Can video games be Kino?

Can video games be Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0
youtube.com/watch?v=6LB7LZZGpkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

either make a video game or a movie, i can't stand long cut scenes, the dialogue and voice acting is always the same 3 people and it's boring. I want to pick up a game and play it, not sit through a bunch of 2 dimensional characters talk about their vaginas or whatever.

Bloodborn is shit.

Probably never, no.
Even god tier video games, like RDR, would just be bad movies.

Who /Geralt/ here?

BBfags are fucking insufferable

>there are people that genuinely believe RDR is a great western story

If this isn't the ultimate indicator that game stories are and always will be shit and the people who worship them tasteless clowns, I don't know what is.

It's like saying Django Unchained is a great western.

>All these normies shitting on videogames
>they post about cunny, capeshit, BBC, star wars and brapping all day

le pcfag is mad

>normies
No, sorry I didn't fall for the video game jew like you

this, tv is worse board

>Can video games be movie?
This board gets stupider by the day.

I'd say the only Kino games are Soulsborne ... I love Witcher series and Metal Gear Solid, but they get all of their story/emotional beats from cutscenes, and that just makes them bad movies that way.

Soulsborne actually uses the genre to its best, using gameplay to deliver emotion, story etc.

Need I remind you, you're on the (((Hollywood))) board

>Kino
>didn't even get GOTY

Then take your video games and fuck off

Sure, but Bloodborne is mediocre as fuck.

>wow this city is great wonder whats next
>le spooky empty forest

no

It's like the Oscars, there's always blatant GOTY bait

Only when its based off a kino

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

get the fuck out

>go through the trouble of finding all the umbilical cords to fight the Moon Presence
>can't beat wheelchair cunt, even if I did I'd be fucked at the Moon Presence fight

Not all movies are made in (((Hollywood))), and not all Hollywood movies reflect Jewish values, like Hacksaw Ridge

Sup Forums regulars make garbage video game and anime threads because they can't cut it on other boards.

>TW3
>GOTY bait
Yeah, screw them for making a well polished game that looked great, had a great story and decent gameplay. They clearly planned to get the award instead of making a decent game.

Yes

post yfw Filch found you wandering the school after hours

Yeah because Sup Forums doesn't require the mods regularly purging fucking disgusting fetish, trap, and loli threads that almost always devolve into posting straight up CP like the degenerate fucks you are.

Mel had to bow down to his Rabbi overlords and beg forgiveness and be a good little goy just to be let back into the industry

Who /RE7/ here?

>He wasn't on Sup Forums last night
>Sup Forums mods literally couldn't keep up with the bestiality threads

I never said there wasn't a problem with Sup Forums, but Sup Forums is no better.

It's the same shit on any containment board. Sup Forums can and is often just as fucking disgusting as Sup Forums, just like this shithole.

>decent gameplay
The Witcher has some of the blandest bamham souls "inspired" gameplay ever. People only talk about its writing because its gameplay isn't good by any stretch.

And there is GOTY bait, it's just that most of the time they don't end up getting anywhere near GOTY awards. The Last of Us is the Crash of video games.

I'm probably gonna wait till the price goes down, I haven't seen much from the leaks other than "Dr.Pavel, I'm BSAA"

youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0
>when the vocals kick in
KINO

>mfw Mel announces his upcoming Hollocaust film

>it's a Sup Forums episode

Thanks for reminding me, as pathetic as Sup Forums is it'll never be Sup Forums

Let's stop fighting and post examples of our two great mediums coming together

But I thought he only does Historical films?

Explain Passion of the Christ.

WATCH

>Can video games be Kino?

Yes. Silent Hill 2 was the most kino videogame ever made

I'm /leavethispoorfranchisealone/

100% accurate my friend

That was his personal experience in dealing with jews

>The night, and the dream where long...
What did he mean by this?

This, why can't we get single player, plot driven games anymore?

Naw I'd rather post bad examples.

Games like Silent Hill don't sell anymore. They haven't for years. The closest thing to a new horror franchise we've gotten worth a shit in the past 10 years was Dead Space, which went to shit after 1 installment and turned into a standard third person shooter.

Almost every game that comes out now is incredibly similar to every other one. Everything has gotten gentrified until there's barely any difference.

THOSE

Bloodborne is the only game I've ever referred to as kino. It's fucking amazing.

You'd think indie developers would fill the niche but it's all just walking simulator + jump scare shit

How is it even possible to have this opinion. It has to be b8.

By not having a PS4

Of course not. Most indie games are identical to each other. It's either pixel shit or it's a walking simulator.

The problem now is that all the indie devs are numales and women. In the past games were made by actual nerds, that's why most games used to be good.

Death Stranding will be the dawn of Vidya-Kino

Dunno, times have changed i guess. Older games were the work of passion, nowadays is just about shitting another Call of Dutyfield every 6 months.

Too bad Silent Hill franchise went to shit after part 4.
Music and atmosphere of those games was incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=6LB7LZZGpkw

>It's an indie developer has pink hair and one game under their belt episode

bloodborne/dark souls is probably the most minimal game when it comes to that shit

>it's another pixel indie game with a female lead character episode

That was historical though. Christ was a real person who was crucified. Whether or not you believe in the Messianic stuff is different.

Heres one