I just marathoned the first 10 minutes of each episode but i can't for the life of me sit and watch the entire episode...

I just marathoned the first 10 minutes of each episode but i can't for the life of me sit and watch the entire episode... so boring.. so much filler. If a show or movie doesnt suck me in within the first 10 minutes, then it's shit in my book.

Can someone just fill me in on the end?

Episode 1: Marty I think rednecks are behind it

Episode 10: rednecks are behind it

Marty really was a true detective all along, wasn't he?

pleb filter for sure

If you think its boring you are a pleb its as simple as that.

THE BEGINNING AND END IS DUBS

The Wire does it even better.

except the wire is ahamfisted try hard show made for plebbitors

its aged horribly and only dindu dicksuckers still give it any praise.

Thanks for proving my point, mate.

Kinda relate to that, but for me it's like that with almost any tv show.

I don't enjoy tv shows, so everybody recommended me the first season of TD because it's more of a "mini-series", not a tv show for them.

Well for me the experience was exactly like any other tv show, unenjoyable.

The primary focus is on the narrative and nothing else, the repetitive structure, countless establishing shots and shots of a car entering a location, countless "let's go to a bar for a beer" exposition dialogues, every episode has to end with a cliffhanger, every episode has one big moment which is executed well while the rest is mostly filler, countless twists and turns etc

Like any other tv show.
Most of the time you don't even have to look at the screen, the back to back camerawork in dialogues get's so overused that you can basically just listen to the conversation without even watching the screen and grasp all the information you need because the written narrative is the main thing here, while in film it's the visual narrative.

A bit edgy but I agree, tv shows are an inferior form of a visual medium compared to film

>mate
Thanks for proving mine, pleb.

>pleb
Thanks for proving mine, reddit.

Not even memeing but I think you might legitimately have autism.

hahaha most retarded thing I have read all day

t. Smallbrain

Go watch some capeshit CW series lmao.

TD wasn't even 10 episodes

You made this thread to tell everyone you're an ADD faggot?

Post an actual argument and prove me wrong

Sounds like a personal problem

you would know what reddit is like, redditor.

you have to go back

Why would childress have green paint on his ears? Seems like kind of a stretch

The show is about a self destructive man losing his marriage and another self destructive man trying to find God. Anyone who thinks it's about detectives is a retard.

Did anyone even care about the killer or the story in general after episode 5?

I watched the rest just to get it over with, couldn't care less about "but who is the killer after all hmmm", everything felt way too forced in those last 2 or 3 episodes.

Being this much of a closet redditor