We post overrated coaches ITT

Here I'll start

good one faggot

scared already?

Prove he isn't a Brady baby.

you're only saying this because it was on shannon & skip

I've never watched that show at all, but good job calling yourself out.

I'm a Pats fan and to be honest, Belichick is a bit overrated. At the end of the day, he stands on the fucking sideline for the entire game. He doesn't participate in the game. People act as if he casts spells on players that magically make them play out of their minds.

There's so much talent on the current defense and they're failing miserably. No idea how some people think Patricia is actually the "defensive coordinator". That's clearly Belichick's defense and the gameplans + scheming is all done under his discretion. Let's not act like Patricia has Wade Philips type of control on the defense the way he has in Denver and now LA Rams.

Dohohoho. 7 appearances in the Super Bowl in roughly 16 years of free agency is unbelievable.

Think about it. The Patriots under Belichick essentially go to the Super Bowl every other year.

If he pulls it off without Brady then maybe I'll be convinced, but as of right now I think he's tremendously overrated.

Right. The fact that absolute ass tier draft picks and derelicts who no one would look at twice somehow become all Stars has nothing to do with Billy. Good one faggit

>Belichick is overrated as a coach because he is a coach and not a player
whoa never thought of it that way

When's the last time this happened?

It helps to have a top 5 QB for 16 years without even giving him decent weapons half the time

r u retarded? the last super bowl skawd

He went 11-5 with a QB who hadn't started a game since high school

Just because he has a great QB helping him doesn't mean he's not a great coach

Melvin Gordon for Chris hogan and Doug Martin?

subtle brady cocksucking thread
not letting you faggots get away with this

there's no need to be subtle

if there's one man whose dick deserves sucking, it's Brady

Joe Girardi and Pep Guardiola

add Francona and Mourinho to this list

>Francona
Yes

>Mourinho
No, replace with Wenger

found the customer

0/10

I hope you realize that there's tons of 7th round and undrafted picks who were major recruits coming out of high school, set records at their college, etc...

Even Brady as a 6th round draft pick, only fell because teams questioned the fact he was constantly embroiled in a 'QB controversy' at Michigan. Aside from that, he led Michigan to a ton of 4th quarter comebacks and won them the Citrus Bowl and Orange Bowl (vs Alabama).

Brady even had the fucking nickname 'Comeback Kid' in college.

It's not like he was a backup throughout his entire college career and Belichick just scooped him up in the 6th.

>Manager who won three trophies despite having an absolute dogshit team and season is overrated

>Manager who's only claim to fame is muh undefeated season and the occasional cup isn't

lol ok

Brady is crushing records at age 40. Meanwhile Belichick is hiring retards like god damn Gilmore when Jason McCourty is retrospect would have been a much better god damn acquisition. Especially given that if he was playing with his twin those niggas got some kind of psychic connection so they would make an elite duo.

The only reason the Pats didn't even want a qb, Brady when he actually played was just too good to pass up by the 6th round. Although that says that Patriots really kind of got lucky that he slipped that far. On a different note, great qb vs great coach is a chicken or the egg argument. All time great coaches need all time great qbs and vice versa.

alright, I'll take the bait

Given ho highly he is rated, he would almost have to be overrated.

How good is he really? W*'ll n*v*r know, and that's *ntir*ly his own fault..

and there it is. i'm sure this poster has typed, "tom brady is a system babby" at least once in his life.
Sup Forums attaches itself to any way it can discredit the GOATs

Brady is kind of a unique case. It was locker room politics started up by Drew Henson that kept him out of a starting role in Michigan until he proved he deserved it. But it happening in the first place looked really bad to outsiders and NFL scouts 'why isn't he starting? why are they trying to get rid of him? is he a headcase? injury history?' questions like that got asked in scouting rooms. That along with his poor showing at the combine is what dropped him to the 6th round. If Carr wasn't an asshat and started the best players on his team instead of who was the highest recruited prospects, Brady would have went in the 2nd or 3rd round, 4th at the worst.

This guy.

That year with Matt Cassel

Retard

dabo is the ultimate ra ra coach. not an xs and os guy but has attracted top coaches and recruits to a place that never got them and got boosters to pour in ungodly amounts of money

lol brady didnt get picked cus hes a shit athlete. he has the worst vert for a qb in combine history but hes also the most driven, competitive guy of all time which nobody couldve known

unironically

Is he really overrated anymore? I think most people realize that Rivers is a hack fraud that can't do anything right without multiple HoFers on his roster (which he then under-delivers with)

Are you winning, son?

you can't be a good manager and leave ubaldo in

Literally all of them are just Richard Seymour babies, the real hero of the franchise.

>top 5

You still don't recognize the GOAT huh?

>Is given essentially full control of the franchise
>Proceeds to destroy an entire division of football teams, their coaches, quarterbacks, front offices for nearly 2 decades
>overrated

He literally makes the AFC East suck by causing unrealistic expectations which make the front offices constantly turn over quarterbacks and head coaches so they can never build momentum.

>Brady even had the fucking nickname 'Comeback Kid' in college.

ITT: LIES.

Brady is very good, but he did not have this name, liar.

>dogshit team
>spent about a billion
lol fucking customers

Belichick is the last coach that won a playoff game for the Browns, he ain't overrated

I mean that throughout Brady's career he's never been worse than top 5, of course he's been #1 several years

Jimmy Garropolo in the first three games last year.

the correct answer is matt patricia

They played against the Cardinals, Dolphins, and Texans and beat two of those teams by no more than a touchdown. Not a very convincing argument.

He had one winning season in the five years he was there.

He didn't start doing well as coach until Bledsoe got injured.

>he didn't start doing well until his second year
>then he had 16 years where he made the superbowl 7 times, the AFC championship game 11 times, finished first in his division for 14 of those years, and hasn't won less than 12 games in the past 7 years