Netkino

netkino

>we want the BLACKED audience

thought it was eva green on thumbnail

>we need to give the Marvelcucks what they want

I have nothing against mixed couples but I wonder why it has to always be black man and white woman.

I find it so satisfying when white bois get upset at fictional characters portrayed by white women they've never met getting fucked by fictional black men played by black actors they've also never met

I thought so too, she would have been eva black.

Yeah I have to agree with this. I'm in a mixed couple myself. But it's always, ALWAYS the same combo. Rarely the other way around (White male, black female).

>what is confirmation bias

Niggers are a scourge on humanity and have contributed nothing but murder, crime and rape.
Prove me wrong

Try watching any new show on BBC. Doesn't matter the setting, the context etc., there is ALWAYS a white man and a black woman and a black man and a white woman couple. What amuses me is that the white man generally will get the lighter skinned black woman. It's like they know, even though they're trying to force equality down our throats, that the white man will only settle for the most desirable niggers.

peanut butter

Myth

They gave your mum some happiness

Not an argument

Was it rape? I'm pretty sure Jessica could overpower him.

>what's walking dead, scandal, how to get away with murder, outsiders, grey's anatomy, being mary jane, true blood, queen sugar, etc

C'mon dude, in the last 5 years there are fuckload of BWWM movies and series. Go to thecoli.com and see a bunch of black guys saying "I only BWWM on TV, damn crackers". Confirmation bias at its finest.

>bigots being this mad
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

theres just as much wm bw than bm ww

You are just such a cuck you focus on the latter

Luke Cage was such a shitty show.

because that's the way it is irl as well

art imitates life

Who the fuck watches any of these stupid ass shows

And who the fuck watches "Jessica Jones"? Talking about superhero series, "Flash" also has a BWWM couple.

>phew... that was...
>yeah...

Because it's how it should be. White men cannot satisfy women with their tiny little white pricks, so women choose burly black men with huge penises.

But Barry is a cuck.

This semi-incestuous couple is getting better with the pass of seasons. I could stand in the beginning, but now is ok.