Has he lost his mind?

Has he lost his mind?

Attached: what the fuck.png (857x482, 278K)

Has he ever had it?

Attached: 76890.png (822x428, 580K)

I don't think so

Attached: nib.png (640x472, 145K)

He needs to prove he's not racist.

He has such a dumb fucking face lol

>only 7
fuck this light skin nigga

he's just trying to keep the damn. meme alive

well he got a reaction out of you

fantano knows nothing about hip hop and i essentially ignore all of his hip hop related reviews, you should too

Attached: 1520984906744.jpg (900x900, 86K)

WE HERE. WE WORSHIP FANTANO.

>2018
>fantano
Stopped watching him in 2013-14, seriously why people still watch him?
I guess it's ok if you just discovered him, but holy shit all he does is repeating himself, he never says something truly profound that can make you want to listen to stuff he's talking about. Nor could his words make you go revisit an album you didn't like and hear it differently.
He's legit talentless hack, "reviewing" overhyped trash most of the time to get views. His ratings became predictable as hell, there's no real vagueness or interest anymore.
Inb4: butthurt attentionwhore

I just can't see any interest in listening some buff dude's opinion on the album that is presented in kind of forceful way to make you feel like he feels or knows better what music should be. It's just superficial and disrespectful to the art and to the people who enjoy it.

Shoul've been a light 4

I have a theory that the more he grows his mustache the douchier his attitude gets.

WTF was he thinking?! This is worse than MBDTF, DAMN, and Nas's Life is Good combined.

This, and he doesnt want to come off as an out of touch grandpa

>Uuuhhhh, yeah Yachty was fine, most of you will disagree, I don't care.

Attached: C_sW0b1VoAAq8mv.jpg (900x1200, 153K)

>buff

Now serious. This guy is a huge faggot. Huge weak cringe ass attention seeker faggot thinking hes a relevant music critic. Behind the scenes he get paid to praise shit.

What a motherfucker hypocrate, we trie to look mid troll mid meme guy, monitoring Sup Forums thread all the time just to jump on the next wave of funny jokes. Fuck you faggot fuck off

Oh no he likes something I don't

Melon has this weird dadbod, endomorph look.

No he doesn't, he's just a fat fuck.

he's caving in to pressure from the left. no point in watching him from now on, as he's going to give black artists inflated ratings.

actually, that's what a dadbod is.

leave it fandango to only give wormrot a 7 on a actual good album and him to lilrapper#99999 to also get a 7

Attached: 11.jpg (1529x831, 687K)

But user generic soundcloudrap is like modern day punk, am I right?

yup, with the exception of none of the tracks, it is a radio pop rap album. Nothing more, nothing less.

literally, he rated a few lil yachty tracks wth low scores....he has already proved that what you’re saying is wrong. I don’t hate him like you and all the other retards on this board, but he will never convince me that any of the famous trap rappers these days is worth a shit.

I like lil pump more on this mixtape, because at least he was sounding he was having fun. Yachty sounds like he's about to fall asleep over a Migos styled trap beat.

Sadly this, The Fader article was the last card to fall on his spiral down to dishonest reviews to push an agenda

Imagine finding Yachty rapping over generic trap beats pleasing to the ear

You people just can't take an opinion, huh?

The worst Yachty had a feature outshining him was Tee Grizzley. It sucks because those two have made a fire single before. But Yachty sounds likes he has a headcold while high off of xanax and Grizzley is splitting with an cool, semi-angry delivery.

this

this album wasn't a trainwreck like all you faggots think but it definitely was not a 7

I have a theory - call it "reviewer bias"

Right now I'm an intern at a small film studio reading the scripts they get submitted, writing samples, etc. They're basically all really bad. And I have to read A LOT of them. So when I see something that is okay/competent, I tend to rate it higher than somebody who had only read that script in a vacuum probably would.

It's the same with Fantano. He probably listens to 5~ albums a day, most of which suck, so average things can be like a pleasant surprise

Attached: 1441530638298.png (473x454, 7K)

bingo. He's been milking that meme on twitter for a year now.

He should just stop doing number ratings honestly.

n o
body going to watch his shit if don't give the numero dawg

>i essentially ignore all of his hip hop related reviews, you should too
You should ignore all of his reviews

Attached: fagtano.png (1360x768, 892K)

you actually sound cringe af

This

If you watch Anthony Fantano's videos you are underage.

No he is just making money off our anger, he knows what he is doing. Still dont care for the guy though

he grew up listening to rock and metal music, and obviously still has a serious passion for those styles of music. in my opinion, you should disregard all of his thoughts on any form of music that is not rock or metal related. he's already shown multiple times that he doesn't know shit about electronic music, and he only reviews hip-hop because he's associated with complex and hip-hop is the biggest genre in the mainstream right now.

I really don't care about hip-hop but goddamn I get second hand embarrassment every time he tries to talk about electronic music.

he's right

He hasn't had a single good review in the last few years

>what is LDA
If you don’t like dadthony, /r/eddit is that way

If you watch YouTube at all you're underage

THIS

he doesn't like anything that's masculine. explains why he gave day69 a 3. he sure loves everything that's whiny, gay and ironic though!

he name dropped some avant garde music twice to try and get some "experimental brownie points" but when someone brought it up in a livestream fantano had no idea what the fuck he was talking about
at this point I'm convinced he doesn't care about music any more. he needs to give the channel up and go into something he's more passionate about.

>explains why he gave day69 a 3

Yeah, that's why

freaking this! xD

Yachty is garbage and doesn't deserve anything over a 4.

I also think he reviews it just to get a massive boost in views. Every time he reviews a crazy hip hop personality like Yachty or Lil Pump, his views probably balloon for a few months.

He stopped being a relevant source for interesting new music at least 5 years ago, and he's just become Pitchfork in video form. His other social media efforts are cringey, his legitimate fanbase is fucking insufferable, and he's unfunny.

this seems to be quite true - i have 11 year olds i teach that talk about fantano.

100%