Album covers/profile pictures

ITT: music profile pictures / your album covers
rate pl0x

Attached: album_cover_shitty_phonepost_reeeee.jpg (480x854, 82K)

Unless you’re a talented keyboardist you should stick to being useless and irrelevant.

go away dan/10

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 7K)

cool cool
does being a useless faggot with no actual skill count as talented?

That picture is so low effort and bad that it migiht actually work as a shoehaze album cover. Just like this music, if you try to ascribe any meaning to it you're retarded

that was kind of the point except its not shoegaze its shitty normalfag synthpop about le epic maymays so i can link it as bait on here later

newfag here, i don't get it

Step aside for true aesthetic

Attached: IMG_2051.jpg (452x452, 36K)

In some sad way yes. Not sure if that’s a talent worth sharing, though. I’m sure you’re a smart kid though, you’ll figure it out and prove us all wrong. I believe in you even though I’ve already gone out of my way to shit on you for begging for some form of approval on a Laotian knitting intranet server.

fuck out of here gook

>intranet
>not private
good b8
please keep shitting on me i like constant reminders i'm a complete faggot who should an hero already.

I'm not joking

when's black spring, connecticut?

Attached: dang.jpg (660x660, 50K)

>post bait thread to trigger Sup Forumstants
>it works
gonna go an hero thanks lads

That’s pathetic I won’t do that for you. Believe in yourself, you piece of fucking shit.

i'm pathetic
i accepted it a while ago
thanks anyways
:^)

what is this?
i was trying to get some le edgelord xd shit to bait you fags and now i find out its not even somewhat original

You can change that, user. I’ve been pathetic in my own mind too. Now I make music on an iPad and share it with no one but I’m happy with that and very content with my work. Find something that satisfies you outside of the material constraints of our shit society. There’s a trajectory to your life you need to stick to. Don’t be a contrarian and disagree be tough a stick it out.

>be me
> nihilist, autist, shitty musician
> too poor to an hero without pain
> too much of a pussy to jump infront of a train
how do i fix myself

Take it a day at a time, G. Continue to listen to music you enjoy and music you hate. Realize what makes you feel the way you do about both. Play the fuck out of your instrument. Let it bug you. Hate it because you can’t master it. One day you’ll wake up and the things you realized you enjoyed about the songs you love will translate to your art. It took you years to cogently communicate in English, music will not happen overnight but it’ll happen if you keep putting those feet to the pavement and just running running running.

tfw noone else likes Deaf Grapes
how much phoneposting do I need to bait you cucks?

Attached: Snapchat-1857720400.jpg (480x854, 67K)

selling bass so i can stop LiveUSB booting at friends house to shitpost
was always OK at piano but care less about music and more about how to stop being a faggot and jump already

This is awful advice. You sound like someone who's in no better position than the person you're replying to.

If you want to fix yourself stop being a NEET, educate yourself, get means of being self-sufficient that isn't mommy and daddy, take care of your health. You do this by setting a series short term goals you can accomplish.

You would not imagine what you can do when you stop ((((IGNORING))))) the things you SHOULD be doing, and actually do them.get rid of these fleeting, nebulous ideas of what you wish you could be doing music. A pragmatic mindset is what faggots like you need

Don’t jump. Keep pushing. I know you want someone to tell you to quit and the longer you scream someone will eventually tell you to shut the fuck up but that’s not really what you want. Chase that art. Clearly you’re not happy, throw that gas on the fire and let it burn. Misery will consume you if you allow it. Conversely, you can consume it.

>dude giles corey lmao

Alright, Captain Incel. Solid projection. Aside from living a dead end life and justifying it as progress how about you do something, you utter faggot. I tried to help this kid progress with music and you attack based on your convoluted ideas of succcess, dictated by the opinions of unsuccessful spergs on a basket weaving forum.

>start attacking me (rightfully) for my shit post
>end up trying to help and defend me
wtf is mu

i'm a pleb
i didn't even know who that was until this thread

Being a productive member of society isn't a dead end you nihlist scumbag, talk to someone who'se outside of your bubble retard. someone asks to how they can go by improving their life and your answer is bullshit platitudes and telling them to obsess and wallow in pipe dreams even more ? Projection your entire post was projection of the stupid ass justification and rationalizations you use on yourself most likely.

Dunno I’m an oldfag returning after years of hiatus. Semi drunk so a lot of my points aren’t very well rounded. Hopefully someone’s semi-touched. I could care less really but I’m sure some of you need the motivation.

Not at all, I’m confident I’m a more “productive member of society” than you. Eat a dick loser.

This album was made by Dan Barrett under the name Giles Corey

Attached: gilescorey.jpg (375x337, 19K)

cool cool
i'm a troglodyte but now i know of Dan Barret

Attached: untitled.png (1740x1740, 2.04M)

Yeah bud keep you head up and don’t forget to listen to the 17 year old natsoc faggot here as well. He might be able
to give you more info on the grocery store manager promotion path.

one day i hope to troll da libtards le epic style so maybe i should follow their advice?
shill your music or something so i can follow it

I don’t have anything published online honestly I’ve got plenty going on I could care less about people hearing my shit. Set up a dummy gmail or something I could fire you off a couple tracks I guess

Given that we were supposed to get a new HANL release in 2017 and he barely said anything about it I doubt anytime soon

too much effort honestly, plus i fucking hate google's collect everything policies.
i can drop my shitty mu bait soundcloud and you can dm me but thats even more effort
until we meet again user

Until then. Take care man. If you ever make it in this world remember to thank FXB.

enough of this gay "connecting with humans" shit i'm gonna go an hero

Attached: 1521002159068.jpg (344x500, 27K)