Look. Latinos, Native Americans, and Negros of Sup Forums its time we repent and obey God's laws...

Look. Latinos, Native Americans, and Negros of Sup Forums its time we repent and obey God's laws. We need to put our slaves back into chains. Stop being dumbasses pile up our wealth support all of us instead of the few. We'll all have mansions and we'll all wealth, wives, treasures, concubines, and most importantly our slaves back(Whites, Africans, Asians, Jewish people, and Arabs). Arabs know its true now its time you wake up. Stop calling your brothers niggers and spics. We're Israelites and what does God say about us Israelites? The so called negros, latinos, and Indians.

2 Edras 6 54-56

"And over these you placed Adam, as ruler over all the works that you had made; and from him we have all come, the people whom you have chosen. 55 "All this I have spoken before you, O Lord, because you have said that it was for US(Israelites) that you created this world. 56 As for the other nations that have descended from Adam, you have said that THEY ARE NOTHING, and that THEY ARE LIKE SPITTLE(spit), and you have compared their abundance to a drop from a bucket."

That's why white people removed this and other books from the bible which if you read adding or taking away from God's word means you will have your name removed from the book of life. They didn't care. They sold their souls so YOU wouldn't find out who you are but guess what? They failed. Our women are whores and we as a people are poor. God said this world is for us and we are ABOVE ALL MANKIND. So stop hating your other fellow Israelites. We are a speckled bird. Some of us are very light and others very dark. Our Natives have been in the Americas since 539 B.C. and they spoke Hebrew, this is a fact. Christopher Colombus came over with Hebrew translators. C'mon now. Its time to stop acting a fool for the white man. Love your family, your fellow Israelites. Follow God's laws, statutes, and commandments and let's come together again. We're all suffering bros, all of us together.

Shalom

youtu.be/QqKVJDjpZQs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hRA8h7rQ4Ss
youtu.be/QqKVJDjpZQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long are we going to be divided by stupid nationalities? We're the same people and we can't even tell each apart from another nor can they!!! What does a native look like? What does a Mexican look like? What does a negro look like? All stupid. We all are one diverse people.

>We'll all have mansions and we'll all wealth, wives, treasures, concubines, and most importantly our slaves back

All of that right in accordance with God's law....

I see you're Costa Rican brother. You damn right that's in accordance to God's laws. I'll prove it to you, using the Bible as a source not anything but THE BIBLE.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there.
But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

We have been oppressed and enslaved to white people for almost 400 years. You're not a rich coast. Why would you call yourself that? Because a white man made it so. You are from the mighty house of Israel. We broke God's laws and that's why our people are suffering. We all had slaves back then and we will again. According to the scripture that will be the punishment of the white man FOREVER.

Isaiah 14:1-2
The LORD will have compassion on Jacob; once again he will choose Israel and will settle them in their own land. Foreigners will join them and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD's land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

>implying the bible is any sort of authority

enjoy your bronze age barbarism.

Also Christ was not a white man nor did our people have long hair. Snap out of that brainwashing bro.

Read

1 Revelations 13:14

And in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire,

Where does it say he had long straight hair like a woman? In fact this is the work of the Devil/white man. The word devil means deceiver and that's what white people do, they deceive.

Ezekiel 40:3

When he brought me there, behold, there was a man whose appearance was like bronze, with a linen cord and a measuring reed in his hand. And he was standing in the gateway.

These people are so pathetic. Claiming to be the real Jews...

>I see you're Costa Rican brother.

No, what you see is the location of the IP address I am currently using.

Ecclesiastes 5:10
Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless.

You are free to interpret the Bible as you wish, or follow your own beliefs outside of Christianity, as is anyone. Unfortunately the world is filled with those who use their interpretation to manipulate others.

Top Kek. Implying that the Old Testament has any value in this day and age.

