Because we got flooded with so many normies lately, let's have a YRYL thread

>You Rage You Lose
Post 'em

>story time

Fake story, or send her to jail.

>Homeopathic remedies
Fucking lol, kill yourself.

Dumbed down teaching, makes me upset

If I could murder her I would. Lost by a fucking mile.

she should be tried for murder.

i lost here. fuck this person.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my sides

this has to be a troll

>replacing her murder gelatin death evil pills with the good vegan heart healthy pectin pills
satire or she is severely mentally ill

Murder them all, Jack.

I don't even know what an "Instagram" is and that still pisses me off

Exile island with partitioned network. No outward flow.

Well now I am mad. thanks dick.

This one got me so bad i had to pet my dog for 30 seconds to calm down....im still extremwlely fucking raging over it now.

Lost.

Globalism rejects homeschooling and parents rights.

That is a .uk email..
what are you gonna do about it?

>note in your permanent record
I wonder who the genius educator was that came up with this brilliant way to scare the smarter kids into conforming. Fuck him.

when u n ur boy da only 2 niggaz in here but we still makin the comp suck us off senpai #TRENCHFOOT

Round 2

Time to drop some zingers.

Hmmm...

If that was real and I was, say, her brother. I would kill her and I would get away with it.

>normies

Yeah, I hate to break the news to you faggot but we're the normal ones here

You think you scare me Sup Forums? I can trigger you in 8 different ways, and that's just with this post.

hot desu

Standard marching pace is 90cm. Has NOTHING to do with how tall other people in the squad are.

If you can't do the job get out
fuck off
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Raely maeks u tink

Lost

I only feel pity for that mentally handicapped person.

ruly meyks yu thunkk

can we make an army of death robots now?

Round 3

>we dont have to put up with this bullshit any longer

I don't even hate gays but for fuck sake leave kids out of your shit.

> throughout their school career

Lmao no that doesn't work like that. If the parents are so pissed about it that they take it to the board and then decide to move their kid to another school gl with that shit. Also all you can do is a note when you move to high school.

In the Netherlands we have the cito test which is a nationwide test that determines the intellectual capabilities of the child to sort someone out for their high school education. People who score low will go to lower levels people who score high to upper so you never have to encounter the biggest retards of society past 12 anymore.

Not thinking this is too bants, I bet you never even #trenchfoot

I just roundhouse kicked mine in the head 2bh

EVERY FUCKING THREAD, THE SAME IMAGES. THESE 3 FOR INSTANCE I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST 10000 TIMES EACH:

WHY REPOST IDENTICAL THINGS ALL THE TIME
AND HOW ARE THERE SO MANY (YOU)S, HOW NEW DO YOU NEED TO BE TO NOT HAVE ALREADY SEEN THESE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Today was going to be a good day but it looks like that's just not going to happen

>Nationalize ISPs
Is that actually a bad thing though? ISPs basically run monopolies, the industry is fucked as hell

>every single person on Sup Forums has seen them

Wew

Someone post it

Calm down you sperg

Round 4

Because summer

>not abiding other religions constitutes racial discrimination
>religion is a race

Young people ought to be fucking exterminated.

These faggots complain about the "war on young people" well let's fucking start it.

I have no problem with gays but young kids (boys or girls) should not be kissing period.

I also don't believe that kids at that age really know what oreintation they are yet and should not be pressured into a role.

But honestly idiot parents are free to ruin their own kids and I don't give a shit. Less competition for my kids in the world.

He looks like an Indian Ted Cruz.

World war 3 when?

None of these even phase me anymore. They're just to be expected at this point. Most are sad/funny.

Fucking why?

top banter

she didn't offer them hospitality corn

newfags like to have fun too

Is that a tranny tho?

I support violence against trannies.

I feel like this kind of shit only comes up because these young people in first world countries don't have any real problems and they want to feel like victims

I think this is a slippery slope but honestly an ideal situation would be voting age 25-55 and requiring a college education or a free civics course. Uninformed voting is the cancer of democracy.

As chruchill said: democracy is the worst form of government except all the others.

>story time part 2

Fucking newfags. That has been posted here a million times.

>South Steffordshire
>They voted 64.8% out

They learned their lesson

this makes me furious. who are these traitors?

just make it married landowning men only

we will all be white nationalist utopias within 10 years

>Nene Pooh-Mulababi

Indian?

>triggered by the lowest bait
>F-F-F-uuu newfags summer boogeyman reeeeee

sure thing champ

>...the armchair tough guy spouted from his keyboard. as the soft glow of his PC illuminates his dark, musty basement lair, he lifts up his flabby, sagging arms above his head to stretch
"aaaaah," he exclaims, feeling the leather and velcro between the fingers of his fingerless gloves. it would have been a perfect scene if not for that pesky post on his favorite website, Sup Forums.
"theres gotta be something I can do," he exclaims, eagerly stuffing his porky, orange-red-stained hand into an almost empty bag of flaming cheetos. its okay though, there is a full wholesale box from costco in the corner.
"now, how do I respond to this.." he ponders, squishing his sausage fingers into his gelatinous forehead.
In between munches, he exclaims:

"thats it! I remember- you can be anyone you want on the internet!"
happy with his work, he readjusts his fedora. don't want hair getting in the way.

>comic sans

kill me

>Thinking this is real

I came here to see autistic yanks gloating over the brit's suicidal decision and instead I get manchildren raging over obvious trolling.
Never change, you fucking losers...

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oh my god, you're an SJW from tumblr aren't you?

BECAUSE FUCKING BURGER I AM ONE OF THE FEW WHO MAKES THESE THREADS. NORMIES COME HERE AND THEY NEED TO GET REDPILLED OR ELSE THIS SHITBOARD WILL TURN INTO ANOTHER TUMBLR FOR EDGY TEENAGERS.
We need threads like these to remind people why they come here and anger really makes you see how fucked up the world really is.

Lol enemy artillery shell just blew up Tommy's head off in half! Simply ebin :DDDD #TRENCHFOOT

Yes

That is pretty stupid honestly. I am going to catch shit on this board for saying this but educated women and men typically vote the same. Also land owning is problematic for the new generation (personally doesn't affect me, I'm old money) but I can see where young professionals aren't being represented.

Also marriage is a shitty l isthmus test for competence. Any dumbfuck can get married.

Wish we had a testing thing like that here.

Instead every retard is treated like Einstein and drag everyone else around them down.

What the fuck is wrong with european people

you did the same in the 90's

Can't argue with those digits

I'm going to guess they got out of the army after that, there's no way anyone would've treated you with a shred of respect after such bullshit.

You support violence against mentally impaired people?

How edgy of you.

I have seen the post i have commented on a few times, don't see why i can't comment on it. Are you also mentally ill?

Well really I support their mass execution but you know, baby steps.

Dunno.. maybe. Hard to tell. Some people say it was.

I'm having a cancer scare and would gladly kill that cunt before I go out

Death by firing squad pls

>aussies learn how to shitpost at an early age