What did Natalie "Drumpftard-Destroyer" Portman mean by this?

What did Natalie "Drumpftard-Destroyer" Portman mean by this?

We should all also be proud of our kike heritage, Hershlag

Feminist can mean so many things. If it means you can get some pussy, just call yourself a feminist. You can put your own creative spin on what feminism means for you.

that is quite the belly

why not include her security in the pic?

Is her idea of feminist voting for an abysmal shitstain just because she is a woman?

according to the transitive property of math all femenest woman are the same

I'm sure millionaire Nat is really worried about being oppressed.

hasn't been good since Beautiful Girls

Why are feminists such manhaters?

you have your own board for this

is abortion the only way woman can feel like they're in control? killing a baby is their way of showing the world they're strong?

if i killed my own kid i would always think what if...

I didn't take gender studies at a Marxist university so I dunno.

I'm all for it. Less niggers and liberals

it means we should all blame everybody else for our failings instead of practicing personal responsibility

Why does Sup Forums get so flustered by the word Drumpf? It was just a joke but by overrating to it they make it a genuine insult

But what if it brings in nibberals?

that's funny, I was downtown earlier and the black Hebrews had signs that said "Abortion is Klan Parenthood".

>Libcuck actually believes this

I think pro choice women want no responsibility for their actions. I suppose a minority of abused women just want to kill babies though.

I've wondered why Black people generally dislike Trump, so I researched who's in charge of most of the Black communities in my city.

They're all Black Democratic leaders, so why aren't they complaining to them? Instead they blame white people and say fuck Trump.

>Why does Sup Forums get so flustered by the word Drumpf?

They like to repeat it because it was a failed meme by 2016 man to use anti-white racism/anti-Germanic ethnocentricism against Trump.

Those are the woke negroes that realize abortion kills more niggers than anything. There are very very few of them.

>mfw I thought that read, "WE SHOULD ALL DIE, FEMINISTS"

> flustered

Sounds more like mockery 2bh famalam, as in "wow, this is the best they could come up with?"

based hersh does it again

She is receding badly.
She needs to hop on fin asap.

Damn not even plastic surgery can hide that kike nose