Didn't star Macauley Culkin as the blind guy

>didn't star Macauley Culkin as the blind guy

What a missed opportunity

JUST

spooky flick

This movie had a great concept. I really like horror movies where the "rules" are clearly established. It makes the scares (even jump scares) seem really fair. You know exactly how the monster operates, so if it spooks you, you only have yourself to blame.

It Follows is another good example. The Conjuring is a counterexample since the scares seem completely random.

that would have been a good idea. but MC ain't looking too good. i'm pretty sure even this bithc could have over powered him

this movie has really good bass btw

>this movie has really good ass btw

cute

wew

>A dumb selfish cunt, a quite literal cuck and a thug beaner all commit felonies
>They decide to rob a disabled, old war veteran who had lost his daughter
>Directors realize that the "monster" is actually the hero
>Try ad throw in a plotline where he kidnaps his daughter's murderer, a spoiler rich girl, and artificially inseminates her to give him a new daughter, in a desperate attempt to make him not entirely just
>The dumb cunt lead is still less likable than him
>Gets rescued from every situation because she's a woman, decides to take money and go with greed instead of bring justice, but it's portrayed as right because she went to the promised land of California with her abused sister who she didn't just call CPS for

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARERERERAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFHHFHFHFHTHTHTHHTT

It fucked up by making him a rapist
Just having him hunt people in his home would be perfect and I could feel for him but they just had to throw in the rape shit

I just really want to fuck Jane Levy

>those eyebags

>feminist whore with dead career is also an egotistical hedonist

color me surprised

Why do so many actresses I like turn out to be gullible sjw cunts?

2016-2017 has literally been the droppening.

Were you covering your eyes and ears while watching?
He wasn't a rapist. He even said so, word for word, "I'm not a rapist"

>whores doing whore things

I agree. It was kind of an interesting idea (him wanting a new child, not the rapist thing) but it was obviously just so he is the bad guy

>waaaahhh why aren't they enforcing a sexist and racist hierarchy that puts us shitty white males on top

gee I wonder why

He wasn't unequivocally bad. His daughter was killed and wanted justice, which the law didn't give him because they got paid off for her death. He's a war veteran so his moral view was dark.