No it'll be more like a modern age slaughter. Don't be afraid. We're not going to kill you. We need you to be our servants and handmaids. You will work for us while we do nothing yet gain everything. We will pass you on to our children and our children's children FOREVER. When you have a family we will own them too. We can do what we want with you as our slaves to you or your wives or your children. If I want your daughter as my own I will simply take her and do what I want. I could bash her head in right in front of you or make her concubine or do both. You see we're God's children. As long as we obey him, we can do what we want and we will. Some of us are nicer than others. I promise you, that you'll want a lighter skin master then you'll want us so called American negros. Because we're going to hurt you really, really, really bad. You love and believe in the bible so much just accept your destiny as I've accepted mine. Being one of God's chosen is well worth being called a nigger, getting stared at, watching my people suffer, not being able to prosper because I'm not as ignorant as my fellow brothers and sister, not having the knowledge to set myself up for life because the damn devil took our fathers out of our homes and left us with young single mothers who don't know the laws. The same devil that taught us different languages and cultures to divide our damn people yet we look at one another and realize we have a cousin who looks just like us The same damn devil that makes us think its ok to laugh at our MEXICAN brothers and sisters because they're dying. How the hell is that funny? What the hell is so funny about our people spending their life savings to go across a land so they can feed their family for a lesser pay than we could imagine doing slave labor. We should be in mourning everyday but we laugh alongside the white men like those aren't our brothers and sisters and yet we act like we don't know why Mexicans despise other Latinos. WAKE UP!!!

Then you tell me who we are according to the Bible? You can't without admitting we're the children of Jacob(Israel). I don't care if you know. Everybody else does. Do you see anybody else denying this? NO. They say the old testament is irrelevant. The Damn Devil.

This is white man are the Devil. DEVIL = DECEIVER. Are you or are you not using a device to deceive someone? Yes, my point, so you're the devil. You're all liars and deceivers that's why you're going into slavery. THIS IS REALITY, THIS IS NOT A GAME.

You're the devil. I can prove you wrong. Nowhere in the Bible does it say the Old Testament doesn't matter that's what all you damn devils say and its why you're not God's chosen people and you're going to suffer.

Matthew 5:17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Christ said he didn't come to abolish the law BUT to fulfill it. What does that mean? Simple, he came to live by the law according to God and that's why he was PERFECT. Now y'all teach that only Christ was perfect. WRONG!!!

Genesis 6:9

These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and PERFECT in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

To be perfect is to obey God's laws, statutes, and commandments. We can all be perfect but YOU can't. That's why you white devils go around and say nobody's perfect. You're a damn lie. Its time you stop lying to my people and we clean up our act. I'm tired of you heathen bastards making whores of our women and bastards of our children and mockery of our men. We are waking up in this hour all over the world and though we are God's smallest nation we are HIS CHOSEN.

Eat a dick porch monkey

No

your bible came from white men and was corrupted by white men.

Any intelligent person knows Jesus was not white nor black. He would look what a modern day Palestinian looks like. He was a Nazarene Jew.

He would have looked like Arabs do today

Deuteronomy 28:37

You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the LORD will drive you.

What's a byword? Porch monkey, nigger, spic, and etc...and here this guy goes and calls me one. Who does/pol/ spend their time shitting on the most? NEGROS/LATINOS/NATIVES/ISRAELITES! THESE ARE FACTS! You see it for yourselves. The whole world makes fun of our nappy hair and our brown skin and etc...c'mon its too easy. You're only proving me right. Wake up fellow Israelites. We're all in this together and its okay. ITS OKAY TO NOT BE WHITE! For the first time in hundreds of years somebody is letting you know. You are gods!! The damn devil wants you to worship people who don't give a damn about you. What have white people done for you all? Made you suffer. What about Natives/Negros? Oh yeah that's right! We suffered right by you in the fields, in the streets, in our homes. Struggling to survive and fighting amongst each other instead of the real enemy. Why are we, cousins fighting our own family instead of realizing we're in chains together and we need to unite again in order to free ourselves? God said love one another as we love ourselves. If you don't care about your fellow negros, natives, and latinos, guess what? You hate yourself and you hate God. God said love is obeying his commandments and sin is transgression against the lord meaning breaking his laws therefore hating God. If you don't love your sister and brother then you don't love yourself.

Have you never heard of the Spanish inquisition? Modern day latinos are descendants of slave masters and imperialists. KEK.

Any intelligent person knows Jesus was of the tribe of Judah!!! The so-called niggers, porch monkeys, moon crickets and etc...yeah us. Judah fled into West Africa 1,000,000 deep. How the hell could Christ look like a palestinian you damn Devil? See you don't know what you're talking about you white devil.

Abraham had two sons. Isaac and Ishmael.
Ishmael is the father of the Arabs. Issac is the father of Jacob(Israelites) and Esau(Edomites). Esau today are red people because white people aren't white, you're red!

