Vote for democracy

Vote for democracy

The current petition is still in waiting however it CAN still be voted for. I will put the full page up asap. Here is the voting page

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/138275/sponsors/aMPVSk3g2QZf5z0uaEg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no i will not!

A SECOND VOTE NEEDS TO BE DONE! MUSLIMS ARE PEOPLE AND THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO MOVE TO THE UK!

The first vote was rigged.

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/138275/sponsors/aMPVSk3g2QZf5z0uaEg

Bump it

Bumping

Need a few more votes for it to go live.

Has someone made a post on Sup Forums as well?

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/138275/sponsors/aMPVSk3g2QZf5z0uaEg

It says that enough people have signed and they will check it to see if it is a valid petition. Come back in a day or so?

5 people have supported it, It should go live fully in a day or so, Save the link in a txt file or bookmark it and them come back after.

Does this have any remote chance of passing?

I need to know before Monday so I can buy some calls

stop crying over that petition. 9 out of 10 get btfo in parliament precisely because they are kekworthy

enjoy the tears, that is all

>We need to check it meets the petition standards before we publish it. Please try again in a few days.

None of it does. In fact in the rules of the petition site it says that petitions that have recently had an outcome will not likely be looked into.

Not yet

Funny, They published the 2nd referendum.

That post is many many years in the future

Signed

whoever user is botting this vote, don't do it

if they get above 17 million they will rejoice and a second referendum inevitable

to outreach the actual population of Britian it will take too long, in this meantime they will do anything to shill for asecond ref

STOP IT

I'd say wait for it to live, Anyone thought of some hashtags for retard media?

Published for voting yeah but its not likely to make it into the actual parliment discussion as its an issue that has recently been voted for. aka the actual ref.

Yeah fucked it up the first time my bad.

God speed, user.
Keep us posted :)

I think this is a strategic error, because the pro 2nd ref petition is being spammed hard in media, and thus getting a lot of signatures from brainwashees both home and abroad, while this one will be mostly ignored. So then they'll use the existence of this petition with its low amount of signatures as further argument for a second referendum.

#Democracy

Should do.
OP is not a twitter fag so this will have to be done by others

How about we come up with some news articles to spread on social media. E.g a clause has been found in conservative legislation that would call for the immediate deportation of all muslims.

>Vote for democracy

Vote for membership of an anti-democratic organisation after a democratic vote has already been taken. Know OP is just baiting, but seeing this same sort of message from millennials all over my social media.

Oh fuck, I didn't even bother reading the OP or looking at the picture. Disregard everything I have said, I am a silly wanker.

This isnt in vs out but in vs democracy.

Where else to post this???

Protecting our democracy that everyone has worked, fought and died for.

Fuck off.

Bump

£350Million within the UK budget is better than £350Million going to Turkey #brexitstrategy

kekkers

You did not read OP properly I think. This is a petition to reject the petition to give us ANOTHER referendum. Democracy has spoken and we voted to leave, so leftists are salty and want a second chance.

This is not a vote to reject the referendum result and stay in the EU.

I know, I literally acknowledged that in the second post.

Oh shit now I'm a stupid fuck. I didn't see you had replied to yourself, I though you were another poster who read the first post and had been convinced that it was a vote to go back into the EU.

The Sup Forums thread is just a load of cucks arguing the original thread is democratic and reasonable.

**petition

>vote for democracy

Already have mate.

Save democracy by ignoring democracy.

Fuck off you salty remainian, time to deal with the fact you lost.

You fucking stupid retard, read before you respond.

its Sup Forums what did you expect.

>don't abandon our democracy
>Omg we lost by a landslide we need another vote so we can take the will of the majority away and nullify their voices
>Omg old people shouldn't be allowed to vote they need should all die already and stop ruining our future
>Omg the stupid working class doesn't know what's best for themselves at all, they should not vote and let the more *ahem* educated people vote, I know what's best for them

Read the fucking petition you moron

Fuck off faggot I was talking about what the other people want to do and what they're saying since they want to abandon our democracy but think they're just and superior

Kek lad.

Read before you post.

Reeee
I guess I just worded it poorly

These are the people who don't understand greentext.

#neverendum

Not sure that's entirely true.

If you pull out the JSON data into Excel, the numbers simply do not add up.

By country there are 400,000 (300,00 from UK).

By constituency, there at 1.4 million - no idea where the fuck the extra million comes from

Are are foreigners allows to vote on these petitions anyway? would have thought they'd put an IP block.

We need The_Donald to get in on this
It's a lot more public

Also post postcodes so that we can vote
If they're cheating so will we

I googled the petition and it's being spread everywhere - tumblr fags telling anyone to sign it. Any shitskin can sign this.

Let it happen. They'll render it illegitimate.

Save the link in a txt file... Bruh, you new to interwebs? Also this aint gonna work half the people who voted out are having second thoughts or are straight uneducated, this also shows how nervous you guys are that you need to counter petition