Ameribros:

Ameribros:

If Trump wins, would you join his army?

I'd be the first to sign up if he built a foreign legion

>tfw no Freikorps

I was in the Army under our evil sith Lord GWB. Now I just wanna drink cold beer, smoke some good bud, and shoot guns. Is that too much to ask for?

I'm 31 so too old, but hell yeah

I'm already in.

The feeling of killing another human being is simply perfection in its purest form.

Is that ARMA III?

>kneepads

how much cock do these faggots suck that they need kneepads?

no

I'm 39. Other than my damn Achilles tendinitis, I'm in good shape. Haven't gone to the range in a while, but I'm still pretty decent. Lift weights, practice kickboxing and try different methods of working out whenever i can. Give me roids and GH and my Achilles problem won't be one.

I haven't slowed down too much yet. but would gladly surrender my life for a greater cause and some kind of honorable death on a battlefield vs just growing old and letting life kill me.

No, but I would join the deportation force.

> If Trump wins, would you join his army?
> shows Air Force
Already in the air force soooo... yes?

I think long term knee injuries are some of the most common injuries suffered by military personnel so it makes sense to protect them as much as possible.

If Trump wins, im going to England

Ok Rambone

Prexisting medical condition. I want to, though

You won't be missed Kunta Kinte

>you will never crush lefties while the government looks the other way
feels bad man

Cyecked.

I am a former Marine but not too old to join the Army.

Count me in.

Feels extra bad man

Checked

>Skinhead dies
>Goes to hell
>Sees Satan
>>"B-but my Valhalla! My women!"
>"Lol! No kid! Into the fire you go!"

>tfw i can't join the US army to achieve my goals in life

;_;

>skinhead

You apes think anyone who supports trump is hurr muh nazi.

>skinhead
>implying Sup Forums hates people based on skin color
Facts are racist

Too old now, but if I were younger, yes. In a heartbeat.

Yes because I know we wont be sent to war.

I would, but I only recently got out of Obama's Army.

>TFW worked your ass off to join the military
>TFW you join the Coast Guard and are 3 days from graduation
>TFW for absolutely no reason you get your first asthma attack in 10 years while sitting in your bunk and are discharged

Just fucking end my life please god

What about the Borderland Militia that he will surely start?

enlisting by the end of the year or beginning of the next, co-worker was EOD for 6 years, told me to give 18x a shot. Gave it some thought and said "fuck it".

Maybe I will die in Syria, they got some real fucked up durkas out there.

Been there done that wont go until war goes full

>18x
Just pucker that sweet boipucci thats SF selections

Typical marines. The question had nothing to do with you yet you feel obligated to blab. This is why nobody likes you.

He's warned me and given details. Then I watched videos, lurked /k/, and read a bit. Seems like they really made RASP more feasible with the drills and exercises.

Only thing saving me from getting kicked is to be vocal during the right times with the correct ideas and portray some unique individual effort that they can mold into something greater.

My chances are slim but I'm game.

Damn son

Not unless we enter an actual war.

None of this asymmetric shooting militia bullshit, if an enemy actually threatens the states then I'd join.

Dude rasp is ranger pre selction course. Thats for 11b not 18x

>serving under President Hillary

I guarantee you'll die in Syria.

Right, they cut about 80% of the candidates through RASP. That's what I meant by "feasible".

I'm not certain about 18x itself, I predict my legs will give first, I won't be able to stand back up. Then I'll be stuck with driving a truck for four years.

What was your MOS?

already in it. dont get your hopes up still full of niggers, spics, and females.

Trump won't be stumped, Hillary will hopefully be in Prison by my deployment. If I manage.

I was a 19D scout. Shit was dumb and i rather be a medic. Or do a pog job. I got in right after new dawn in iraq and Afghanistan and left right before they reopened new deployment orders back to iraq

jarheads never learn

Fuck off, scum.

What unit were you in?

Enjoy washing out

>I'll do 18x with the attitude "meh I'll give it a shot"

you're fucked

whatever you do make it to the end of selection so that if you're a non select you can at least try again later

if you quit you never get another chance

97% of you are euros or fat fuck, why the fuck would the army want shit birds who can't do a single situp?

Shit sucks, if it's something you have to experience I'm sure you've considered French Foreign Legion.

I don't think I could do medic, too messy, and my co-worker told me they're obligated to give last words to a KIA's family. Not sure if he was fucking with me.

im planning on joining later this year. i hope trump wins though cause i dont really want to go get fucked by russians

Your chances are 0 with that attitude.
The only people who make it through are intensely motivated people who train for YEARS and years. Even then a super majority of them get cut. Noone half asses their way through assessment.

My dad was a green beret and served for many years and told me he'd never advise me to serve after he got out...but if Trump became President and needed my services I'd sign up in a fucking second.

