Why are people still having children in 2016?

>be pure German, old nobility
>be 30 years old, work as a sysadmin
>don't have a lot of friends, never had a gf
>dad gave me "the talk" yesterday
>talked to me about having children
>told me that I should find a "nice girl"
>told me that he already knows that a "nice girl down street" is interested in me, she's a christian-catholic, a virgin and 20 years old
>tell him that I never ever want children
>tell him that I prefer to spend a cozy life of working my job, watching movies and anime and playing vidya
>he told me that he is dissappointed in me, and that he wants to see his bloodline continuing (he's already 75)
>tell him that that will nevre happen and that I have my waifu which I love more than anything
>he tells me that I am deluded and insane
>scream at him that he is a stupid ignorant normalfag
>i am the only child

Why do racists and xenophobes want to have children? The world is already overpopulated and women are shit tier cancer.

It is way better to spend a comfy life of working, watching comfy movies and playing vidya, watchign anime, ordering anime figurines.

That is what I want.

Not some parasite to suck the money of out of me.

Especially East Germans have children, which doesn't surprise me considering that they're racist, stupid, short-sighted and unambitious.

Everyone I know refuses to have children too.

Because they suck the money and free time out of you.

Why do boomers want us to breed? We can just import people from other countries to come here.

They get saved from their countries, they breed here, and we are allowed to have comfy lives without worrying about children.

Does Sup Forums hate children and families too?

I see they finally broke you, Hans. My condolences.

He constantly shitposts here.

Because it is a good feeling to know that you are a man also sugoi kawaii kids

>claims other people lack ambitions and are short-sighted

>spends his 30s watching animes and movies

kill yourself Hans

Every idiot can have children.

It is something that even the stupidest human can accomplish.

I would prefer to consume intellectually stimulating media and educating myself to earn more money.

>Not some parasite to suck the money of out of me
meanwhile half of your money goes to ahmed also your father is shit tier because he had to reach 45 to have only a retard son

>The world is already overpopulated
myth

yo hans, can I have the girl, she sounds nice

STOP REPLYING TO THIS CUNT IT'S THE SAME PERSON WHO MAKES >TFW BEING JAP THREADS

wew lad

Your dad's a selfish piece of shit that selected a poor mate and is probably the product of a poor pairing himself. He has no way to justify his existence so he expects you to shoulder the blame. Tell him you wouldn't be such a lame genetic dead end if he found a nicer wife instead of the monkey he tricked into giving birth to you.

woke senpai preach!

Nach mir die Sintflut.

Ich auch mein Neger.

if it's something that even the stupidest people can accomplish, yet you can't, what does that make you?

I could easily do it, but I don't want to.

Other low-impulse subhumans who have no control over themselves (East Germans) have 3 children each.

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

yes Germany give up all hope, forget about the future or your family. Germany is for Muslim families now.

you never even had a girlfriend. talking to a girl is something you can't easily do.

I've said this a billion fucking times and I'll say it a billion more for your depressingly retarded ass. The overpopulation problem isn't with the first world and it isn't with Germany, your country has an under-population and low fertility problem. Cock sucking faggots such as yourself are responsible for it. The problem is with the third world. If I knew you, I would beat the absolute fucking shit out of you.

You're a disgrace for your country.

I'm a turk and have more national pride in germany than you fucker do.

End yourself, you're not a true german.

>He's already 75
Bitch please. Noice b8 m8

no kids because they'll be racist?

i fucking hate you

>told me that he already knows that a "nice girl down street" is interested in me, she's a christian-catholic, a virgin and 20 years old
>tell him that I prefer to spend a cozy life of working my job, watching movies and anime and playing vidya

oh fuck off hans, you're walking the long slow road of your own suicide

Rufing up girl dosnt count, same goes for sims.

You cant have children...from biological and sociologycal point of view you ARE FAILED individual. Face it Hans, 30, never gf, have waifus... Germonkeys failed.

RARE
A
R
E

thats what the muslims want you to think

Stop trolling kraut.
On the off chance you're not, suck it up and make babies you autistic dumbass.

>tfw I unironically agree to this

Good for you

DOn't listen to these unambitious losers ITT

They want you to ruin your life with a screamign shitbag

>watching movies and anime and playing vidya
you can do that with your son you fucktard

God, for a moment I thought this was straya.

