"But it's okay, white people are dumb."
>Crowd chuckles
"Look at all these diverse things that prove white people are dumb!"
>Crowd starts laughing
"It's super scary out there, Trump has made racist people be openly racist."
>Crowd is hysterical, someone is in audible pain from laughter
"Muslims are cool guys, you can't send us back because you're dumb!"
>Audience erupts into burning ball of glee, camera feed cuts out

So what's your excuse for not watching the GOAT season of SNL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xr8yj9CKqg
youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
youtube.com/watch?v=31ETEUsWhdo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc
youtube.com/watch?v=JUDSeb2zHQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=K9PpuYTgNQ4
youtu.be/VSrEEDQgFc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Calm down Donald its a comedy show

could have fooled me

>le white people are racist

"comedy"

The fact that in this age of internet no SNL shit ever blows up viral shows how shitty that show is.

Even Current Year man's first-part-of-the-show rant is shared more.

Hell I've seen people sharing episodes of Ellen more than SNL.

He's not wrong. SNL went from a comedy show to a NPR live show.

Then where are the jokes?

kek fpbp

I don't care for Trump, but if you're gonna try to insult him trhough comedy, at least be funny. When Stephen Colbert and John Stewart did it to Bush, it was funny. Sometimes when Bill Maher would rail against whatever politicians were pissing him off, it was funny. I haven't heard a single funny joke about trump, just a lot of shitty low-brow insults told by people the media tells us are funny, and then people laugh at them because theyre supposed to be a funny joke from a funny person

link?

HAHAHA DRUMPF AMI RIGHT GUYS LOL!

>DRUMFP!

They're hacks. Plain and simple, lowest common denominator. Lorne Michaels literally tells his performers to go for the obvious jokes and has gone on record saying shit like "There's no money in being a clever comedian."

honestly Sup Forumstards get triggered even more than SJWs do. for people who hate PC culture and people getting offended just for the sake of getting offended you guys literally bitch and whine like 4 year olds whenever anyone disagrees with you.

>The '''b-b-but Sup Forums gets m-more triggered than SJW do!'' post

You know for someone getting offended over someone getting offended you sure do bitch like a bitch a lot js.

Anyone got the picture with the SJW wearing a mask saying "SJW's aren't that bad guys"?

Thanks

that picture is right though, they're both two shitty extremist sides of the same coin

youtube.com/watch?v=7Xr8yj9CKqg
HEY

HEY

HEY

BE QUIET

>They are opposite ends!
I'm glad you know how a spectrum works.

Why give so many views to something you guys clearly hate? Just stop watching snl like the rest of the country, I swear half their audience is Sup Forums trying to trigger themselves and they know this. They do it on purpose so you'll talk about them and give them views.

I love how that shuts them up. Pathetic protest.

literally keking right now from how assblasted people like you are

>Stop watching it on purpose.
I don't think they watch these expecting obvious blatant propaganda.

It's true, but mentioning one side to defend the other is
N O T
A N
A R G U M E N T

Sad!

Yes they do. Its a fucking known thing at this point that snl has a liberal bias. Their ratings go up every time they make "jokes" about politics. By giving them attention you guys are keeping them on the air.

>It's true, but mentioning one side to defend the other is
>N O T
>A N
>A R G U M E N T
Then Trump's campaign shouldn't have worked

Lorne Michaels?No,no,no...(((Lorne Lipowitz)))

This is you: youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

> ITS NOT PROPAGANDA, ITS A COMEDY SHOW

youtube.com/watch?v=31ETEUsWhdo

Where's the punchline

I'd like nothing more than to slit the throats of these rich fucking liberals

Jesus, why are so many leftists treating Obama like he's their fucking father?

Is it because they all have daddy issues?

He was, and is, just another fucking politician who doesn't give a dribble of piss about you.

they are all absolute fucking nutters
Literally
Rampant mental illness or unstable people

>its a comedy show
That means its supposed to be funny, right?

Um sir the fucking spectrum please can you look at it

Has SNL ever done a deprecating joke about Obama?

>You will never lose this spectacularly

No they didn't. I think there was a piece about a gag order regarding something along the lines of ''don't make fun of the president''.

If you hold on I will see if I can try and dig it back up.

How does one get this invested into politics, enough to make you scream as if someone's taking your firstborn away?

I kek every time. Just looking at the thumbnail had me rolling

How dare you insult Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me like that?

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I AM IN CHARGE HERE

OP triggered like a bitch

The only funny stand up show I ever thought was funny during the Bush years was Chris Rock's Never Scared. Yeah there were some bullshit statements but that's to be expected from most black comedians. At least Rock didn't make it 100% about Bush and white people, he took shots at the entertainment industry, shit that happened and took swings at the black community. It was a well rounded show and it successfully dealt with events back then. Comedians now have gotten so lazy that they repeat the same three Trump jokes and focus on white people only.

But they are racists you stupid fuck. And its comedy because the whole world laughs while the whitey gets triggered

Remember when SNL was funny and relevant.
Me neither.

