Finn Wolfhard - What's in My Bag

youtu.be/HHbNZHPQTJY

What do you think of Finn's taste in music?

Attached: finn.jpg (1321x841, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5klavOcjBxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

clearly that plantasia and mort pick was to impress normies. its evident by the fact that his favourite band is the fucking lemon twigs. but i guess he's just a kid who wants to be praised and appreciated for his music taste.

is that lil xan

yes

Attached: 13240168_1177469822293763_9159124389611586201_n.jpg (658x658, 10K)

he is a poser

anybody else sick of this little faggot already?

He's evidently enjoying music, stop caring about his taste. Sure some picks could an attempt to try and 'impress normies' but he's 15 years old - we've all been there, he's probably self-conscious and looking for validation - so is every other teenager. He seems like a decent kid and I hope he keeps enjoying music

He does not have taste. He picked lame ass post 2010 indie rock that is indistinguishable from every other lame ass post 2010 indie rock band and obscure shit that the camera man told him to pick out.

> implying you were any better at 15

I think his music in 70s and 70s throwback stuff is probably genuine. I'm sure he's exploring that stuff in part because he likes how it sounds, and in part because he think's it's cool or well-regarded. I remember doing basically the same thing at his age - I was exploring the big 60s/70s artists like The Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Jimi Hendrix Experience, and the stuff that excited me the most was early punk bands like Richard Hell & The Voidoids, X-Ray Spex, DNA, The Stooges, and so on.

Sinking as low as shitting on a 15yr old kid.

This is no different than back in 2010 when people would call Beiber a 'faggot'. Like christ get a life and do something more productive

read the last sentence. its exactly what i said. good on him for exploring different music but its pretty evident what he was trying to convey with his first pick.

Nothing astounding but I'd see why a contrarian 15 year old like him would choose those records. Doesn't make them bad, though. Solid picks, even if it's for validation.

The only band we both like from that video is The Lemon Twigs.

Genuinely interesting kid. But what the fuck he's 15, he should like enema of the state and is this it, not plant noises or whatever the fuck.

hi finn :D

Attached: glom.jpg (600x467, 48K)

a good 25% of people on this board are probably 15. it also explains the tripfags

whomst else thinks he probably browses mu once in a while?

Enema of the State was more 11 to 13 for me.

who do you think made this thread?

The industry

literally who

> implying you haven't watched It, Stranger Things, or any PUP music videos

is he 13
I guess the next darling of indie will be 7

nigga have you even heard city boys by him?

Not him.But i never watch those desu

i dont give a fuck cunt

hey finn you should focus more on music you enjoy listening to rather than what is critically acclaimed or whatever flavour of the month band fantano recommends. you don't even have to like the lyrics, just listen to what makes you happy. just because you are constantly in the spotlight doesn't mean you have to impress everyone. good music is subjective :)

Don't call me that. Your aggression is unwarranted.

this

Hey don't hate on a 10 year old lads thats not nice

Yeah sorry I got carried away

i heard the black kid from ST has better taste

kid's got good taste in fashion if nothing else

>courtesy of soylent

i'm shocked no one's beat the dead horse in this thread

thin tryhard

he's just 8 years old
leave him alone let him be himself

Pretty great

soy

lol wtf, his taste in music is better 99% of Sup Forums here

>people can't like more than one kind of music

hey, he's just a kid. he's like 5
watch your language, ok?

>be rich
>famous
>all the girls wanna fuck you
>have meh taste in music and yet people call it great
>have a boring band and receive praise for it

This kid have the best fucking life

who said he's rich?

pretty sure he has money after plastering his face all over t shirts, lunch boxes, mugs, ect.

God he's cute

nice twink

>implying you were any better at 15
Desu I was reading Kierkegaard at 15. With the internet there's no excuse nowadays.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 242K)

>insert that picture of Jesse Cox here

Look at the comments even there.

>implying jewflix would let those kids have the royalties

It’s always so obvious that these people pick out whatever they think would make them look cool on camera. I can guarantee they already have the CD or record of whatever they picked at home.

Does the shop pay for their records?

the only What's in My Bag vid I liked
youtube.com/watch?v=5klavOcjBxo

what about pink ariel?