More like Horseshit Ridge

More like Horseshit Ridge.

wtf was this garbage? not even le our guy maymay could save this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It spoonfed information the entire movie, and I like VV but god damn, thats just not a good role for him.

After looking at what the writers' previous scripts were the film's issues make a lot of sense.

One wrote 4 eps of the pacific though, guess that was enough for Mel.

Actually the title is referring to when Mel went hiking in Okinawa, saw a cool looking hilltop and decided to make a film there. Hence, Hack (Gibson) Saw Ridge.

deep

>We did it champ. Now that the japs surrendered we finally became the hacksaw ridge.

Post the fucking webms.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
7/10

what webms? post em

I don't' have them.

Saw it this week. Holy fucking balls. I keked all the way through

Seriously, watch the DVDScr. The meat shield is not even the funniest part

You guys' problems with the movie aren't a bug, they are a feature.

Burying a buddy in the sand to hide from the Japs, kick le grenade, draging VV using a blanket and rife, and getting a second hand bayonet all happened in real life.

god someone please post these webm's

Fuck off plebs, literally the best movie of 2016. The whole thing was pure kino. If you didn't see it at the cinema when it came out, you don't deserve to have an opinion.

First hour - TV drama tier shit
Second hour - horribly shot combat scenes with terrible dialogues
>Dos, I thought you were a coward, but you weren't a coward. I'm so ashamed *shitty music swells*

How could anyone not enjoy this movie?

Anti-Christian kikelovers

Also the movie didn't show him when he was wounded and insisted they should evacuate the other guy and Doss was left there bleeding for some more hours. Gibson thought it was too much, even though it's real.

>tfw I'm not Christian or antisemitic and I love every single one of Mel's films

Pack of niggers and sugar tits libcucks

>all happened in real life

well.
the dude claims they happened in real life.
and he's a vet, so to not take him at his word would be unamerican.

just like the american sniper guy.

>the dude claims they happened in real life.
The Army claims

The people he saved told them what he did. The guy rejected book and movie offers for decades.

You have to get into the mindset of a numale who loves Avengers, thinks Batman v Superman is a philosophical movie and Guardians of the Galaxy was a fun, well-executed flick.

The violence was too graphic for them, so they say it's 'unrealistic'. The message of a hero who risks his life to save others is incomprehensible to them because their own life is worth so much more to them than anyone else's. All Americans not portrayed as heroes is baffling because they grew up thinking they are heroes of their own story, macbook pro-wielding, frappuccino-fueled fighters against fascism.

POST THE WEBMS