Yes I would die for Trump as long as his army isn't directed by Zionists, for targets that would benefit Israel.

I'll probably go for Wall/boarder/LEO/SWAT under Trump.

My Education is for forensic science, but I could add some criminal justice.

If Hillary cheats and wins, I am for sure becoming a cop.

If Trump wins, i'll finish my bachelors degree.

this, you are beyond megafucked

might as well buy your 82nd airborne patches now

Yep. The attempt will break me. I just have to try.
I had no clue about the program until he told me I'd have a chance, however slim, the best compliment he ever gave me was my attitude was reminiscent of his old glory days.

Bottom right chap.
>They're minerals, Maria, Gott in Himmel.

Implying I'm not already in his army sempai

like I said, you're almost sure not to make it unless your 2 mile is in the low 11s and your 12 mile ruck with a 45lb bag is 13:30 pace or below COMFORTABLY

just don't quit, i would like nothing more than for there to be another Green Beret in Uncle Sams toolbox but odds are you're boned

keep your mouth shut as well, be a good team player but the salty seasoned guys will peer you out if you're a whiny bitch

read Chosen Soldier by Dick Couch

Funny, I've asked advice and given my own bode for personal future in the service, they've remarked opposite predictions. I'm not going to make excuses, I have 6 months to kick my own ass before someone gets the pleasure of ripping it apart. I just want to be in the elements surrounded by people I can say were my brothers, constantly distracted by the mental and physical stress to give me a sense of purpose or just belonging to something greater.

No.

4th ID in colorado
Im actually going to school as a paramedic to go into a PMC. I swore my allegiance to the united states and no other country. Now i rather be a contractor

Noted, thank you.

Age limit for the army and navy is 33

Navy reserve goes up to 40

If you really want to be SF cool guy status just go 11b first and get your fitness up and try out a year after your first duty station

This

[USER WAS ADDED TO WATCHLIST]

34, nigger.

Oh okay, Carson. Nevermind

I've been thinking about it and I'd say there is a really good chance I would. Before Trump I never thought I would want to fight for my country, but maybe he will finally give me a reason to want to.

An American Foreign Legion would be great. If the French, Dutch, and the Spanish can have them, why not us?

I swear you never go too far without almost reconizing someone here or in the real world

when he promise to remove kebab from europe, yes sir i would fight for him.

we do...you can go to US Embassy and sign up, you get w guaranteed green card while you're in and citizenship after your first 4 years

best kept secret on earth, but no one does it

there's Dutch SEALs for fucks sake

Maybe, months before I have to sign my life away. I will continue to look for tips and scour that "no bullshit" advice from all of you before making my final decision.

the USA army is full of blacks and arabs and latinos, there would be a civil war and the army would kill itself off if it had to choose a side.

Joined Febuary 16th. I have 2 more weeks of AIT until I'm sent to Korea. I joined to do my part in making America great again and got 25,000 for joining. Ask me anything.

A false emporer my young friens, soon the true sith will rise, and then we shall have peace.

If Trump loses you think he will form his own militia? Can I sign up desu senpai

Go to /k/ to the enlisted general threads. No bs assestment

>korea
Im so sorry youre walking into hell

Korea sucks, what is your MOS?

They still do enlistment bonuses?

Or is that entitled to a specific MOS/ASVAB score?

I think Chris Kyle was like 29 or something when he joined the Navy.

14T, Patriot missile operator. I'm getting stationed with Air Force, and I've heard nothing but great things about Korea. It's fun, it's just hot and humid as fuck.

I'm there everyday. Helpful guys with anything I asked.

you would have to be insane to join the military with trump as president.

>AF
Well theres your solution. Im Talking about casey and the others

I'd join the Emperor's Foreign Legion, unless they create Her Majesty's Foreign Legion first

>Trumpenkorps

Or a completely sane transsexual.

I've already shot brown people because Bush told me it would be good for democracy, and i didn't like HIM.

Fuck yeah.

OP, Are you ready to riot and revolt if he dosen't?

I would, but I'm on antipsychotics. I talked to a Marine recruiter the other day and he said I need to be off the shit for at least 2 years.

already am

>found the cod kiddy

I'd die for him.

But if I stop taking my medicine I get a very strong impulse to kill myself.

To be honest I don't know how they work. I had an 81, and my recruiter didn't try selling me on an MOS. he just said pick anything. So I did this because it had a good bonus, but it's a retards job.

And I'd be so proud to serve under him. If he wins, I reenlist and swap to infantry.

Casey?

I'm prepared to as well brother

If you don't make selection as an 18X, you'll just end up 11B if you're not injured.

People going 18X have a higher selection rate than normal enlisted going through SFAS mainly due to 18X going through SOPC prior to selection.

Good luck user, keep working out hard. Get your PT test maxed and ruck march like crazy