Brexit

Can someone explain to me why the EU is so bad that the UK left? What did the EU do?

>Can someone explain to me why the EU is so bad that the UK left

Soviet Union under Jewish Germany guided by the leftist Merkel

Is that image legitimate?

Genocide.

God damn Jews

Yes, it is.

Yes

So the petition is in fact worthless.

This is a small taste of why we don't like the EU.

>saltytearsneverendum

Is he lurking this thread?

Can someone conform, this picture OP posted, is that true?

how else are they going to get the real news
i dont see
>" MARKET CRASH BIGGEST IN YEARS EVEN IF MONDAY VALUES WERE JUST LIKE BREXIT"
giving out good information

Probably. He vaugly makes references a lot of Sup Forums memes

Is this true and legitimate? I'm about to post it on facejew and don't want to look like a fool

we told britain to leave the european union

and they did it

the absolute madmen

its a misrepresentation, the rest is made up of very small numbers of people in all the other countries in the rest of the world. most likely British people who are abroad or family / friends of British people. Its only the IP they could just be on holiday.

its not the IP my bad. the rest is true.

yes but the data doesn't reflect the vote. All the other countries in the json only add up to 500k.

EU always bad, but britbong is idiot ex-rich boy that think they are great kingdom that shouldnt be ordered around by EU.
Its simply matter of pride, they longing for glory that has long fade away and hoping the independence will make britain great again

I don't even think a European superstate would be that bad, I just balk at its being imposed anti-democratically.

The most strengthening measure the EU could take would be to hold snap In / Out referendums in all its member states. Get a mandate for the project. If they're confident that the EU is actually for the benefit of Europe and Europeans, this shouldn't be an issue. On the contrary, the more they act like tyrants, the more they'll be perceived as tyrants, and the weaker the EU will be.

I thought you EU shills fucked off.