Cant cut the cutler boys

cant cut the cutler boys

everyone says "sup" per bowl appearance to the homie

The man the man

I fucking love Cutler. Even when he's not playing well he's always entertaining.

thank you based cutty

Kaepernick would literally be a better option than this has-never-been

I just cant stop posting this pic

I've unironically started him every week in fantasy AMA

Has Kaepernick ever chucked the ball into triple coverage for a pick six when the game was already a blowout loss? I didn't think so.

Stfu
I dont get it

>finally escapes being the scapegoat of the burrs terrible front office
>immediately is the new scapegoat for Gase's playbook that consists of 3 plays, 1 of which is for negative yardage

why do forget how bad kape played last year? they seemed to think his only year was when he choked the super bowl

yeah its not gases fault that cutler has stopped trying again and is ok with getting payed 10mil to ride the bench. I dont expect the dolphins to be super bowl contenders but I dont expect them to have the worst offense with the best skilled players they have had in decades

I'll tell you right now dude, when the Dolphins win this year and get a "sup" per bowl event in consecutive years, you'll be damn sorry for your insolence.

You're not alone bro
I live and die with my boy Cutty every year
Lots of death lately

lolphins blow dude

Have you watched them? Their skill players are nice on paper but that doesn't mean much when every single play Cutler has a defender within arms reach of him a quarter second after the snap

Yea, blow your dad. Keep it in the senpai, naw meen free willy.

no laff they're shit. havent been relevant in your lifetime. so why the fuck would a northern retard bandwagon? lol

>haven't been relevant
Listen you blob of grease, we made a playoff run last year wit our BACK UP qb you fuckin dunce, if we had tannehill we woulda fuckin shit pumped the steelers, Matt Moore did his thing though, were taking it this year and your roadkill on the way faggit, get fucked

>can't score against the saints
lol good luck with that bud

They did a wildcat so Cutler was lined up as a WR, that's him at the bottom just standing there with his hands on his hips (don't think he even moved when the ball got snapped)

>one game
lol good chirp faggit, nice way to project your fear on my team, the Dopephins

HOF Swag desu

Kap was elite in the first half of games last season. He fell apart after half time because we were always getting btfo and had to throw hail marries to stay in it.

>this play is fuckin retarded, im not doing shit
>*drags on cig*

>first half
like that counts

the dolphins always had bad guards

>keeps the team in it when it's close
>defense gets btfo by half time
>has to throw hailmary after the half to try to catch up
pretty much, yep.

Unironically this. The 49ers are 0-4, that just shows how it wasn't Kaep's fault all this time.

Fucking bigots I swear

It's the Incognito curse. Maybe he shouldn't have been such a big bully to that well-mannered black boy.

Can we vote him into the pro bowl please?

You know he and Gabbert were statistically the 2 worst QB's in football last year right?

How is it bigoted to state facts?

Flacco's going to be a bottom 2 QB this year. You think he'll be out of the league next season? Jay Cutler has a job.
I don't blame teams for not signing Kaep but it's also not because he's a bad QB.

If you ignore Kap's monster contributions on the ground and monster first half stats, sure. Kap was only a bad QB once the defense tombstone'd the team. Mind you, he wasn't even supposed to play last season, coming off three surgeries, not taking first team reps and being visibly underweight. Not to mention Kap had no receiving corps and his receivers couldn't catch a hand off.

Flacco raped Kaepernick and took his owl while Kaepernick's entire gimmick was found out and dismantled easily.

Also if Flacco's receivers at least weren't boiled bologny and the defense didn't shit it up there would be less bullshit.