Death grips

hey Sup Forums remember when some user pretended to be MC Ride and contacted his father?
good times

Attached: 1518884876258.jpg (480x800, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/78666580/#q78667449
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man Sup Forums are a bunch of assholes. Why would they fuck with an old man like that?

that was some diabolic shit right there
as cruel as it is, it's still funny

I wouldn't say it's funny. I think it's touching to see that his father and family care for him and are proud of him. The sad part is that from context clues you can tell that he's obviously 100% estranged himself from them, probably for quite some time.

That's hilarious but fucked up

Fucked up

Rude

Attached: 1517851413687-mu.jpg (500x740, 270K)

who the fuck is mev

Not funny, just really sad

Attached: 1520896988393.jpg (250x243, 6K)

Do you guys think Ride ignores and is distant to his family? His papa seemed awfully glad to hear from him.

Absolutely.

I believe he and his brother have no contact with their father. Apparently he was an alcoholic and left their family along time ago and only recently got his shit together

imo stefan's the kinda guy that just wants to do his own thing and is indifferent to human relations and interaction, so yeah.

Attached: images (5).jpg (265x556, 27K)

yeah he makes good music but he's a total edgelord

thats pretty fucking despicable desu

shit resolution senpai

Nice image, really easy to read.

who the fuck is posting here on 800x600 revolution my dudes holy shit no one can read that shit

Stefan’s the kind of guy to never swallow his pride and attempt to resolve past issues to create a sense of resolution in his life. Absolute coward. Sad!

If this is true. it's the lowest Sup Forums has ever been

Source that isn’t 4 pixels?

stupid fucking phoneposter scum

why do you give Sup Forums a luxury suite inside your mind?
this is Sup Forums, idk what Sup Forums has anything to do with anything.

Attached: XgdN8qS.jpg (892x1872, 382K)

Sup Forums wouldnt do this to mc ride, it had to be one of those edgy racist faggots

My dad was a hardass and when I was 18 and edgy I was an idiot and had a falling out and left home. A year later he dies. Hit my so fucking hard. Unless they severly abused you, everyone should talk to their parents and not hold grudges

Attached: Rddypxz.png (892x1872, 1.21M)

I already posted it and you replied to it

Why the fuck would you heartless bastards do this? Not fucking funny.

yes Sup Forums would do that, because this is Sup Forums.

you know you guys really have no sense of privacy do you? like i dont know this whole thing has always seemed sort of fucked up. yeah its sad that his relationship with his dad evidently isnt the best but why is that anyone's business except theirs

Attached: 1917608_891158360981521_4386720098964338216_n.png (261x211, 84K)

do you have a higher quality image

GOD THAT STUNG. THE OP IS NO LONGER FUNNY.

fuck you assholes

imagine writing this post

this but unironically

He probably was never close to his father to begin with. I feel like his mother's death had a huge impact on him. I relate to that, I'm very close to my mother and she's the only reason I'm in college trying to make something of myself. If she died tomorrow id probably just give up on everything, drop out of school, get into hard drugs or some shit, eventually an hero

I seriously hope you develop some empathy towards other people, it's clear someone close to you didn't have any if you're drawn towards doing cringe edgelord shit like this.

epic meme bro

your attitude and missing the point of lulz completely is what makes you a newfag

Don't get your panties in a bunch. Do I need to remind you where you are? It's not all of us, but sociopaths who justify things like this with "lul epic troll" or "for the lulz" tend to congregate on Sup Forums. What's done is done - we're now just taking the opportunity to discuss the importance of family.

it's funny because people will actually believe this.

No one likes you

EPIC KEKS

Spicy meme my guy, troled those cucks.

Die

ITT

Attached: triggered.gif (498x278, 2.16M)

yeah i mean it's not really surprising that someone here would do that or anything, but everyone seems to just forget that artists are people who deserve privacy too nahmean
it seems like people think that because they're familiar with an artists work by extension they feel like they know this person which makes it acceptable to violate the privacy which is just sort of an interesting thing i've noticed

Fuck off redditor

fuck the guy who did this
someone should kick his ass

The real question is: how would ride feel about this?

1. Not care
2. Laugh
3. Angry
4. Sad

did he get fucking banned lol

I was the quintessential autistic DG fan a few years ago but I never would have done something like this

1 and 3

THEY BANNED THE GUY

WTF

is this a surprise? mods are doing their job

good
fuck that retarded kid
leave stefan alone
that's why its a surprise

maybe he just deleted his post for the lulz

>unfunny youtuber meme
>tregerd
fuck off back to r3ddit you underage fuck

that's one less Sup Forums fag shitting up the board, and thats a good thing

what did he post?

this is also a possibility, but people like that usually milk as many (You)s as they can. maybe someone actually reported it, which is also uncommon here.

this
mods dont do shit here
it takes them hours

Regarding his relationship or lack thereof with his father, this painting is probably my favorite out his works. Do you think he secretly longs to rebuild his family?

Attached: Stefan Burnett Painting.jpg (1064x709, 214K)

BASED FUCKING MODS.

Hope you're seeing this little shit. Fuck off.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/78666580/#q78667449

I'm gonna have to post it like this since i don't want to get banned

Attached: aa7.jpg (213x250, 11K)

speaking as someone whose falsely taken claim for someone else's troll and gotten banned, it was probably mods. They ban without proof , they ban ironically, they ban to troll. (it was a like a 30 minute ban I got btw)

seeing as this is an anonymous board, proof is kind of off the table

I got banned for two weeks once for making a Fantano joke. Regardless of your opinion, that wasn't warranted.

it was an epic troll

fucked up but epic

>Using epic unironically
>Twice
Gross

I got banned for making a ricardo lopez joke

It’s like it’s 2012 again

>"my dead mother in my dreams"
>"My friends and family won't understand So I stay in the end, don't make none to me"

i don't really feel for the father- my father was abusive and we all abandoned him. He's a manipulative, lying cheat, maybe the same applies to Stefan's dad.

'twas epic indeed my good sir

derp

>mods doing their jobs
Actaully is a surprise

Anyone have the picture showing evidence that Andy’s dad died?

>derp
there's a flash from the past.

eric. simply eric.

i wish my family cared about me like ride's did

nice trips. hope you find a loving family

What?

if you dumbed down the words, this could be a Donald Trump tweet

Prove it

>write lyrics about being noided
>your own fans find a way to find ypur family and expose it
>get the first three numbers of his dad's phone. (I'M IN YOUR AREA)
It seems so ironic.
Maybe this troll ends up making ride talk to his family again, abandon satanism and join the church again. So there might be a positive resolve to an ill meant action.

Stefan probably has his reasons. I think both he and his brother don't keep in touch with their father