Corey Lewandowski debuts on CNN

Holy fuck bros

youtube.com/watch?v=6iNhQfQcuC0

>Cory leaves Trump (but on suspeciously "good terms")
>Is now working for CNN
>CNN try to get him to talk shit about Trump
>he refuses
>is now promoting Trump propaganda on CNN and showing the Clintoncucks how based he actually is
>this was all a plan from Trump to get a Trumpshill on CNN

4D CHESS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mcEnD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Corey was an intentional plant that's some Sith-level manipulation. However everyone should have expected him to be a Trump shill. Trump basically saved the dudes career.

Erin is a hottie

It makes perfect sense. Who the fuck, treats their boss with that much respect AFTER they've been publicly fired? He's done nothing but shit on Hillary and call her a criminal and praise Emperor Trump since he got hired from CNN.

This is some next level shit bros. Is Trump really THAT good?!

Not bad Corey.

Still don't get why he's part of CNN now other than some chess game. He sure does use the speaking patterns of some other people I can think of, though.

Wonder what his fellow coworkers at Clinton New Network who are Hillary shills are now feeling about him.

I think the 156 IQ is legit.

Loyalist to the core.

>4D CHESS

the madman added a new dimension

Any other campaign wouldn't have hesitated to fire him on the spot when he was arrested for that bullshit attention seeking whore who accused him of battery. But Trump didn't take the bait because that's exactly why she did it.

If your boss taking a bullet for you so you could have your career saved doesn't earn eternal loyalty nothing will.

A good person

I can tell you as a 150 that it's not really all that high compared to the crazy smart people, although you can really do a lot with it if there's something you really want to put yourself into.

And if you go by the bell curve than there a pretty yuge disposable army of us with all our various normal human tendencies and faults. I'm looking forward to how this is going to play out.

Political scientists will be studying that campaign for the next 100 years

>this campaign that I am no longer a part of

Haha brilliantly said on a pro-Trump interview.

If all of this is true and Corey remains true to The Donald, it illustrates several points.

-- Trump really is an excellent boss. That kind of loyalty (dude was just fired FFS) can't be anything but genuine and wholly earned
-- Trump really has an extraordinary gift for manipulation. He had to know that CNN or some other shill network would go after Corey
-- CNN has ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME and isn't even making minute overtures to objectivity. They saw Corey as something they could exploit, nothing more.

Just when I think I can't hate the liberal media any more ...

>I think the 156 IQ is legit

If not an underestimate.

>let me tell you this

got old after the first 5 times senpai

yup, when i saw the cnn shit i was like this has to be 100% planned

No shit, I've been saying this for a week now.

I figured Corey's "firing" was bullshit the minute they started saying it was because of Trump's kids. Lotta loyalty on Lewandowski's part. Gotta be a master plan by Trump.

she is a chipmonk face cunt

>trump plant on CNN
This is some next level shit

This just further illustrates that media is run by idiots.
>guy gets fired
>AHA!!!!! WE GOT IT BOIS!!! HE GOT FIRED THEREFORE HE WILL TALK SHIT ABOUT TRUMP!!!

Idiots.
Trump so easily implanted one of his own people into the media. What the fuck?

>Trump will be his own spymaster

The thing is, the person he managed to plant in is his former CAMPAIGN MANAGER. Holy shit, that guy knows the campaign from the back of his hand and knows he can defend himself.

>BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS

This guy is funny, I'm sensing many memes are going to come from him

Trump gets free media propaganda again (on democrat TV!) through this guy and he even gets paid by CNN

H O L Y S H I T
O
L
Y
S
H
I
T

really fucking sad how they try to manipulate him in talking shit about trump.
and when he talks about facts she just says there is no proof and she keeps looking away from him.

Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.

anyone else feel like Trump is intentionally holding his taxes and letting the media make a big deal about it so when he finally releases them there's literally nothing with them and maybe even some really positive things so that the media:

a) looks retarded for making such a big deal about it and

b) still has to report on his taxes looking good and maybe even praise him for his taxes looking good

Fucking Miller completely bombed that debate on CNN a few nights ago but I feel like he bombed "too hard" and is trying to rile people up only to be let down by Trump releasing his returns

you have the gay m8

In all my time as an American, the only news bimbo I've ever seen who is actually attractive is Mika Brzezinski, and that's because she's not a bimbo.

Don't fall fall low class Jew plant eye candy. It used to be they'd put "respectable" people on TV to tell you the latest Jews.

erin is my newsfu

Whoever thought of this ruse should get a raise.

Welp, its official! Trump is out jewing the jews!

>Cory gets 'fired' but still praises Trump
>CNN hires him with the hopes that he would shit on his former boss
>Corey, instead, uses CNN airtime to shit over Hillary and redpill CNN viewers who normally only get pro-Hillary garbage

well I mean trump was standing right there when it "happened" so I don't think anyone would have fallen for it in that situation

Erin Burnett is perhaps the most evil cuntress on CNN.

These people think backwards.
They see this and think that the guy is going to be all butthurt and expose everything because of how close he was to Trump, but it's the exact opposite.

They've been tricked like this a few times already.
Like that time they interviewed a former Trump butler expecting him to talk shit about Trump, and he had nothing but nice things to say.

Like when their interviewed women who Trump used to know, and they had nothing but good things to say.

They never learn. They approach these people expecting them to tell them how bad Trump is. I think this shows that these idiots actually believe the ''Trump is Hitler'' narrative.

>the only news bimbo I've ever seen who is actually attractive is Mika Brzezinski

Ew, what the fuck?

