Germany hate

Germans welcome to participate in the spirit of deserved self-loathing

Germany seems to have a high number of furries. This really frightens me, because while a normie might consider fapping to or doing some weird shit out of sheer interest and short attention-spans, it takes a truly fucked up mind to register yourself as a fucking furry. Something is telling them that being weird is not only okay, but is something that you should be proud of. Right now we see degeneracy being ENCOURAGED.

We have the good sense to gas the furries here.

Stop it man. Srsly, it is hard to be a german. With all we hate we receive even from ourselves I wonder why the brits and americans participate in this and actually usually are the majority in such threads. It is to a significant part "your" germany. We lost our sovereignity in 1945 and you guys reeducated us.

Well, be glad you have educated yourself on this board. If you're 100% German then we all love you.

>none in Veneto
noice

look how many furries there are in Bongland

Furfag genocide when?

>destroy a nations identity completely after their nationalism was a too big "threat".
>have the big nanny US and A standing over you like a vulture, judging,manipulating,scolding you for every mistake.
>treat German boys as second class citizen in school and social life.
>nearly every second marriage ends in a divorce

wonder why our country is fucked, and people are degenerate fucks

Pal, fuck this. You can´t help this country. They should´ve dissolved germany after ww2 and reconstructed Prussia. No nation can live with such guilt

I voted leave though, do i get a pass

USA pls

Why in Massachusetts and New Hampshire? WHYYY!

what if i fap to weird shit but i dont care

>3 furries in my country

Time to load the guns again lads

Life is strange isn´t it? The US formed this country, its identity for a huge part after their desire now we enjoy daily german bantz.

because they have to feel better, looking at our problems with very left politics, and the rise of Islamist on our own soil, is way more obvious, and easier than looking at their own problems

You can fap to weird shit, I mean it's 2016 and the standards have been really lowered, but sure. As long as you don't go to furry conventions and shit.

We´re on our own, like always

Can we get Tupac back now?

well i like to keep shit to myself
no reason to be proud whatsoever

guns are illegal you stupid picko

>Germany hate
Hilarious coming from Americans on this board. Your country made them this way. Winning the war wasn't enough for your masters, Germans have to be demoralized and exterminated. This is revenge for the ""holocaust"", how dare the Germans persecute God's chosen people.

America is not the saviour of the west that some of you believe.

>Democrat country
>sexual degeneracy

did you really need to ask?

Personally I don´t hate much on the jews but thank you, it means alot. And I mean it

There's a plan, to destroy completely the nationalism and religion in the heart of Germans.
They are the main goal of Jewish plan of society destruction,because if they become religious and nationals, a new global super power will be born in the middle of Europe. And judging by the history, jews don't like that

Americans use mainly another side

>furrymap contains 5689 furries
wow it is literally nothing

Why are leafs so fucking retarded. The Germans got fucked over by the rest of Europe after WWI which directly led to them sperging out and causing WWII. Then after getting their shit pushed in a second time they let themselves get cucked and join the EU to become an Islamic caliphate, what were we supposed to do, let them destroy Europe so the Japanese could fuck us in the ass and give us plague? How were we supposed to know you'd prove yourselves to be gayer than words can describe in this language?

If you hadnt sex with GSD you´re not really German.
It´s a time honored tradition and if 88 Germans have sex with a GSD it is said that the Führer will rise from his grave again.

> they let themselves get cucked
Sry, that is even for Sup Forums just political ignorance. we lost our sovereignity and you made clear demands for west germany. Like being part of a supranational communiy ( European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) - being the first step for the EU) and never let german forces stand alone (NATO).

>that small corner of England that's not got any furries in is where I'm from
glorious

Literally what?

germans are the most boring, self-hating, apologizing population in europe, while their govern and its role in europe is a 2.0 reich that's killing south-european economies.

historical ignorance*

>Implying that isnt what we do 24/7
Self loathing is the german way of live

You never came across the "bestiality revives Hitler tinfoil theory?"
I´m disappointed user.
(GSD= german shepard dog, if that is what caused your confusion)

No furries in my city

feelsgoodman.jpg

>You never came across the "bestiality revives Hitler tinfoil theory?"
I literally did never heard that.

>I´m disappointed user.
I´m sorry

>(GSD= german shepard dog, if that is what caused your confusion)
Yep, didn´t know that one either but google helped me out.

Soooo, is it really just a tinfoil theory or is there some science to it?

