The Beach

I can't decide if this movie is a timeless classic of our generation, or terrible bullshit.

And that Frenchie is hot af.

Fucking respond

It's okay, nothing more, nothing less.

Would've been much better if Leo completely lost it and went full Rambo desu.

Don't you think it perfectly describes the pre growing up with facebook generation?

It's not a classic. Almost nobody remembers it.

I tried watching it on Netflix but i stopped before finishing, but seemed like a good movie

at lot of people seem to dislike it, but it find it pretty rewatchable. only danny boyle film i can say that about. also has peak tilda, which is a big plus

The running through the jungle video game sequence was pure shit

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Don't you think it perfectly describes the pre growing up with facebook generation?

What do you mean?

What I mean is there's a generation just after the 80s but before having ipads in primary school, and this movie captures it.

Fucking about in Thailand smoking weed?

What separates this movie from any other movie made before the ipad period?

Nothing, I didn't say it was exclusive to this movie in particular.

There are other examples too like The Matrix.

So in other words you're saying that a movie that was made in a time before ipads and facebook were around perfectly show a time before ipads and facebook were around? Are you a fucking moron?

Stop bullying me ;_;

Stop making stupid posts

If you could be clearer we wouldn't have to bully you, fag.

Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad

I dont wanna be disciplined

I'll show you discipline.

*Unzips dick*

It's terrible bullshit. Not that you can't keep calm and admire Virginie Ledoyen at the same time.

OP, I totally agree with you. Fuck these negative nancies in this thread. Yes its a classic and yes this is true the other fags dont understand because they're teenagers