10/10 Bait again, Hans.

Your stupid dad should have had more children because there's always the possibility that your spawn is a retarded failure.
Nature is harsh and he dun goofed.

wow had been a while since I saw a b8 of this caliber.

Same here, but I don't want to have kids because of moral reasons. It's just plain evil to have children, because it creates possibility of them having shitty lives in the future. They can't suffer when they don't exist.

>23 year old permavirgin neet, half nu-male half social reject Sup Forumstard
>never going to breed
feels bad man

Preventing life removes the possibility of good as well as bad. What if one of your children helped cure cancer? If you're stupid, maybe your kid could save the life of someone who cures cancer.

that you melonpan?

>anime
>intellectually stimulating

>he doesn't want to spread his DNA code

you know that deep question "why am I here"?
DNA.
you exist to spread the code fucker.

No but he is my idol

carefree, based, happy

Don't be a faggot and just do it.

Essentially the perfect woman. OP confirmed for closet homo.

> Unambitious
> Want to spend your life with animes and figurines

Choose one

dont you fucking dare disappoint that old man i swear ill wreck you faggot

When you're older and alone, all the money and anime won't make you happy. I'm surprised you haven't had this happen yet. The loneliness will become crippling and things you once enjoyed like anime, video games, movies, etc. will all become dull and just make you more depressed because deep down you know you long for an intimate relationship with another human being and you'll eventually realize in the end all that matters is your health, your family, your friends. and your time. The time which you'll realize is quickly fading away and soon you'll be six feet under and all that "intellectual stimulation" you did your whole life will mean absolutely nothing because you'll have no family of your own to remember you.

>It is something that even the stupidest human can accomplish.
THATS WHY WE NEED SMART PEOPLE DOING IT

>The overpopulation problem isn't with the first world and it isn't with Germany, your country has an under-population and low fertility problem. Cock sucking faggots such as yourself are responsible for it.

Tbh having children is really fucking expensive in Germany if you are part of the workforce. And in contrast to that having children while living on benefits is pretty fucking rewarding. The problem is basically this: Educated people dont have kids or only one. Middle class can't afford children. Ahmeds and white trash breed like fucking rabbits because our welfare system rewards having children.

Please assure me that you're ironic, considering this is what most Germans actually believe.

>It is something that even the stupidest human can accomplish.

Ye, like the people you import. This is why you also have to breed, so that in the future idiots aren't ridiculously over represented, even more so than now.

>old nobility

The von Aspergers I guess.

>it's another Kevin-Sören episode

Having friends and having a girl is great and not a big responsibility. As long as you aren't a total douche and respect them you're likely to keep them for a long time. But kids are a real commitment. Once you get a kid you need to take care of it. In some cases for maybe as long as you live (neets and the like). That's not a responsibility that everyone wants to commit to. It's like having a job that you can NEVER quit, regardless how good or bad it is or becomes. Some people simply aren't cut out to be parents. Better not to be a parent than to be forced to become one and ruin your kid's life with shit tier parenting.

>but muh race
>but muh heritage
>but muh this and that

Yes, yes, in a few billion years it will all be over. In the end it isn't that important. Live your life the way that makes you happy. If you start having doubts and believe that you'll regret it if you don't change, then take the first step to do so, otherwise keep doing what you are already doing.

This is a bait thread and OP is a faggot. That being said there is literally nothing wrong with not wanting kids. There is also nothing wrong with waifus.

Go watch Usagi Drop. It will make you want a child.

That girl is his aunt. Literally. And he fucks her.

t.numale
I hope you change your mind tho :)

Your Father is right, u are a disappointment and u should kill urself

>Screaming at a 75 year old

He should be battin' you over the head with his cane, you ingrate. You are correct not to breed. Child rearing is one of the most rewarding challenges in life, and your cry-baby ass isn't cut out for it.

>not wanting to have white children
>wanting africans to fill the world with their niglets
Cuck, KEK.

Thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool, you manchild you. Saged.

Life's already busy enough on my own I don't really want a wife and kid(s) to suck more out of me. Besides that I'm really not good with kids I'm unsure what to say to them or how to react to them. It feels awkward.