TRUMP PUT A PLANT IN THE CLINTON NEWS NETWORK

jesus fucking christ, you cant make this shit up

this nigger sounds like sean hannity

I bet CNN are still thinking "He'll crack any day now and admit Trump is Hitler!'

This guy is so rock solid I can't believe they got rid of him

Turning him into a plant really makes sense

This guy is loyal as fuck

Trump should make him the head of his SS

>Let's make a stink and see if any outlets try to grab on for the "disgruntled former employee" angle.
>They intentionally hired him, I can only imagine they hoped what he had to say would make people forget this
>They now cannot just fire him without it biting their asses

Bullshit.
There's no way this was fucking planned.

The way she squirms and frets and has to keep biting her tongue even though she obviously has twice the intellect of everybody else on stage combined is hot as hell.

To each his own, though. I would no more blame another man's taste in beer or cars.

So Corey was the guy in the wreckage all along?

Utterly based.
We're dealing with a tactical genius on the same level as Ursarkar E. Creed, here.

Won't that be Ben Carson?

I don't think Trump ''got rid of him''. I think he was hired to only work for Trump until he secures the Republican nomination.
Now he needs a new strategy.

Trump has been absolutely brilliant for the past year, but it's silly to think he did it alone. He isn't a single man working by himself, he has people working for him.

he's on a $500k contract at CNN to kek

Ayyoooo hol up
Would CNN be able to Jew Corey's contract and force him to shittalk Trump?

LOL. and they'll probably never put him on air again after this. Nice payday, Corey.

You have to know that networks like CNN or MSLSD would be salivating to have someone who was as close as he is to Trump, and who may have feelings of animosity towards Trump because of being fired. They would immediately assume that there was bad blood between them, and they are too arrogant to think that "Drumph" could play them like that.

4D Chess, indeed.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>This is some next level shit bros. Is Trump really THAT good?!

He did exactly the same thing with Roger Stone last year.......removed him from offical staff and allowed Stone to be an independent wrecking ball on the Clintons.

No, he is an honest guy

7D Chinese Checkers boys

>fired for being literally hitler

>That smirk right at the start

He fucking knows what he is doing

Impressive

If Trump loses, I have feeling he will start a major media outlet

Trump is a fuckin genius businessman.his dumb tweets are just tactic to underestimate him

CANT

Yes brother!

CNN are the goyim now

kek

uh, Sup Forums, are we the jews now?

Lewandowski and Trump signed an agreement that they can't say bad things about one another.

source?

kek though

I can tell you all as a 160 that people with 150 have no idea what intelligence is

I...I can finally be the Jew!

I can tell you all as a 170 that people with 160 have no idea what intelligence is.

Maybe, but what will happen if he does is that Jews will just infiltrate and subvert it.

Fucking calculated

Yeah. Especially when she was all pregnant and plump.

A lotta loyalty for a fired campaign manager.

>Mika Brzezinski

Seek help.

This isn't just 4D chess, we're talking 5D like Interstellar.

I know full well who she is. But you missed out on life if you've never been to a Trump General where everbody leghumps her ever last glance and twitch in realtime.

>corey going off about how great trump is
>cer-
>more praise
>cer-
>more praise
>certainly no disparaging there

as soon as he started going off she went into full SHUT IT DOWN mode

How did CNN even hire him if he won't shit on Trump?

I don't know what you're talking about. She's an old lady with a dyke's haircut. I'd rather fuck Rachel Maddow.

We were always the jews lad.

Ahaha. CNN can't fire him either because then Trump will go "the Clinton news network hired Corey to smear me but Corey was loyal DJ they fired him. Sad!"

Also it's fucking hilarious when Roger Stone is talking about Corey Lewandowski over alternative media. I think it was done on purpose since MSM is most likely listens to the Alex Jones Show interviews with Roger Stone. Then Corey leaves the campaign to infiltrate CNN and speaks greatly of Trump.

It's literally 4D Chess.

THE MAN is playing multi-level chess on a global checker board.
How long can he keep getting away with this?

Trump's ex wives don't even talk negatively about him

The man has to be some sort of Demi God

CREEEEEEEEEEEED

I noticed that.. he was bashing him in the last video. I think it's all coordinated to try to fuck over CNN because they dissed my boy roj.

As a 2,000,000 I can tell you that people with 170 are insects who don't deserve to live.

I forget which ex-wife it was, but I recall listening to an interview he gave shortly after the media hyped the fuck out of the divorce, and Trump basically said that they're still on good terms, he gave away some of her favorite things, great things, she loved them, and that was the right thing to do, they made a good deal, it's a terrible thing to have to do, but it was the best thing to have to do, and it's not a bad thing, and they made a great deal, and she's a beautiful person, and it's really not a big deal, you know, it was great while it lasted, but in the end, some things just go wrong, and when they go wrong, then you have to make the best of it and move on to something new.

Very few divorces in my family, but that sounds like a success story to me.

Because they are out of touch with reality, and they still think they can manipulate the narrative in their favor by hiring a "disgruntled" ex employee and have him air Trump's dirty laundry.

tl:dr arrogance.

>Loyalist to the core

Ole oath tilts Corey

WAS GETTING FIRED PART OF HIS PLAN?

This. Its a bit concerning because I don't understand people acting like this.

One of them said that he raped her, but she took it back and basically said she deserved it.

Yeah, he's clearly been thinking about running for president for way too long to do something stupid on his tax returns considering how obvious of an attack that would be on somebody so wealthy.

This is WashingtonPost's response to that Corey Lewandowski interview on CNN.

archive.is/mcEnD

I'd fug Rachel, it's too bad we both like cootch though. Can't blame her I guess.

What a failure of an article.

>He isn't blasting Trump because of a NDA

They are a bit slow