BANKS ARE STARTING TO LEAVE LONDON

Can someone tell me why this is a bad thing? Yeah 10k people will lose their jobs but they are all Remain-voting-(((banksters))). Literally nothing of value will be lost.

source:
ft.com/cms/s/0/a3a92744-3a52-11e6-9a05-82a9b15a8ee7.html#axzz4CZptqVcF

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/cms/s/0/a3a92744-3a52-11e6-9a05-82a9b15a8ee7.html#axzz4CZptqVcF
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/morgan-stanley-brexit-eu-referendum-jobs-dublin-frankfurt-a7100911.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY&list=PLeQR-KcTJ5BK742GAjo38tqKf-gjDiPiH&index=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

once the negotiations take place they will make plans to stay, beause the EU will have no choice but to accept conditions which allow the banks to remain.

The banks cannot relocate to Amsterdam, as the Netherlands may be leaving in a few years also.

This is just scaremongering, once the negotiations get done, people will realise how sillythey were about fearing this.

>once the negotiations take place they will make plans to stay,

Kek. No they won't. Banks will move to Germany and Benelux

With any luck, London will diminish as a world financial center as many banks with stronger EU ties move to EU countries...and New York City will benefit all the more.

And OP, if you dont understand the power/importance of banking and finance in modern economies, you should probably not make such stupid posts.

the jewish international banks are losing money and this is bad how?

The EU is going to collapse next. UK will be the only bastion of stability left in Western Europe.

good goy

>relocating costs them more than dealing with the extra fees

>what is scaremongering to influence a preferential deal with EU and the U.K

you euros are proprely indoctrinated with this EU project, im glad we are leaving it in the future now.

>other EU countries want to leave

>I know guys, lets relocate to Amsterdam and then lose a fuck load of money in logistics when we have to move again when NEXIT happens in 5 years to get our flat rate fees to save dat money!

The first brick has been knocked out of the wall, the EU is going to be anything but stable in about 3 years

>as the Netherlands may be leaving in a few years also.

We won't, only if Geert gets 76 seats (highest poll was 30-35) and the First Chamber also gets majority PVV seats.
We won't leave and that is a good thing. I hate the EU with all my heart, but leaving now would destroy us. We have no currency of our own. If we implement our own currency the EU will do everything in its power to sabotage it, making us Zimbabwe 2.0. Plus the fact that we are in is great for our trade, if we leave people will skip Rotterdam and go to Antwerp.

Nice bit of propoganda you have there. Ironic that you post that image and meanwhile the economic strength of the US was a key factor in the allies victory over the creators of that piece of propaganda.

The process of bankers and their wives and families leaving London will take a long time - we don't know how many leave and where they will go, but in case the deal is not that good for the UK, then the estimate is 100,000 financial services jobs lost and about 250,000 people leaving London.

>implying it will be Geert that leads the NEXIT campaign

It wont work that way lad, the establishment is using these referendums as a way to stop the far right from rising in the EU.

>350 BILLION evaporated after the Brexit!!
>The economy is hurt!!

nah nigger the pockets of the (((0,0001%))) are hurt.

Kek, a Dutch bank arrogantly did nothing to prepare itself or a Brexit and lost 1/5 of it's stock worth in 3 minutes.
BTFO.

>London

good riddance

Sweet, 250,000 remainer leaving?

>once the negotiations take place they will make plans to stay, beause the EU will have no choice but to accept conditions which allow the banks to remain.

I think what you are saying is that the UK will have no choice to accept EU regulation for banks and supervision as a price to get full access to the EU single market in financial services? I highly doubt this will happen, but one never knows.

>Sweet, 250,000 remainer leaving?
Yes, most of them will be Bremainers, half of them likely non-Brit EU citizens.

Geert is the only person with seats that is pro-Nexit. He has to lead it.

We won't leave.

>Banks losing money
>London losing it's throne

That'sa good thing lad

this its their own fault, they should have prepped for brexit instead of hedging for a solid remain.

Also

>the immorality of international finance of trying to influence the politics of other nations with gigantic speculation bets.

Give in 2 years m8 and the landscape will be very different, cap this, honestly it will happen with in 5 years.

Dude this is fucking bad. The U.K. Economy is going to become Third world tier

What, the same banking world that started the 2008 subprime crisis and put countless families on poverty and responsible of a lot of suicidies?

HOPE THEY WILL BURN IN HELL, AFTER THEY GOT THEIR INTERNAL ORGANS EXTRACTED WHILE ALIVE

of course it will happen i don't see how anyone can think otherwise the EU is now cut and bleeding out there is no future where it survives currently

>Bank of England says its willing to put ANY measures in places to ensure stability through these negotiations, puts £250bn in and will put triple that in again if needed.

>UK economy is somehow goingto suffer long term

Is the education in America really this bad?