Also Christ fled into Egypt when he was a baby to escape slaughter. How could a white person hide in black ass Egypt? He went to a land where we all looked similar to blend it. Joseph also went into Egypt and his brothers didn't recognize him. A modern day palestinian cannot even blend in with the darker skin Arabs of Egypt today so how the hell could Christ look like them? Shut up.

Give me proof or keep quiet. Jesus was born a Nazarene. The Bible says this, history says this. Sorry Jesus wasn't black =\.

Also Esau and the Edomites were from Jordan, not Europe. White people aren't red kek, native Americans are considered red.

You are an idiot lmao

I see why you say that but that's not the people I'm talking about. I'm talking about the cursed people of the bible. If you truly believe that the spanish wiped out all the men and raped all the women then you're a fool. The seed of Israel still exist in latinos ans natives because they're suffering. The ones with wealth are not suffering, they are not Israelites. Our people are in favelas in Brasil, in the streets of Colombia and Argentina poor. Skin color doesn't matter. Are your people prospering while the people around you can barely survive if that is a yes then you're not of our people. Now, there are wealthy Israelites among us but their curse is that they're selfish.

And where is your proof? A handful of bible verses that you contort to match your own interpretation?

No Bible scholar agrees with you, no historian agrees with you, no scientist agrees with you.

Black hebrew israelites are laughable, there's barely a few thousand of you guys. Even African Americans laugh at your foolishness.

There's a reason why the hebrew israelites go after poor uneducated black folk, because they know they can manipulate verses easily and fool them.

I got you scared don't I devil? Good you should be. Nazarene are not a people you damn idiot. It was a CULTURE!!!

Deuteronomy 28:49

The LORD will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand

Who did God bring from far away to wipe out 90% of the natives? What people use the Eagle as their symbol? WHAT NATION whose language did we not understand? The WHITE MAN/ESAU! You cannot argue fact lmao

Lol look at you angry. There's no emotions when it comes to God. I speak from the Bible not my own opinion BUT THE BIBLE ITSELF. I QUOTE THE BIBLE. How can I interprate something that's easy to read? Its not for you that's why YOU have to interpretate it. I can read as it is and be content. You know that the truth is you're a slave and you're going into slavery and hate this truth and try to take away from God's word. There weren't biblical scholars thousands of years ago and we don't need any now.

And another thing. WE ARE BROWN!!!! Why do you call us black but call Indians and Latinos brown? We have the same skin color if you cover our heads...this is another form of trickery you devils use and you don't even realize it! Who called us all these different names first? Negro, african-american, colored, spic, Indian(latin word meaning slave). It was white people! We didn't call ourselves this, you did in order to keep us confused and to prevent us from realizing who we are. We're not black, we're all colors. We are Israelites and we're above you is all you need to know heathen.

Who's fault is it in the first place we have poor, uneducated, people in ghettos? Maybe the same people who killed us if we learned how to read and sure as hell if we read the bible on our own. What about those same people who removed pages from the bible to keep us ignorant? Lmao look at all these facts that proves white people are the devil. You're going into slavery.

thas riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Check both these out. Its time we come together. You see how white people, these damn devils are getting mad at the truth. Why do they care so much about what I'm saying? If I came on here ignorant saying I hate all white people and etc...I'd be blasted on here. I come here and tell the truth and all you see are white people lurking and those yelling out against the truth of the Bible because they're scared. They're scared of you. The same people they've been shitting on all their lives, they're afraid of you. These same people who stereotype us as Juan and Tyrone are afraid of this truth. They know who we are that's why they laugh at us but now that we know the truth its not so funny anymore. Its easy to pick on somebody who's 12 feet tall when he's laying on his back. Until he stands up on his feet and now they tremble. Wake up. I'm one person and yet no white devil can refute me. Imagine if we all came to this truth. This is why God says this from the Bible as well.

Deuteronomy 2:25

This very day I will begin to put the terror and fear of you on all the nations under heaven. They will hear reports of you and will tremble and be in anguish because of you."

Why is it whenever white people see a large group of us they call the police or they become afraid? We're around white people all the time and just chill lol. White people can't see a group of us without being scared for their lives. They won't admit it but its true. That's why the police get called everytime. Why? Because whenever we get together as God fearing Israelites, that is what is known as Church. A meeting or coming together of Israelites making sure we're following God's commandments and laws. White people are so afraid of us even attempting do that, they can see us having fun albeit possibly sinning a mile away and will call the police in fear.

Check these videos out

youtu.be/hRA8h7rQ4Ss

youtu.be/QqKVJDjpZQs