Jesus fucking Christ

Jesus fucking Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats this?

Is that from the inauguration or something.

I wonder what went through the minds of those walking on the street

th-they were all at work!!

Who is he waving to?

>92% democrap city
hmm it really activates your neurons

God...

An audience

People tend to travel for inaugurations.

Sup Forums

Of course
Obama lowered unemployment so much, they all had jobs to be at!

reported
not Sup Forums

lmao that guy rolling the trash can probably felt like such a badass

What did they mean by this?

are amerisharts even trying?

>CLEAN IT UP WAGIES!

>libfags still think popular vote matters

>Come honor dear leader or no yearly rations!
Hmmm

If you think that's bad wait until he has a stroke 6-12 months in and we have good ol' Mickey at the wheel.

trump is finished

>implying thos wont be the same in unitedstaanis after a few years

Purity

/ourguy/

well lets see, if i were a regular poltard on teevee, i guess my normal reaction would be spamming the catalog with 5 thousand iterations of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!
but i'm not that immature, i'll just let the pic speak for itself.

It's fake though senpai

I honestly think he has autism.

what the hell?

Is Barron literally autistic?

Concentrated autism is what fuels meme magic. Trump needed an autistic son to be blessed with meme magic so he waited until he was an old man to have Barron (old men are more likely to have autistic children). Barron has been trained in the ways of 5D chess by the master himself so he may one day lead America.

I'm liberal and you're wrong.

oh i remember that "everythings fine, were winning" guy

What future did Barron see?

sure, i bet all the empty seats are reserved for "big guys" who never leave there rooms

>there

where were all the people though?

"Guess what, son? IT'S HEREDITARY!"

Gavin McInnes said on his radio show that he knows people who are close to the Trumps and that Barron is seriously autistic.

Why else would he blames vaccines for autism when it's been thoroughly debunked?
It's a nice scapegoat for late in life babies being fucked up.

see

>That final missed slap
THIS
CANNOT
BE
REAL

Kim for grorius reader 2020!

People travel across country for 1 day for a football game and fly back. Protestors fly to a protest too.
Kinda makes you think

So what's the story? Did they set up the stands in anticipation of 2009 level inaugural crowds? Because whoever thought Trump would come anywhere close to Obama's turnout was being foolish. No one will beat Obama for decades.

drumf supporters on suicide watch

Trump-supporters are ineligible for Soros Fun Bucks to fly them to DC since they won't chimp out for the weekend.

i actually wonder how many of those koreans shit and pissed themselves while taking that photo

i can hardly go 2 waking hours without needing a bathroom break

Is it crazy to think the majority SHOULD be considered?

I remember a VHS of all his speeches got released called "Comical Ali"

2003 was an interesting year.

>DRUMPF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

thats cuz ur a fat american tho

kekd

Yes
>we have used the Electoral College for hundreds of years, it's not like this came out of nowhere
>both candidates knew the rules going into it and planned according to the Electoral College rules
>both candidates would have run their campaigns differently if they went into it going for the popular vote
Libs whine about the Electoral College after the fact but before Election Day you were all talking up "muh blue firewall, muh 400+ electoral votes for Hillary"

>i can hardly go 2 waking hours without needing a bathroom break

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

What is soros fun bucks?

i drink like a gallon and a half of water every day. I'm usually needing to pee every 30-45 minutes

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

Barron has psychic powers. He can't tell what is happening in the future and what's happening in the present. It makes high-fives virtually impossible.

That system was put in place when the world was different. I know conservitives like to act like we're living in a bubble but times have changed.
All i said is consider. But you cant even entertain the conversarion, Barron

> considered.

What you're arguing for is control though. If you think the popular vote is more important than the electoral college system, you want the majority to have control.

Don't try and couch your argument as though you're being victimized.

Yes. This is why the Connecticut Compromise was passed in 1787. Learn even the smallest part of history before making such ridiculous claims.

Terrible, terrible thread.

It wasn't that long ago when liberals liked the Electoral College - pic related. I don't get how the pro-popular vote crowd can claim it's unfair for smaller states to have a little influence while simultaneously claiming that California and New York should have all of the influence.

Get the fuck off TV, you faggot

Anti-pol and pol need to fuck off to their own shit holes

WAGEKEKS BTFO

Really bleaches my anus

How do you know Trump isn't taking the fact he didn't win the popular vote into 'consideration'?

Do you really think he would be talking about 'coming together' and uniting and shit if he won 80% of the vote?

How am i victimizing myself? Just asking questions.
So what youre saying is the majority of people shouldnt have a say and such decisions should fall in the hands of few people?
Im not saying its right or wrong. Just asking

hahahahhaha how old is he? I hope he's 18 and trump is still in office. Gonna be glorious

Well in class we learned that was passed so slaves couldnt vote.

at least you have a pretty butthole then

holy fuck the guy is pure autist

His castle is going to be bombed by creepers next time he logs on to minecraft

Its not news that he wasn't well liked in the big cities

Trump should have offered to buy the unused fireworks for 77 cents on the dollar.

Do you know what that brain is thinking? Because he has flip flopped so much, he makes john kerry look like a saint

they are probably relieved there's not much fuss that would make their job harder

>Barron runs for Presidency as Republican candidate
>Literally becomes The Red Barron
When will it end?!

source?

They had their say. And due to the location and dispersion of the population, their say was not enough to get their way.

Again, what you're arguing isn't "consideration" it's control, concentrated in the hands of those who live within a very small (and thus easily swayed) geographical location.

If the Popular Vote was all that mattered, what's stopping the incumbent from literally just showering money upon these locations while letting everyone else rot (as we indeed saw with Obamas "Recovery")? Nothing. That is the purpose of the Electoral College.

>waving
He's about to cast Force lightning on some unsuspecting sodomites

he's a bored 10 year old, maybe with ADHD probably not.

No i do not. But i do know he wouldn't be interested at all in swaying his opposition if they comprised a miniscule percentage of the population, something he has shown he is willing to do in the current circumstances.

You ask for consideration. How do you know you're not being 'considered'? Unless of course to you, 'Atleast consider the popular vote' means "Hillary Wins."

In which case you don't want consideration you want control.

Early in the morning, the custodial staff were greeted by flipped-over tables as the floors were covered with expensive food, drinks, and appetizers. Broken champagne flutes and gilded silverware were also seen scattered around the would-be party room.

The most telling sign of a massive meltdown was the cake. The pastry that had once proudly displayed the presidential seal, was violently flung against the walls in chunks. A broken topper from the cake in the shape of the white house was discovered lodged firmly into the drywall near the dessert table.

Clinton’s splurge on party supplies was merely an echo of all the left-leaning polls and hype that "confirmed" Hillary Clinton's indubitable win. Misled by just about every prediction, Hillary Clinton personally planned one big party for her assumed victory. Once it became clear that it would not be Clinton's night, however, the mood of the party soured rapidly.

A former staffer, who was fired during the rampage, said that the atmosphere around Clinton went from "queen of the hour" to "the girl who was dumped on prom night" in only a few moments.

>different authors have different opinions
real shocking

Second paragraph sounds like BS I have to say

So a special effect extravaganza of her breaking the glass ceiling is more unbelievable than throwing a bottle at a TV screen to you?

>i can hardly go 2 waking hours without needing a bathroom break