The NFL should have let the Raiders come home

No one fucking cares about the Rams or Chargers. We're Raider Nation out here. We're even more popular than the Dodgers

>"but where's our new stadium" -davis
>ya fuck that - t. LA council

Once the stadium in Inglewood is built, use the power of eminent domain to kick out Rams and Chargers, and install Raiders in.

>implying we want the second most SJW thug team in the league

Oakland is going to burn once the fans realize how expensive those tickets in vegas are going to be

Shut up LA.

most spoiled city in all of sports. Get handed multiple franchises and can't hang on to any of them. Stop torturing the city of Oakland. Stop stealing franchises. Stop not supporting your teams. Stop bandwagoning the Raiders/Chargers/Rams/Clippers/Warriors/Lakers.

Stop. Stop. Stop.

this.
LA is not a sports town. all they care about is their red carpet awards show circle jerks and which celebrity is fucking which other celebrity.

they only care about their teams if they are winning and have a superstar player, like Kobe Bryant or Wayne Gretzky. they see these star players as a kind of movie star in a different profession.

ultimate fair weather fans/bandwagoners and don't deserve any major league teams at all.

We're diehard Raider, Laker and Dodger fans. Stop talking like you know

Like it matters. They have the Niners still. Too bad the Raiders are more successful than those cucks

>even more popular than the Dodgers
Why do you spics insist this every time? Almost all of LA county supports the Dodgers, LA county in terms of NFL teams is as fruit salad as it gets.

>The Eagles are more popular than the local teams

>We're diehard Raider, Laker and Dodger fans. Stop talking like you know

YOU stop talking like YOU know

I have met so many Raiders fans who look like they have been kicked in the stomach because their Jew owner won't just let them stay in Oakland. Everyone I've met in Oakland has Raiders gear and I always see photos of them at games. The franchise was FOUNDED IN OAKLAND. MARSHAWN IS FROM OAKLAND. LA didn't do shit - wow, le epic rap group wore their hats - typical LA cunt reason to support.

On another note, I'm pretty sure that most people I've met in LA could tell you who won at the Oscars for the past five years before they could name five Raiders players.

Doesn't even matter what I think though. In one year, you'll lose the rams AND the chargers.

The Raiders are the Oakland Raiders. Stop tainting their legacy, SoCal Cali frosted-tips-having dick-sucking Broadway-play-attending fairweather-fan-being "oh my gosh Tyler my tan is so good :)"-saying fruit loop LA faggot

And yet they're moving to Vegas to be closer to LA. Oakland shouldn't even have a fucking team since the Niners are there

Dayum son tell em how you really feel

savage

Niners aren't "there" fucktard. They're 40 miles away and a historic, regional rival. Like saying NY should get rid of the jets and because they have the Giants.

Blah blah blah

Raider last won a sb in LA and most fans are in LA. They aren't the Jets because the Jets are historically an nyc team

*calls ICE*

>2 SBs in Oakland
>founded in Oakland
>40+ years in Oakland
>12 years in LA

You're a child throwing a tantrum. Sit down.

And soon, 50 years in Vegas (Greater LA)

>be american
>local sports franchise just decides to move to another state

>LA is not a sports town. all they care about is their red carpet awards show circle jerks and which celebrity is fucking which other celebrity.

You've never been to LA have you? Only about 10% of the people here are in the entertainment industry, or give a fuck either way.

I’m in LA and I’m a Rams fan. We’re going to the playoffs this year and you’re not allowed to bandwagon when we do faggot

Why would anyone bandwagon a shit team? the Raiders are the owners of the AFC West for the next 20 years

The return of the Raiders and Rams would’ve been comfy desu

>he didn’t watch the chiefs just secure their playoffs spot tonight

wow
so this is the power of LA culture

>the Raiders are owners of the AFC West for the next 20 years

mexico city?

GET EM
E
T

E
M

>We're even more popular than the Dodgers
They're not even more popular than the cowboys

only reason LA wants the raiders is because LA is full of niggers and the raiders are a nigger team with nigger behavior so it feels like 'their' team to them as they can relate with it the most, and not squeaky clean rams/chargers teams owned by white owners.

Whatever you say ese

>a historic regional rival
I ain’t never heard anyone give two shits about a raider niners game the way they do about a raider broncos game

You're talking to a Sureno. Nortenos wear 49ers gear, Surenos wear Raiders gear. You're talking to someone who doesn't care about football but just wants to get his cholo buddies empowered and in vogue again to rebirth a spic gang rivalry.

LA chargers needs to be scrapped and replaced bring back houston oilers

>And yet they're moving to Vegas to be closer to LA

They are moving to get the hell out of oakland

>LA is full of niggers

Not even close..its full of mexicans or latino's whatever the fuck they call themselves.

The Cholos in LA act more like niggers than blacks.

who is Austin Desperados here?

LEL CARR BROKE DOWN AGAIN

love marshawn, but had a dream he had a heart attack and died. future of the franchise?!

noone cares, in fact I'm glad LA is being cucked by Vegas

Prove to me the Dodgers are more popular than the Raiders. Anyone who lives in LA will tell you otherwise.

>their Jew owner won't just let them stay in Oakland

Davis is a poorfag compared to most owners though. Also he's probably like a Satanist or something.

>On another note, I'm pretty sure that most people I've met in LA could tell you who won at the Oscars for the past five years before they could name five Raiders players.

and those aren't the people in LA who are Raider fans

The Raiders are a culture, not a city.