>Netherlands

Much more likely Frankfurt. And, an EU stock exchange can be set up any the fuck where they want. Nobody can "force" or "negotiate" them to stay in London or anywhere. They will move where the best incentives are, and London has very little incentive left to offer at this point. Maybe Boris can "negotiate" some sweet deals to keep them there, he's such a fucking Master Race Wünderkind.

The EU already compromised with the UK to keep all that shit in London ... but, that was based upon the UK staying. Now that the UK is leaving, those agreements aren't in effect anymore.

Maybe if you get on your knees and offer to suck both German and French cock, they might consider keeping shit in the UK if you pay out all your other obligations. Frankly, it would be completely retarded for the EU to have it all it's banking and it's stock exchange in a non-EU country. Literally, makes no sense from any perspective you look at it.

>the immorality of international finance of trying to influence the politics of other nations with gigantic speculation bets.

Banks (as in anything other than holding your money in a safe for a small fee) have always been immoral.

>give us your money goy so we can gamble with it, you get +0,8% more if we win, we get +25% if we win (with your money). Oh and 100% of the risk is your problem, thanks!

Why is that

Would've happened with our without the EU because the UK is obsessed with importing third worlders.

>banks leaving
>bad

Will Winchester also become the capital again?

That's a short term fix for a long term problem

My bets are on the EU disintegrating after Spain and Portugal both collapse. The ECB has been buying dept like crazy, if our fund runs out we either all fall or have to cut of the dying limbs. The last thing won't happen.

every report from every financial sector in Europe said the UK economy would suffer for a max of 5-10 years
lmao

all we need is a short term fix

so land prices are going to decrease in london? That's good

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Look at this retard, look ar him and laugh

Those banks can exist anywhere in Europe starting with Frankfurt you silly ignorant. You are in no position to have any claim retard.

>UK will be the only bastion of stability left in Western Europe.

LOL Like it currently is right?

>what is the logistics cost of moving several large entire banking operations to a different country?

you are the idiot desu m8, but your a pole so its understandable since communism sent you guys back to Africa-tier socially.

>Literally nothing of value will be lost.
Except may be some value.

>implying this is a bad thing
Who needs banks you fucking remain-voting-blanksters?

Just keep your money under your pillow. Don't ever buy a house without cash. Better yet, buy a house in seashells or shiny peddles, or just beat your neighbor to death with a stick and take his, or go out into woods and find a nice cave.

Who needs banks? Any form of society or advanced financial system is for Jews!

Retard, it is nothing comapred to what is about to come, yesterday you lost almost 200bn euros and this is just the beginning. If you think that the costs of logistic will be higher than this, then you must be a leave voter.

>encouraging people to over-leverage
ur a cheeky cunt m8

>And OP, if you dont understand the power/importance of banking and finance in modern economies, you should probably not make such stupid posts.

>when the HQ of a bank leaves a nations clay the people of that nation can no longer keep their money in that bank.

Are you mentally ill? The only thing lost here are the jobs of the people who work in those building.

You're right, no one should ever use any form of financial service. Its not like businesses or anything rely on loans ever? Everyone should just have to hoard cash and never spend it. That would build a strong economy.

Since when has geographic location had anything to do with global finance?

Isn't this what our ruling globalist and jews have been telling us night and day for years?

London is (was) one of the biggest banking capitals in the world. They are what gave the UK any significance. Without the banks the UK is nothing. They will all move to Germoney and support their 4th Reich

Are you mentally challenged? Bank hq will not only result in people losing their jobs, their taxes and investments are being moved.

>Since when has geographic location had anything to do with global finance?

Since always. Geographic location, due to regulatatory frameworks, are core at where banks can do banking and insurance companies can do insurance shit and all other finanical industry shills can do financial industry stuff.

>you are the idiot desu m8

No U

>wealthy, London bankers vote remain
>they lose
>Liberals upset

FUCK THE BANKS FUCK THE BANKS FUCK THE BANKS

literal value will be lost

is this a joke? OP said 10k moneygrubbers will lose their jobs and the international jew is put on notice. what the fuck are you saying about nobody using banks?

>the Rothchilds leaving their seat of power, London

As unlikely as the Pope abandoning his Vatican City to go live in Utah.

Shoo, shoo Moishe

Don't you have a bull to prep ?

Slow down autist.

You mean money that would never see the light of day anyway? Hopefully now we can move to a financial system that relys on the countries natural resources and not dribbled out from financial witchcraft.

Where did you learn your finance skills? Youtube, or worse, a polish school?

Yes, the financial industry is witchcraft because I don't understand it! The bankers should be dragged out of their towers and burned at the stake! Same with all the business men, programmers, scientists, I don't understand what they do so they should burn! Everyone should work manual labor and we should ideally return to a nomadic hunter-gatherer society!