You should see the roast of donald trump that's pretty funny

i do

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

why'd you quote me you idiot?

>Hillarly btfo eternally.

That's because SJWs are the cancer and Sup Forumsacks are the chemo. They aren't a perfect cure, they come with their own set of issues, but they are our best (and thus far only) bet of killing the social justice cult.

It doesn't help that Trump's played nicely with them and appeared on their shows to laugh at himself, making those same mockeries without him that much less funny.

I see, lol

Somehow white people are both the Laughing stock of humanity, but at the same time the ultimate evil which could destroy the planet. Trump is both a clown but also the next hitler.

I didn't vote for trump, nor am i white(dirty hispanic italian mix) but i get the feeling some people just say whatever is convenient at the time and 'who cares about the cognitive dissonance and mental jumping through hoops. My uni courses on post modernism taught me words like "facts" and "objective" are just termz of oppression.'

You'd do a lot more good in the world switching to a stem field of study and actually doing something, if you wish to create change. Or should we just leave it all to white people?

It's revolutionary: a comedy show without the comedy.

You know at this point I'm not sure what I really want more: Trump honestly being a great President who transforms America into a truly great nation who proves all the liberals wrong against all odds and make a then look like complete imbeciles and traitors, or him actually becoming what they're afraid of and starts to oppress them as he becomes Hitler Mk.II and the white man takes over.

Is this mother fucker hating on Guy Raz?

I tell you, I get the best dubs

>Next time on the numbers I find a new job!

Of course they have, idiots. Just look up Obama snl sketch

Fucking fags

I not even white but I have no idea how people like this fuck.
His whole routine is
>I know kanye and DUDE WHITE PEOPLE
It's pretty boring.

>You'd do a lot more good in the world switching to a stem field of study and actually doing something

I love how you try to come up as someone condescending and neutral yet you drop this gem straight out of the most stupid thread of Sup Forums, indirectly contributing to the ongoing devaluation of many of its degrees.

Dude, his hair is SILLY!!!!xD

>this is what comedy will be for the next 4 years

Neither did they make any about McCain. Trump is just a laughably easy target for comedy.

I like it

Thats because they had McCain go on TV and make fun of himself. Also McCain is a crypto Democrat.

Nah, just disappointed. Aziz can be funny but this monologue is shit.

SNL is a dying beast thrashing around looking for some miracle to keep it going.

Mods keep deleting these threads.

Is THIS Sup Forums related?

>Also McCain is a crypto Democrat.
The real joke is Trump is too.

>You'd do a lot more good in the world switching to a stem field of study
Is that what you did? If it was, then it doesn't seem to have changed the fact that you're a grown man arguing with people on an image board.

he used to be funny before he became a massive sjw. I really enjoyed his situational comedy and jokes about family.

This is true. If you don't believe in Jewish conspiracies and whine about degeneracy in TV shows then you're a hipster faggot who loves feminism.

>Jesus, why are so many leftists treating Obama like he's their fucking father?
You mean like the way Trump supporters mimic the phrases he uses and draw countless pictures of him and call him God Emperor?

comedy only works if you're punching up

Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=JUDSeb2zHQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=K9PpuYTgNQ4

I decided to watch it, as I thought you were being facetious, but it's actually the exact routine lmao

DUDE, WHITE PEOPLE

i'm a comedian now

the aristocrats

>what is satire
Listen budy, youre done. Time to stop posting.

Because he's black, and he gave us Obama Phone.

fags, niggers, trannies, all easy targets for comedy

If it was satire, no one would have voted for him. You don't ironically vote a child rapist into office.

Yeah, it's not like people voted for him for any reason besides the memes, right? That's why more than half the country voted for Trump. Because of memes.

>t-they're just pretending to support that fascist Trump, r-r-right guys??
this is what reddit cucks actually believe

WITNESSED

fuck you faggot cuck, you lost now get on the chair while I get the rope

>why more than half the country

way to fail at math...

When does it, if ever, get funny?

youtu.be/VSrEEDQgFc8

What exactly did she mean by "Alternative facts"?

>more than half the country voted for Trump

Wow, you are eyeballs deep in fake news.

Good god this. We know his hair looks weird (you've been using that one for 30 years.) We know he has orange skin. We know his said his daughter was hot. We know he says "it's gonna be great/amazing/fantastic" a lot. We know you he got upset at the insinuation of tiny hands. We know he has a trophy wife (surprisingly not as much shade thrown her way.) And now we know he maybe might like to get peed on.

I'm not saying you can't reference those things, but at least be clever about it. Tiny hands on the Bible taking the oath, that's pretty stupid, but it has a *modicum* of cleverness to it.

By the way, I continually find it funnier than anything on the show, that they bow down and worship Alec Baldwin, even have him play Trump himself, and yet he called viciously called his daughter a pig. I know that was a long time ago, but even right after it happened with him doing 30 Rock, they were brushing it off like an isolated incident.