ITT: Ultra mainstream music thats actually enjoyable

ITT: Ultra mainstream music thats actually enjoyable

Attached: 1.jpg (1398x590, 112K)

huh

I'd say tolerable, but not really enjoyable

Michael Jackson, Elvis, The Beatles, Kiss, Poppy, Guns 'n Roses

Attached: 05c21f4b8c2c703bf97e1efaa1b0cc36.jpg (631x640, 76K)

You start OP

21 pilots is unlistenable garbage and you should kill yourself if even the tiniest part of you enjoys a single moment of any of their dumpster fire tier songs

did you not read what you just said before linking that image?

Pic related, it's you.

Attached: frustrations.jpg (500x504, 29K)

music isn't for 'enjoying'
you are the same people who bash us all for dancing
away all day and night in the clubs but then
the only reason you say certain music is 'better' than others is because its Enjoyable?!?! WTH!!
I'm so sick and tired of having to defend things to you people and
the double standards you all up-hold! When will the wold learn to accept that all music is equatlly valid!

fuck off faggot

i dont mind arctic monkeys. 21 pilots is a scourge on our society though. every fucking song is like a trip through an emotionally stunted, white middle class suburban teenagers fragile mind. if everyone who listens to them were all simultaneously killed and had their organs harvested it'd be a win win for society.

violence is wrong

This image was clearly made by someone who got upset that people posted negative opinions of something they liked and the butthurt in it is palpable. If one wants their hand held by the moderators and to never see opinions that might give them cognitive dissonance, reddit is a much better fit for them than here.

how can you be so sure though? i don't see
an artists signature so it will be hard to tell
whether that person actually made it. I
suppose it'd be best left to the experts to
decide whether they made it or not...

21 pilots music is violently terrible

Spbp

what the fuck is wrong with your formatting
are you from a facebook tumblr group or what

fuck off

Attached: 1468177159280.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth - See You Again

good point

this board has gone so far downhill

Reminder that 21p are the sort of bland, white middle-class inoffensive emotionally shallow """deep""" artists that people who are emotionally stunted cling to despite the fact that more than anything else they are selling a brand, an aesthetic, rather than trying to make anything of musical or artistic value.

“stressed out” is actually unironically one of the worst pieces of music I’ve had the displeasure of getting forcably rammed down my eardrums ever

that song is abysmally bad on a number of levels

What about memerap like picrel?

Attached: day69.jpg (1400x1400, 930K)

>wahhhhh people don't like my shitty taste

>abysmally bad on a number of levels

elaborate, fag

this kind of low effort post is why the board is so shit

more like Sup Forums is shit due to low effort enthusiasts like OP who wants to discuss the arctic monkeys and 21 pilots

sure bud
>lyrics are the most canned, corporatized, faux genuine clichéd “is this how the young kids are feeling these days” bullshit I’ve ever heard
>the entire song is just fake as fuck and low impact as fuck, the “feelings” that they’re trying to make resonate with everyone is the lowest hanging fruit they could have possibly went for
>to anyone above the age of 16 the lyrics are hilariously shallow and melodramatic
>they aren’t even really structured that well, on a few occasions they’re so awkwardly shoehorned around the melody that it just sounds like complete shit
>the singer’s delivery is literally comically bad, from the passages where he’s literally fucking rapping to the choppy, bizarre chorus where he sounds like a fucking yodeler
>to go along with the rapping, the entire song has hip-hop inspired vibes which would be more at home on a fucking garth brooks album
>21 pilots are literally the whitest fucking band that’s relevant right now and I have to be subjected to this panic! at the disco wannabe actually unironically rapping and thinking it’s a good way for him to express his artwork
the song is 100% trash

Thanks man, I hope you keep making good posts like this.

I hate hearing this song everywhere too. The red hair guy is annoying as fuck. High production values though.

Its a troll thread i did this last week, he was waiting to postSeriously it works everytime ill do it next week ill post an xxx song and talk about how deep it is and wait for the beginner mad replies, then ill respond with a pic like and then if people still believe in me ya keep leading em on till you get a super mad post like We could all just not reply but yknow everyone has to say the same thing "its shit" even if its been established ten posts back

For me, it's anthem trance.

>haha wow I made people talk about music on Sup Forums
truly an epic trole

Albums in OP are hot trash btw

Attached: RedHotChiliPeppersCalifornication.jpg (300x300, 90K)

epic dude, simply epic.

radiohead

ITT: Brainlet Alt-Right atheists.

Fuck off I'm not atheist

Pic related and Brand New Eyes

Attached: 1200x630bb (1).jpg (630x630, 54K)

Oh I'm sorry, anti-theologian. I almost forgot to be PC.

god isn't real. grow up and stop believing ancient bedtime stories mommy and daddy taught you.

Attached: 711i-hZ7pLL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 28K)

Dubs of truth

Attached: image.jpg (608x456, 21K)

I think they're playing it as "satire".

Specifically thinking of Live Wire

Attached: image.jpg (353x355, 99K)

I like JT, Timbaland, and Nelly furtado

Attached: DWIIG8KV4AA7wTS.jpg (1200x1200, 296K)

>hurr durr I know the answers to everything!
Atheist who are su uppity about their beliefs are just as bad a jehova's witness

Fuck you

Arctic monkeys are good. Saw em.live multiple times. Unknown music is usually shitty. If i asked fir an example of current music from the same genre tgat you like, its almost certainly fuckin terrible.

System of a Down
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Metallica