Erasmus in Oslo

Get rekt.i hope you lost a hugh amount of money yesterday

>ft.com/cms/s/0/a3a92744-3a52-11e6-9a05-82a9b15a8ee7.html#axzz4CZptqVcF

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/morgan-stanley-brexit-eu-referendum-jobs-dublin-frankfurt-a7100911.html

When 99% of the wealth in a country is stored in off shore accounts and the markets, the majority will never benefit from it either way. Sure it looks like the country is rich and doing well, but the reality is most people still live in shit hoping for a minimum wage job where they have no guaranteed hours. Its dribbled out at an appalling rate down through society from the ultra-rich, down to the super-rich, down to the well off, to the lower middle class.

I welcome to dropping of the pound, making our country far more valuable for manufacturers and primary sectors - something this country has a massive abundance of. With the banks gone, Britain will see something similar to the USAs oil rush in the 1800s.

Financial services are the UK's largest industry by far. We could go bankrupt.

Congratualtions you utterly retarded, braindead, festering cunthole.
>Bankrupting own nation for 'nationalism'

ID: VEi

sometimes I truly wonder if kek's meme magic is actually real

>Financial services are the UK's largest industry by far. We could go bankrupt.

Not going to happen. Remember Greece? It also worked out fine.

Most of that money is in people's houses and invested in UK businesses.

Keep telling yourself that fat piece of shit

>banks move to NYC
>just in time to get soaked by Trump
Noice.

Housing thats way over-inflated as there are literally no more homes and can't keep up with the need for more. Any business that needs investors shouldn't exist.

So "financial services" are your biggest industry.
So you don't actually produce anything.
So you don't actually have an economy.

Tell me, user, what kind of currency is your "biggest industry" built on? Real wealth? Oh, thats right. Fiat currency.

>MUH ENDLESS GROOOOWTH

Yes. It will be impossible to be hyper-wealthy in the UK now. Diddums. You can't be 14 standard deviations above the mean.
But if mean wealth increases even a little, that is hardly a bad thing is it, you tosser.

natural resources? i can't stop laughing

lel @ britcucks thinking they are important and the EU gonna beg for a trade deal without conditions.

Reality check: norway and switzerland have to accept the important EU rules and also have to pay into the EU budget while having no say at all.

a free trade agreement with the EU without any rules would crippe the UK economy anyways... have fun competing with germany which is going to flood you with products sold with an undervalued currency and are made by east european slaves...

same for the financial sector... have fun competing with the germans without any special rules to protect you.

> 250,000 people leaving London.

They have to go back.

You still have a bit of tin you havent dug up dont you? Thats something

Thanks Akhmed, but I think we'll be fine.

and once again the grasping Eternal Teuton shows his bloody minded face upon the page of history

>soon

Getting rid of Jewish bankers, how is this not a win?

>Yes, the financial industry is witchcraft because I don't understand it! The bankers should be dragged out of their towers and burned at the stake!

true, except i know that the finance industry is witchcraft because i DO understand it.

it's like the temple priests in the bronze age. sure, they have elaborate ceremonies that are inscrutable to the average pleb ... but it doesn't mean anything they do is actually of tangible benefit for anyone. they're just using their esoteric ceremony to amass wealth and power for themselves.

>all you Leave voters were fooled by the corporate elite who funded anti-EU propaganda
>corporate elite are leaving London
>WAHHH Don't you see what you idiots have done, the banks who we on the Left love so much are leaving!

>liberals upset

It's purely out of contempt for the Nationalists winning even if it means sticking it to the multinational bankers and globalist.

And that matters how?

Trump gets more money, but he can't steal the money from the banks unless he's the maddest of men.

Portugal isn't going to collapse. We haven't left austerity ever since 2011.

I'm actually beginning to think if the Jews, blacks, pakis, etc. are worse than you Germans. I mean, the Jews don't go out of their way to destroy and just want to profit for themselves. Blacks destroy because they're just retarded. But you Germans destroy out of spite, even if it isn't good for you, and you're not retarded.

>The banks cannot relocate to Amsterdam, as the Netherlands may be leaving in a few years also.

>They bought into Nigel's memes

We're not going anywhere m8.. We founded this Union and we'll crash it with no survivors if we must, but we will not allow it to continue without us.

Can someone link me to the tune that was playing on the sticky yesterday?

Idk what it's called.

Why are citizens are fucking dumb that they think a bank leaving or a business failing is a bad thing?

It just means there is room for a new business or bank to fill the void.

>Netherlands will crash the EU with no survivors

We're already doing that for you mate.

Why is unemployment a bad thing? That just means more room for companies to abuse their employees.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY&list=PLeQR-KcTJ5BK742GAjo38tqKf-gjDiPiH&index=23

Ty bro.

Always gets on my nerves trying to find instrumental stuff, since you can't google any lyrics.

The banks have denied this. No one is leaving the fifth largest economy in the world especially when that country can remove EU regulations on trade and finance.

Check out the full Brexit playlist too.

Are you sure you're not confusing the 'Kingdom' with 'Union'?

>mfw we will see a European Union without Britain, an independant and united Ireland and an independant Schotland

Wrong again user.

350 billion didn't exist anywhere but on paper to begin with.