GENUINE QUESTION

GENUINE QUESTION

If I were to buy like a dozen shirts of all my favorite bands, would girls start talking to me? I'm under the impression that it would serve as an icebreaker in a sense when i walk by a girl sees my shirt and is like "woha, I'm a huge fan of [band]" and then we talk for a while and maybe go on a date. It essentially serves as a foolproof pickup line.

Of course this is all a theory and if anyone has tried this before would share their results of what happened, I would be interested in hearing

Attached: IMG_0344.jpg (569x506, 53K)

>If I were to buy like a dozen shirts of all my favorite bands, would girls start talking to me?

Unless your favorite bands are Ed Sheeran or some other bland pop singer, than no. Most women have the most basic taste and really don't care about what kinda of music you listen to. Spend that money on a gym membership or plastic surgery instead.

But I thought if I bought a pixies shirt I could find a qt artsy waifu girl that likes the same kind of music as me

Maybe if you wear a cool band shirt to a cool show and you naturally look good and know how to keep a good conversation going, then yes.

This would have the opposite effect most of the time. The only time I seen it pulled off was when a buddy of mine wore an anal cunt in big white letters, but he's a weirdo literal /fa/poster and actually good looking.

What I'm trying to say is, you gotta peacock like fuck for people to talk to you about what you're wearing. You gotta compete with faggots with colored hair and face tattoos.

>do this but with Death Grips tour shirt I bought at show (white one with middle finger peace sign)
>wear around campus
>nobody bats an eye
>only person that notices is my older punk friend at local bike shop
>at least someone noticed
>feel like fag tho
>go back to dorm to access Himalayan shoelace forum
>"Le REDDIT GRIPS angry black guy screaming everyone and there mom is a fan on here"
>huh?
>okay
cheese tortelinni gives me gas

Great post

worryingly delusional

Don't be dumb. No one will compliment your shirts and even if they do the chances of you turning such an innocuous comment into a fruitful relationship is practically zero. Don't wait for the right girl to approach you, you approach the right girl

i've already tried approaching two different girls at uni

the first one I sat next to one day and started making conversations with her. After about 3 days she moved to the whole other side of the classroom

the other time was in a different class with a different girl. basically someone inadvertently sat in her seat, so she had to sit next to me. I tried maintaining conversation with her and she left the class and went home halfway through the class

it's fucking bullshit

Play it cool man. The less eager you seem, the more into it girls are. Forcing things just makes both people uncomfortable. Besides, flirting in class is usually not the move. Try talking to girls you see in your dorm or at dining halls - that's when you start CASUAL conversations. Don't linger too long, always end things on a high note. After a couple of meetings like that, ask them what they're up to over the weekend and see if they're down to hang out. Practice makes perfect my guy

Good advice user

I go to community college

there are no dorms here

everyone just drives home after class

There has to be some sort of non-academic center nearby that people go to. On campus or not - a local coffee shop or bar, it can be anything. Somewhere where people are trying to unwind. Also download tinder and just practice having casual conversations with girls. You might even get to meet up with one of them

>Also download tinder and just practice having casual conversations with girls

I tried this before and actually kept track of my swipes

Over the course of several months I swiped right on exactly 1,634 girls and received zero matches. I uninstalled the app after that happened

Jesus Christ dude you must look like a troglodyte

Idk man. Maybe hit the gym or something. Tinder tends to be a pretty superficial app and it's become rigged with the whole payment option thing. My only advice is to not look at women with any expectations in mind, none of them owe you sex or a relationship, they're just people, same as guys. As soon as you become content with that and you start treating them in that way, without any ulterior motives, things get a lot better. Or at least they did for me

I mean I could do all that.............or women could just be less shallow cunts

lmao, no

>choosing bitterness over happiness
sounds like you know what you're doing

Kek

1. Go to a head shop

2. Shop online

3. Go to an actual concert