Hitler Jews & NWO

We've all seen the bullshit conspiretard crap on youtube where everything and everyone is illuminati confirmed. I know this is garbage but I cant help but think some of it may be true...
I am a stupid. Need Smart pepe's to tell me how to know.

So me Questions -
1 - Did Adolf Hitler have a solid valid point?
2 - I live in Australia (not a strong jew presence here) Is the stereotype of jews accurate? How Accurate? Or have I just watched too much antisemitic media? Its the holocostly and the american money with all the symbology that really gets me raising an eyebrow.

Sincere from Stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
americannaziparty.com/about/InternationalJew.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Nazi war machine and Hitler himself were proped up and funded by the richest men on earth. This list includes the Warburgs, Rothchilds and Rockafellers. There was even a congressional hearing on this once Roosevelt found out

he may have had a good point, but he lost all credibility the moment he stopped listening to his military advisors, and de ided hed lead the armies himself, costing him the war, and millions of german lives.

i find jews to fulfill many sterotypes, namely being stingy with their money. one faggot flat out gave me a check, told me to wait to cash it, and simply cancelled it before leaving town.

So Does that make Hitler was funded by jews? are these rich family's jewish? shit is so hard to understand.... I really want to though.

Holy Fuck really? so did you chase the little rat down. They always seem to be physically weak and cowardly...

Nah. The War successes were because of Hitler. He was the mastermind behind France, not Manstein. If his council had more faith and stopped lacking belief, they could have gone places.

right now, hes in medical school to be a doctor, so i figure ill wait a few years before chasing him down. cant go in acting like a poorfag.

that being said, a few years of interest wont hurt.

Mwahahahahahaha Excellent

Do you think they could have ruled the world?
Would the world be better off if hitler won?

Hitler was an occult, one of the worst and rose to the title of antichrist in his own rite

Hitler was another pawn to the nwo whose betray to them was planned for.

Anyone else is simply not redpilled nor an understanding of Christianity.

loke the part where hitler thought his blitzkreig would be enough to take over western europe all the way to russia, only to realize his supply lines were far behind, blowing their cover, and forcing the over extended blitzkreig to wait a full month?

he was a certified idiot. most all of the losses can be attributed to him hearing advise saying that he should do something else, or to slow down, and hitty littt flipping his shit, ignoring the advise, and losing the battle. he was a 6/10 tactician

Religion is all bs imho how can he be antichrist? what does it mean? fuck all just a scarey title..

Yeah I got the sense of this too. I still like to think he had a good point though. Maybe he was just sooo frustrated that not everyone was wanting to gassen de Juice

To some extend, yes. Have you seen how in the last decades our culture went to utter degeneracy? That wouldn't have been the case. On the other hand, I do know he didn't look too kindly to the physically frail or disabled, that would've been a con.

Overall I think we would be much better off, though.

So Is Illuminati confirmed? Like I said, I live in Aus, not a lot goin on here, cant even get a leader to stay in power here longer than a few months :S

Americans... Is America Illuminati confirmed?

TY, Your brutally honest statements are greatly appreciated. So this is an elephant in the room that no one talks about publicly? with exception of Sup Forums.

He was able to start the set up of his own version of the new world order or rather the other side of the I luminaire coin. He was just doing it faster like wiping people out and setting up marrige camps.

He embraced luciferion and secret deep ancient cult practices. The people around him were all tied to this cult. Nazism was a cult following. To be a nazi was not simply being in the military or a ranked officer. It was being a devote follower of nazi secret cult knowledge while ruling in the higher ranks in both politics and military.

Germany had almost abandoned Christianity in some ways after ww1. Paganism was on the rise and the secret orginzation were developing from what had also made the rosecrutians and kabalists powerful in the world. Hitler was titled the master head of it all. He soon wiped out freemasonry from Germany as it was the other side of the illuminati nwo coin. Two sects battling it out for the ultimate end goal whivh was appointing of the antichrist to inherit the world ushering in satan himself.

You can say region is whatever you want, but these men fought, died, and killed for the cult practices they grew to accept as divine will. The nwo still practices almost all th same rituals and Christianity is the one that shines in morality and reason as the rest of the satanic rituals taking place with the elites ho as far as eating babies. Dennys a regions validity if you want, but these things happend and still happen today.

Hitler never killed 6 million btw.

Hitter was controlled opposition. Hitler single handedly destroyed any chances of white nationalism being recognised as a legitimate political movement. Not to mention there's better ways to deal with the Jews than genociding them.

WOAH Mindblow. Ty i find it all very very interesting. So literally antichrist? like is there really an antichrist? like a god or some shit, you're kiddin me right? ive got a pretty open mind but the devil??? cmon mate fair crack of the whip....Aussie , we say that here

gassing the jews was a topic for about a week. then that process began, the jews shipped out, that machine roared, and everyone went on with establishing a germanic homeland.

gassing the jews was literally their first step, and they did it, and moved on.

you really need to polish up your ww2 timeline

shit, the allies didnt even learn about the gassenjew until near about the end of the war

What would you propose "doing with them?"

