Why are British show/news presenters so much more better looking than their american counterparts?

Why are British show/news presenters so much more better looking than their american counterparts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrjQ7XuFu1U
rampant.tv/channel/241/Brook-Logan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans have biased news shows instead of a good neutral show

My friend appeared on This Morning and met Holly Willobooby and Amanda Holden.

Holly is apparently a massive thundercunt and none of the crew like her, but Amanda Holden is really nice and made the guests cups of tea while the crew were busy.

>implying you still wouldn't

P L U M P

She is the biggest slut.

. . . what a woman.

american women get jobs as presenters if youre slightly ditzy, haven't got much between you ears, quite plastic and artificial looking and dont really have much of a personality

just look at the females on american news channels, none of them look like they have any intelligence or knowledge of politics, and that comes across clearly when they try and speak about it.

BREHS

british women dont know how to take care of themselves in middle and old age, 90% of the pretty ones look terrible once they pass 50

That made me hard.

And most english women are pear shaped.

>Holly is apparently a massive thundercunt

I'm not surprised just depressed.

Is this a holly and other brits pic thread now?

american presenters are literally all staceys

youtube.com/watch?v=rrjQ7XuFu1U

Will's mum is top quality

these are the best british presenters
rampant.tv/channel/241/Brook-Logan

What are you going on about now?

Isn't she married

B R E H S

He never said that.

Because they don't all look the same

So, which Carol would you granfu? Kirkwood or Vorderman?

idk about you but I prefer my old black news presenter from my local news station rather than some young prep that took an hour in makeup.

yeah

>work with dad in the mornings
>always just put breakfast on for some background noise
>we both pay absolute attention to the weather staring at the tv in silence every morning
Big fat gilf tits are just the best

I kind of find that hard to believe honestly. You see a lot of everybody's personalities on This Morning and she always seems so chirpy and fun to be around. If this is true it's a real shame and she's pretty damn good at hiding her bad side on camera.

Jesus

Who is this fluid druid?

I wouldn't say they're better looking, just better waifu material. Burgers cast for hotness, Bongs cast for comfyness.