

I loved it.

He had his eyes closed too

I love the bug scene in King Kong. It reminds me when Peter Jackson was a talented film maker and he could evoke emotions from me.

PJ had this wonderful gift for being bizarre and gross once upon a time. The murder scene in Heavenly Creatures is also massively horrifying for me, can't even pinpoint why.

>general fucked up scenes with bugs/weird creatures
I recommend BBC's Walking with Monsters. Its a pseudo-documentary about ancient creatures before dinosaurs, which include giant prehistoric bugs and sea scorpions (you read me right). The CGI was absolutely beautiful for TV standard at the time.

For movies with giant bugs/weird creatures, i recommend Eight legged freak, Tremor, and Starship troopers.

Thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=gKkn-YjYmCA

Yeah, i loved that series too. Also...

>Arthropleura. He's a distant relative of modern Millipedes, but as long as a car. He could rear up tall enough to look you right in the eye.

Fuck...

OVIPOSITED

A mammal born in such conditions would be strong enough to shoot lasers from the eyes.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your news letter.

>no woman in this scene

That was disappointing.

>also general fucked up scenes with bugs/weird creatures
youtu.be/6ESLKWt5w4w?t=31s

i fucking hate this so much

>Did I do anything wrong?
HEY I'M A BALLBUSTING KEK ENTHOUSIAST AND I INVITED MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO KICK ME IN THE NUTS DRESSED AS BLACK GUYS DURING MY COMING OUT PARTY

>yfw the new Kong movie is four hours long because of the 2 1/2 hour interlude in the middle where we watch Brie Larson slowly digest alive inside one of these
>A new generation of vore fetishists is born

To be fair they are herbivores. Its not exactly reducing the creepiness, but the thing is unlikely to kill you. Not the case with pic related.

Some of the monsters looked too much like uncircumcised dicks.

My friends and I were the assholes down front laughing through the whole movie but almost everyone in the cinema started laughing at that point.

Beyond that it was just a scene to thin out the number of crew that went on the island. Which they wouldnt have needed to do had they not introduced a bunch of unnecessary characters in the first place

>inhale screams and pig squeals
I don't want to be a snob, but you have objectively shit taste and should kill yourself

i don't listen to this stuff, i just searched for the word WORMED and stumbled upon this band

jfc this brings up childhood trauma

No I fucking remember watchign this
delete it right now

Is this also from walking with monsters?å

Yeah, the sea scorpions in the pic is from the first episode. They also showed more giant bugs in the second one.

Fucking scarred me for life.
Literally could not sleep after watching this.

Jesus Christ, you guys are sick as fuck.

Kek

go kill yourself kike

I've seen this twice before, I still don't believe it. How can someone be this autistic and socially oblivious. If it was my little pony it would still be terribly uncomfortable and unnecessary.

BUT ITS A SEXUAL FETISH WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FAMILY?