I never talk to girls I really have no sexual desire besides just masturbating. I don't even know where I can find a decent girl. I'm working a well paid job myself but it also takes up a lot of time and I never really feel like going out after I have worked out and done my job. I just sit down play some games maybe go to Sup Forums and post for a while.

I don't really give a shit about my bloodline whatsoever. I have no clue what the parents of my grandparents were like so it is hard to associate myself with them.

per usual kys

> claims to be superiour to subhumans reproducing like fookin rabbits
> refuses to make babies with his dream-waifu and raise them to valuable members of society, gives up and let degeneracy win instead

Piss off, you lazy twat, this kind of thinking makes you just as much an evolutionary burden like that useless feminists who can´t remember their gender because last time they saw the fucking thing was before they got 200 pounds+.

If you´re to much of a cuck to think beyond your own penis and not enough of a man to create a lasting legacy give my the girl´s number and adress so that I can keep the show that this miserable shithole has become running, while you end your misery with a 9-mm headache tablet.

this

Your father should kill you and get the twenty year old pregnant.

OP is right and you faggots are just butthurt because he is not participating in your misery which wants company.

Women have become whores and should be treated as such. Each one of you who marries contributes to the problem by saying "yes it's ok" to be loose gold digging feminist sluts who possess no decency or loyalty.

>he doesn't know about "christian" "virgin" girls
happy marriage famalam

> establishing a strong family, raising you children to be strong men and good women
> cause feminists to scream like you just poured holy water over them, because you are a shining jewel of the patriarchy
> = support feminists

Do you have a rope or shall I send you one?

I completely agree Kraut. Imagine wageslaving away, and they having to spend the money on food and clothes and the likes for a wife and kids. It would severely cut into my cosplay, Japanese packaged foods, and retro games budget.

and then*

I agree with you, fuck women and children, they are useless leaches

Thx Hans-Sama.
We will take your wifes instead of you feggit Inshallah we will create a better population with your wifes.

Vielen Dank si esel

Gruß Achmed ( das seien mein echte namen haha )

Stop shitposting neet scum.

no problem

i don't care what happens after I die

life is about myself and being happy primarily

>she's a christian-catholic, a virgin and 20 years old
you idiot try !! this is like a one in a million chance! If you dont have children no wonder mudslims wil win in the end.

>vidya and anime

That shit doesn't fly here.

>pure German, old nobility
>Dad's already 75
>i am the only child
Seems like failure runs in the family

>life is about myself and being happy primarily

Me too. That's why I have three children and I'm glad to know they won't have to compete with yours.

>be 1800
>smart and dumb people have more or less the same number of children, since child mortality was the thing striking poorfags the worse

>be 1950
>smart successful people have 1-2 children if any
>villager tards have 8

>be 1990
>smart successful people have 1 child in any
>low class tards and immigrants have 4

>be 2016
>smart successful people don't have children at all
>low class tards and immigrants still have 4

>meanwhile, the national iq, gene pool, morality, the economy, etc. take a nosedive
pic related

Nah, I've been there and done that. They're sluts and awful like all other women, they just might not appear so on the surface.

>Thinking because her parents forced her to be chaste she will continue to be when independent

You should love your heritage OP

breed with your women, breed!

Literally the shortest proxyfag bait ever. You don't speak/write like a German.

American? Or Australian?

for every child you don't have, I'm going to import two muslims

>smart
>successful
>evolutionary dead-end

Apparently there are varying definitions of "successful".

>Lower Primates and Household Appliances

And 20 muslims for each children you have.

>3 kids
>still browses Sup Forums

>people are literally willing to waste 18 years of their life in order to take care of someone else who might turn into an ungrateful shit

since when do cockroaches have pride?

They're still sleeping. I can't let you losers have all the fun.

wew lad

Well there's no doubt that OP is a weebshit turbovirgin, but that shit about his 75 year old grandpa finding a 20 year old virgin just put this over the top.

uh you just get the chicks you are banging pregnant dude, make them raise it

i am 23 final year uni and have 7 children to 4 women

i dont pay anything

Lets call this the Africa-Indian-Mudslim fallacy. Why? High fertility rates are only taking place in these countries and not in the First world.