>mfw I went to Maine mall yesterday and the food court was absolutely packed with furries and obese college kids with purple hair

So Deutsch... do you guys think you will ever beat Sweden in getting cucked? I think you guys are close! Keep on prepping that bull Fritz!

It really hurts to the very core of you mentality to see beautiful german girls being refugee welcome girls.

>None in Normandy
feels great man

Honestly I dont know, it ties into the myth that Hitler himself was more into Blondi then into Eva and that Eva was just a cover-up for his dogloving. So it COULD be true.

Since you got nothing to loose I´m doing my part or well rather did my part as my dog died a few years back due to cancer, though she got 16 years old without any mayor medical problems.
Maybe in a few years I´ll get another dog, dunno, the loss was kinda hard.

Anyways maybe I should make a post then to all Germans to have sex with their dogs on the same day so we could prove that theory.

Honestly, looking at the state Germany's in now? I think they'd probably do it.

all of my kek

Well it isnt illegal, they tried to ban it, the fucking green party and leftyscum. But at the supreme court it was ruled into being a gray area... so you really got nothing to loose.
And it is surely better then fucking with some coal-burner or pro-fugee gal.

Wenn ich so lese was die immer so für "inspirierende Zitate" auf facebook pflastert, hab ich eher das Bedürfnis mir in den Kopf zu schiessen als sonst was.

I think the map is old. Check furrymap.net for the updated version

Sorry french-bro

>there are actually a few in croatia and one in serbia

what the fuck man

nigga theres is a such thing called the internet

Someone should have told Adolf to stay in his place. They got what they deserved.

you can't possibly be defending these people.

i mean fuck, those people would be beaten daily growing up for being such fags

A current map of yurop.

>Northern belgium ripe with faggotry
sounds about right

And of the world.

Wait a second. I am sure that early green party was actually pro zoophilia. Then - somewhen in the 80 I think it was - acts with animals were though not legalised at least decriminalised on the basis that they were valued merely as objects (and you are free to fuck your table). But it went back to illegal with a good prospect for jail time quite recently.

>tfw gay furry jew on Sup Forums

Why do I even come here?

im not defending them
but its not like they actually need to tell anyone
if you sperg out, then yes, you deserve everything you get
i bet theres way more people in the closet

Dunno how the early green party thought about it. But they are currently pro-fugee, pro-muslims, contra-zoophilia, contra- pet ownership in general (though they dont voice that one too loudly).

It was decriminalized 1969 as it were in some underparagraph which also criminalized homosexuality. So they just dropped the whole thing and said that the animal protection laws we already got cover it necessarly well (which they do).
Then they criminalized it again recently but the supreme court ruled that "harm or force" needs to be used in the act for it to be an criminal act.

So if you neither use force nor harm the animal you´re still good to go, except for the whole social stigma and all.

To be under friends?

>not having 'illegal' guns

>it's spreading

'anglo-americans my friend.

Aber was willst du mache? Oberstufe, Auslandsjahr Texas oder Australien, Abitur, von Eltern finanzierte Wohnung in Hamburg oder Berlin. Eltern depolitisiert aber selbständig und sie lebt im Windschatten der Eltern. Das Land sollte untergehen, es is vorbei und ich ekel mich mehr vor Deutschen als vor Türken. Ich gehöre zu einem widerwärtigen Volk an

>she got 16 years old
That is impressive. Was she a GSD?

>the loss was kinda hard
Sry for your loss

>Anyways maybe I should make a post then to all Germans to have sex with their dogs on the same day so we could prove that theory.

Btw. how did you find another pic of her? Google searched it to test if something come up but negativ

>That is impressive
Hehe well she got the best food in her bowl and I often cooked for her. Her stuff costed nearly as much as my food per month.
Also long walkies and regular ball fetching games to stay fit.

>Was she a GSD?
Yes, bit crazy in a good way. Totally loved people and kids.

>Sry for your loss
Thanks.

>Your country made them this way.
Oh, leafy, how could you forget that you also participated in both World Wars.

>fucking antarctica

While Canada was participating in the war via the anglosphere after the war ended it made to claims to the ideological development of post war germany.

You can even zoom further out and people placed their point there, essentially in space.... I think they do that to be "special" "funny" or because their "fursona" is an arctic space fox dragon with bat wings or some such shit.

There's a furry at an Apartment Complex I work armed security at.