Nice stadium thread

Nice stadium thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m59QO_sBrzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice mall

This stadium alone has more character than any soulless bowl in the US.

Do you wake up with American cock on your mind?

Shh, we're talking about large objects instead.

>compensating
Lmao at you England

It's stunning. Its architect has a pritzker btw

>all those empty seats
The stadium is pretty nice, though.

We pretty much only care about Benfica, Porto, and Sporting. It's a shame

>hide in bushes
>watch match for free
I mean you couldn't fucking pay me to watch the portuguese league, but its nice there are loopholes available

My team played there once (3-0 defeat to Braga in the EL) but I couldn't afford to travel there for it, maybe I'll get another chance someday.

the only correct post

This stadium gets so much undeserved praise it's painful.

But these are all soccer stadiums

GOAT stadium coming through

>generic american stadium #4

>lambeau
>generic
kys yourself

t. homo faggot

Soulless bowls are the definition of generic.

If only

>generic american stadium #4

wtf how is lambeau soulless

Wind your neck in

amazing
is this in portugal like you people have incredible stadiums
a monument to innies, cancelled due to roastie triggering

your mom pussy is less bland

is this a high school

>look at all stadiums ITT
>all with different shapes
>unique features
>comes an american (fat)
>posts generic stadium from his country
>expects approval
Lose weight.

It says Puskas is the title, it's in Hungary

well maybe he played for a portuguese team

GOAT lopsided stadium.

I saw a thread on some NUFC fansite where it collected all of the plans for an unrealised new stadium for the club has had over the decades and there's tonnes of them (pic related is one from 50 years ago), I don't think any other club has had as many proposed but unrealised new stadium plans.

The club's name is written on the stands.

have you ever actually been there? its surrounded by fucking mcmansion boomer suburban houses and its just a run of the mill bowl. take the prestige out and you'll realize that it sucks

yes I've been there. the atrium is amazing, the packer hall of fame is great, it's actually the highlight of the city and the entire state loves the team (as opposed to pretty much any other team), the stadium stands out and you can see if from 20 miles away, and the history there is absolutely unparalleled

i hate bowls.

Oh wow they're all holding up bits of cardboard. This makes it not generic.

Reminder that this is happening. It is said that when they reach 20 champions league trophies, the stadium initiates launch and they fly away to compete against other teams on distant planets.

I like this one, too bad the city is trash

The old yankee stadium was amazing, no fucking restuarants, no playpens for your kids it was just straight baseball, thats what you came for not a 20oz steak in right field. The stadium was filled with actual fans, no business people and was always loud.
I'll always miss it, i cant stand the new one

>Entire top half is just box suites

absolute cancer

fucking crazy croats

That's what happens when you have a team in bum fuck nowhere

Is this a hippodrome? What the fuck?

Natal is comfy

worst stadium thread in recent memory

/thread

The Panathenaic Stadium (Greek: Παναθηναϊkό Στάδιο, Panathinaïkó Stádio, [panaˈθinaiko staˈðio])[a] or Kallimarmaro (Καλλιμάρμαρο [kaliˈmarmaro], literal translation "beautiful marble")[3][4] is a multi-purpose stadium in Athens, Greece. One of the main historic attractions of Athens,[5] it is the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble.[4]

A stadium was built on the site of a simple racecourse by the Athenian statesman Lykourgos (Lycurgus) c.330 BC, primarily for the Panathenaic Games. It was rebuilt in marble by Herodes Atticus, an Athenian Roman senator, by 144 AD and had a capacity of 50,000 seats. After the rise of Christianity in the 4th century it was largely abandoned. The stadium was excavated in 1869 and hosted the Zappas Olympics in 1870 and 1875. After being refurbished, it hosted the opening and closing ceremonies of the first modern Olympics in 1896 and was the venue for 4 of the 9 contested sports. It was used for various purposes in the 20th century and was once again used as an Olympic venue in 2004. It is the finishing point for the annual Athens Classic Marathon.[3] It is also the last venue in Greece from where the Olympic flame handover ceremony to the host nation takes place.[6][7]

No wonder you left the EU
(jk you did good)

>stadiums next to rock suddenly have character

yuros are too poor to demolish rock

>tfw you realize some finn made the same shitpost as you 100 hours ago

another pic, I think this one is so bad, it's good

fuck the tasteless nigga that hates on bowls. Bowls are timeless classics

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=m59QO_sBrzw

Thats neat. I want to have a shouting contest with the other sections.

The new roof of BC place is cool. But, the stadium on the whole is pretty gross and feels old.

i watched a gook drive his golf cart into that river one time lol

This place is great but the best part is the wide seats and lots of leg room

>The stadium holds 59,000 people and was designed and built in 1981 during Apartheid by an Israeli construction firm

wew

>No Ricardo Saprissa stadium

How come your stadiums hardly have any parking?

I like it when the stadium is in the middle of a neighborhood

>display arranged by the club
pathetic

nice for tailgating, but otherwise pretty bland

What stadium is that?

looks like Olympiastadion in Berlin

Thanks, reverse image search just says Sup Forums

That stadium is is the city centre, so there's no room. There's a metro station right under the stadium which lots of people use.

>americars

I don't know what it is but it's definitely NOT Berlin

pic related is Berlin

Aren't there supposed to be six pillars each representing the Germanic tribes?

gotta love that Nazi architecture

Yes, there's two of them in front of the stadium and IIRC, another from where the photo was taken.

Fun fact, I had to walk two miles for the nearest cash machine.

Defo not the Berlin Olympiastadion. That has an open section in one curve with stairs leading to the field and a sniper tower overlooking it.

Some minor league baseball stadiums are top-tier comfy

The history of Lambeau alone puts it ahead of the coolest $1billion brand new soulles mega stadium.

Makes me wish to be a southern land owner drinking tea on my veranda while the slaves mow the lawn.