It was an expression (as in those that didn't agree with him), and polishing my ww2 is exactly what im doing here fucktard... You look pretty stupid now and I am stupid so i know what it looks like...

it's almost as if the ruling classes are jealous of the middle east where they have everyone under their thumbs thanks mainly to islam.

it's like they want the rest of the world to become the middle east

That is an interesting analogy

#
If I was hitler, I'd recognise Ashkenazic supremacy, study their culture, breeding habits and genetics, and use the Jewish model to increase the IQ of Germanic people so then eventually Germans would usurp Jews. For the mean time, I'd put Jews in camps, create a eugenics program to force them to overbreed, kidnap their children, place them in aryan families and reincorporate them into the German society, destroying their Jewish cultural identity. Eventually Aryan Jews will be a sizeable minority, they'll be naturalised Germans, contributing to German society, and serving the German nation, advancing the German nation. This is the tactics the Australian government used to destroy Aboriginal identity. We have millions of Australians who are unaware that they have partial aborigine heritage. Jews are useful people, they could have been a valuable asset for The 3rd Reich.

If I was hitler, I'd recognise Ashkenazic supremacy, study their culture, breeding habits and genetics, and use the Jewish model to increase the IQ of Germanic so then eventually Germans would usurp Jews. For the mean time, I'd put Jews in camps, kidnap their children, make them adoptees and place them in aryan families and reincorporate them into the German society, destroying their Jewish cultural identity. Eventually Aryan Jews will be a sizeable minority, they'll be naturalised Germans, contributing to German society, and serving the German nation. This is the tactics the Australian government used to destroy Aboriginal identity. We have millions of Australians who are unaware that they have partial aborigine heritage. Jews are useful people, they could have became a valuable asset for The 3rd Reich.

Yes. Christians may be few to you, but I studied theology and am Catholic. I'm a devote believer. If the elites exist with the devil worship than what kinds of signs and powers are they possesing. If the devil is real than Christ is too.

You can always look into nazi cult on your own and their beliefs as well as who backed them and what those same financial bankers have toes to in secret societies and world influence and even their relgions.

The truth is out there. You just have to be looking for it else you will shrug it off with insults going about your daily life plugged into programed propoganda in the media that most of the time is manipulated and not real.

>religion is bs

It's partially historical and some of its text are great perspectives of future anti-Sup Forums agenda. Even the book of Revelation keeps getting memed by normies that they keep wishing to raise hell on one another.

everything hitler did in barbarossa was what happened when the army only listened to him.

he really wanted to capture stalingrad and leningrad as well as moscow, in reality these 3 cities had no industrial worth because all the industry was moved to the urals, yet he refused to encircle the city and continue on capturing slav territory until getting there. He wasted luftwaffe resources in pointless supply and bombing runs when he could have been bombing the soviet war machine.

even if he did capture them there was no way that would have stopped soviet human waves and they would still push him back because of all the time wasted there.

>2 - I live in Australia (not a strong jew presence here) Is the stereotype of jews accurate? How Accurate? Or have I just watched too much antisemitic media? Its the holocostly and the american money with all the symbology that really gets me raising an eyebrow.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Jews started a civil war

If you ignore the website name in the link and just read the pdf it links to it's incredibly insightful. It's one of those things that, if it was released today, you would say "Well anyone can say that because we won't be around in X many years to see if it's true", fortunately for us we live those X many years in the future and you can see just how accurate it is. If it was released today, shills would be out in force saying how it was a load of shit, it's unbelievable it was released in 1920 mainly because of how relevant it still is, so keep that in mind because a lot of it is things that are well known now because of muh Holohoax, but back then not so much. It also does a good job of dispelling the "Jewish intelligence" myth. The best part is it's all backed up with very easy to verify facts and evidence. It's not really that much of a long read, you could read it in half an hour/an hour depending on how fast you read. It will answer a lot of your questions though.

americannaziparty.com/about/InternationalJew.pdf

Yes it is that Henry Ford.

Fun fact: Henry Ford had a portrait of Hitler in his office and Hitler had one of Henry Ford in his.

TY everyone this has all helped a lot. I dont mean to mock anyones religion, I have had no such experience with light or darkness or w/e you wanna call these gods. I feel in my heart that science cant answer everything but seems that anyone with power has something to do with the occult. shit must be real on some level. but no confirmed image of Satan. I just wish some goat legged chap would rain fire and make himself known. worlds already fucked, might as well start the end game imho. bleh I just wanna know what all this history shit is about. spent the better part of my life reading about it and there is so much contradicting info like did hitler kill millions of jews. lots believe he didn't. But how can we ever know for sure. Is there a true accountlocked up somewhere? is Julien lassange stealing info like that? how can I get that info. I wanna red pill,

Thanks All, I guess I'll keep chipping away the rest of my life.