ITT: We Talk About movies Like Niggers

Man, how did dis nigga get his ass cheated on by a fucking computer? Dis movie be da type o'shit only white people come up wit.

Racial stereotypes aren't funny

That's racist

Thanks for enlightening me

samefagging this hard lmao. I swear this board has 1 sjw faggot that make up all the boogeyman posts

hahaha very good

nah, we all just fucking hate you because you have to announce the fact that you're a Sup Forumstard every time you make a post. you're worse than vegans and people that do crossfit.

Why do you assume that everyone who hurts your feelings is apart of your boogeyman, you perpetually offended simp?

As a US citizen, of African American descent that just happens to live in the hood, I strongly believe that this movie didn't fully explore the sexual territory between a computer and a black person. This might be the only point I'd have to concur with you, fellow NIGGER

>Sup Forumsreddit tries to racebait and fails miserably

LOL

> I WIN BECAUSE I SAY SO LOL RACIST FACIST SEXISTS BTFO!!!

you a uncle tom niggah

what a horrible fucking cataclysm of a thread

Dam dis shit b pure racism namsayin senpaitachi dey make tha criminal ass nigguh a brotha, dry generalizing n sheit, baka, pjre racism, we finna boycott dis shit

nah you clearly made a shit thread currently getting shit on

maybe you'll have better luck on r/thedonald

> currently getting shit on
> keeping an anonymous anime imageboard racism free

Hail victory, facists bto

I disagree.

Do normies get confused and repulsed by anything that isn't a safe action movie

trump voters in a nutshell

go on, call me reddit

... so what's the difference between this thread and Sup Forums as usual?

>implying we arent all nigg*ers beneath the skin
Stop being racist, seriously.

i bet you a million dollars if you go through a Sup Forums archive from when Her first came out there will be more than one white person who says the same thing as you OP. Also reported for political thread

CLAIRVOYANT NOSTRADAMUS ANIME BOARD POSTERS STRIKES AGAIN! HOW WILL SEXIST RACIST FACIST HOMOPHOBE ISLAMAPHOBE TRANSPHOBES EVER RECOVER?!?!?!?

fucking white people baka

Why did you censor the word "nigger", your wife's son also browses 4chin?