Doesn't matter if he's a mass murderer who has killed thousands unapologetically and plans to kill more

>Doesn't matter if he's a mass murderer who has killed thousands unapologetically and plans to kill more
>Doesn't matter if he's a terrorist who uses chemical weapons
>Doesn't matter that he raped Bat girl and many others
>Doesn't matter that he used psychological torture to try and create more of him and succeeds
>Doesn't matter that he has skinned people alive
>Doesn't matter that he literally kidnapped babies and help them hostage seriously this happened
>Doesn't matter that's he's pretty much the devil incarnate
>Doesn't matter that he seems to escape jail every other day and no one does anything about it
>Doesn't matter that your way is actually achieving lasting results unlike mine

>No you see Robin none of these things matter because if you or I kill him even for the greater good instead of leaving it to our clearly corrupt and inept legal system which I clearly have no respect for as an illegal vigilante anyway well then we'll be literally as bad as him in fact we'll basically be Hitler, because you see Robin once you cross the line of killing one person no matter the situation or reason including self defence we'll you see it's pretty impossible not to kill everyone else you don't like.
>If you disagree with anything I just said or want to debate it Robin we'll you're a fucking retard and I don't even know what you say to you clearly you never understood.

if you kill a murderer

the number of murderers in the world will still be the same

- Batty man

What if he's killed more than one person?
The amount of murderers would be the same but the actual amount of future murders would stop lessen.

Not if you kill all of them.

If he killed more than one person, the number of murderers would go down even, the amount of murders would lessen even after 1
After killing everyone he could kill himself

was it, dare I say, autism?

In all this scenario, it is immoral of Batman NOT to kill the Joker. This is what a real society would do to protect its people and values. This childish comic book idealism needs to fuck off.

What if you kill more than one, Bat-tard?

Jason Todd is autistic screeching: the character, his problem isn't "why didn't you kill the Joker?" it's "why didn't you kill the Joker for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!"

who would have thought that a comic book for children would have simple black/white morality.

I really like how Barracuda takes everything in stride.

No, it's just stupidity on the writers part. Initially Batman didn't kill anyone because they wanted him to remain a kid friendly hero, then a bunch on fat edgy losers took over and made the Joker this insanely violent mass murder when he was initially so cartoon villain that didn't kill anybody, but because of how incompetent the writers are, they kept Batman's no kill policy which clashes with the grit of the current comics that shatters anyone with a simple grasp of common sense's suspension of disbelief.

It'd be different if Batman was crazy himself and blames himself for the Joker's crimes but that would be asking too much from modern comicbook writers

Batman is crazy himself, I think if they just let people know that it'd make more sense that he doesn't kill or, oh, I dunno... paralyze the Joker and other villains from the neck down. Seriously, no death comes from that.

What about if Batman kills himself after?

Of course he is crazy, he goes around dressed as an edgy power ranger and beats people up.

How is that gonna solve the case of the CIA global child sex trafficking ring ?

The Batman no kill rule is pretty retarded and ignoring it was actually one of the better things about Snyder's BVS movie.

There's no feasible way to not kill anyone ever when you're entire schtick is bashing people's skulls in. Sooner or later, someone's gonna die. Especially when they're shooting machine guns at you and you're jumping around and shit and they're throwing grenades and shit.

what are you supposed to do then

>The Batman no kill rule is pretty retarded
yes
>and ignoring it was actually one of the better things about Snyder's BVS movie.
no

one thing is the retarded I CANT KILL shit they pushed into the character, but the other is him blowing up cars when he could do something else and then sparing lex/jokah/deadshot
that's even more retarded

nolan's bats has killed but in a fitting way

What if you kill a mass murderer, than the number of mass murderers decreases, and you are just a murderer.

Bats blew up cars in the Nolan movies too. If you drive a bullet proof tank through the streets of a city you're going to have collateral damage. Same thing if you jump a bunch of armed dudes in a warehouse.

Batman would just have to straight up not give a fuck in order to do most of the shit he does.

Batman putting that "genius level" intellect to work, I see.

If you kill your enemies, they win

This is why I hate capeshit comics

Everything always reverts to the status quo, no matter what happens, no matter what they went through

Next week it's the same. Supershit getting baited by Luthor and Batman chasing Joker.

>guy gives you good advice
>kill him