I find video games help soothe the fact that I'll probably never have a girlfriend or a wife, how about you guys?

I find video games help soothe the fact that I'll probably never have a girlfriend or a wife, how about you guys?

wrong board, fuckface mcslit

Same, but I use films and anime mostly

HAHAHA you fucking loser

what kind of super cuck would want a girlfriend or a wife lmao

I have a wife and I play video games to get the fuck away from her.

This post is SAD! Get a life OP

she must be horrible. poor you.

>being male
>playing final fantasy past VI

>square-enix focus their workforce to release dozens and dozens scam smartphones games
>people get surprised when their main console games become shit

more like white fantasy XV

for a japanese game they sure are cucks about putting white people instead

Are you really ugly or something? How old are you?

Sup Forumsirgin get!!!

34. bitch toyed with me at 30. cucked his bf w me but then dumped.
i don't care anymore about life. nor sex life nor vgames. watching some shows and movies, triyng to find better jobs and put together som life. but have no really hope in anything.

I have a wife and kid and games help me remember how good it was to be free and single

Is this game even good?

the smartphone games make all the money with microtransactions. it's why konami stopped making console games altogether, they're too expensive and time consuming to make. the last castlevania game was a pachinko machine
face it, console games peaked years ago, now you have to be hooked up to the internet at all times and be forced into multiplayer, or buy "season passes" for extra content or episodes that should have been included with the game. and dont get me started on that telltale, quicktime event, visual novel bullshit. video games are dead look to the past

XII is the best tho, along wit V, VI, VII

I broke up with my gf so I could have more time for vidya.

>xii is good
aside from the monster hunting, there wasnt really much to the game

8 is objectively the best, followed by X and 7, then 9. XII is a half finished mess.

i wasn't arguing what i thought was best, i was saying 6 was objectively the last one that wasn't exclusively for people,with vaginas

sounds like a trap

Yes but only multiplayer games that make you feel you're better than others and give you a false sense of accomplishment, i'm ok with.

I hate videogames and I love my wife lol

you sir are a fucking goof, kys yourself

actually, no. Its more like SJWs dream game.
some fucked up trans woman protagonist
big, diverse cast with more strong woman

you're an idiot