>limey poms got more balls than the Lone Star State

Fuck that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_taxation_and_spending_by_state
youtube.com/watch?v=S92fTz_-kQE
wallstreetpit.com/89671-are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/
money.cnn.com/gallery/news/economy/2015/06/11/6-fastest-growing-states/5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would ducking kill for Texas to leave the pozzed out bullshit that the USA has degenerated into. But we should wait to see if Trump will build us a wall first. May as well get one decent thing from this country before we leave.

>abandoning the red states
>leaving a union where you have representation in congress

just fuck off with this bullshit already.

38% mexican lol try building a good nation with that population.

Texas should be its own place. You don't want the USA and the USA doesn't want you. GTFO is the best solution for everybody.

Only problem is Texas would die without federal programs.

The US military is the number 1 employer in Texas I believe.

Federal jobs would all go.

The Texas oil fields have already been depleted.

Good luck handling your heart attacks from whattaburger and waffle house abuse without medicaid.

Good luck handling the Mexico problem without Federal funding and manpower.

I would love it if you left but y'all would be fucked.

Yes Trump first, then see about what Op says.

NC will join and fight for freedom if Clinton wins.

Thank you brown person whose flag nobody cares about.

Texas should never leave the other red states full of conservative people

It's pure selfishness.

If Clinton wins every white person might as well revolt regardless of state.

well Satan if he knows about Whataburger and Wafflehouse it's a pretty safe assumption he's an expat.

>Only problem is Texas would die without federal programs.
please stop this meme already. it's embarrassing.

there are US bases in more than half the countries of the world, there is no reason why the ones in texas would close, and there are plenty of people on them who aren't going to have to leave because they want to be Texan instead of American.

texan residents send $220 billion a year to the US in income taxes, this would stop immediately. we would have more than enough to invest in our own infrastructure to replace what little real spending the US does in texas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_taxation_and_spending_by_state

none of these benefits dollars vanish. the US has already decided it owes you your social security, medicaid or medicare even if you're an illegal immigrant. it will continue to pay out to US citizens whether they are in texas or not.

American working abroad

Also the Lebanese are not brown. Especially the Christians who have overwhelming European ancestry and many with pale skin with blue/green eyes.

And personal attacks are totally valid ways of countering an argument.

Nice satanic quads btw

>people think this

Texan here.

1. It will never happen. The industry here crucial to the rest of the country. The Port of Houston ranks 2nd in the United States in tonnage for shipping.
2. It's a myth that Texas has a right to leave. We lost that because we left and joined the confederacy
3. It honestly should happen. This state can join Mexico for all I care. I'm moving out of Texas so that I can actually live with white people again.

Because it is true.

Even if the Federal Government allows Texas to leave (it won't), Texans would regret it much like the Brits regretting Brexit.

It sounds good but practically it isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=S92fTz_-kQE
/thread

It's not about the oil fields. It's about the refineries and infrastructure of the industry. Not to mention nearly every oil company in the world has either it's headquarters in Houston or one of their largest departments.

The Feds made secession illegal, though; while the EU has Article 50.

>shilling this hard

I don't have a vested interest to shill.
I am simply stating it how it is.

Anyway you will see. I hope I'm wrong. I like the idea of an independent UK personally but I don't think it was a smart move.

>Texas needs Murrica's aid
Texas actually produces more wealth than it takes from the Feds. The majority of welfare-recipients are Democrats, AKA: worthless, crack-addicted cucks and niggers.
wallstreetpit.com/89671-are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/

>muh oil
Texas has already dealt with this problem back in the 1980s, and has a booming tech hardware and manufacturing industry. Texas is also the biggest producer of wind energy.
money.cnn.com/gallery/news/economy/2015/06/11/6-fastest-growing-states/5.html

>muh burgers
Let the fatties die. We could use some natural selection in this day and age.

>good luck handling Mexico without the Feds
I bet we'd still be more effective, since our hands wouldn't be tied by leftist bureaucrats who refuse to prosecute sanctuary cities, support massive amnesty, and literally refuse to spend money enhancing the border fence.

I think you are overestimating the willingness of major corporations to remain in an independent texas run by a bunch of crazy conservatives.

60% of your state is fat.

The other 38% is Mexican.

Border wall would bankrupt Texas.

Liberal Texans are more educated. Good luck running a country with your "no science except god" GED.

Fantasy is nice but cmon.

It was the only smart move. The EU is going down spectacularly in flames and, in another 10-20 years, will take all members with it, no survivors. I ignore the economic arguments because
A- they're short-term
B- not a fucking argument. It's like when the shitlibs here argue "we can't get rid of illegals, the cost of food will go up!"

Texas can't secede. There's no legal process to secede, and the only way it would even be considered is if the majority of Texans AND citizens of the Union voted for the secession. Stop talking about this stupid bullshit.

They aren't even remotely more educated. More indoctrinated, sure. They have hundreds of thousands of useless eater degrees in journalism, grievance studies, and related bullshit. Take all those out, or if you really have integrity, rate them as the negative they are, and see what that does to the stats on who's more educated.

I'm so glad someone finally made one of these for Texas.

>(CBS)Britain's startling vote to leave the European Union has reignited talks of secession in Texas, CBS Dallas-Fort Worth reported.

>Daniel Miller, head of the Texas Nationalist Movement, sent a tweet to Gov. Greg About Friday morning calling on him to schedule a statewide referendum on "Texas independence."
So how soon can you ignorant fucks leave?

>Only Christian flag in all of the middle east
>One of the only flags in the world with a biblical symbol on it
>Murrifat hates it because he has never read the Bible, despite going to church every sunday and sleeps through the sermon (which has barely anything of value anyway)

>Texas should be its own place. You don't want the USA and the USA doesn't want you. GTFO is the best solution for everybody.

Damn straight.

>Only problem is Texas would die without federal programs.
haha. Because of the illegals sucking down federal aid. Kick out the illegals and we don't gtive a shit about the loss of the federal monies; the 200+ billion/yr we send in taxes will take the edge off.

>The US military is the number 1 employer in Texas I believe.
So? Paid for by Texas taxes. We'll be happy to pay for our military ourselves, thankyouverymuch.

>Federal jobs would all go.
good riddance to fucking leeches. Whatever will we do without all those aid coordinator/race relations coordinators/jackbooted thugs producing all the goods and growing all the crops and drilling all the oil for us /sarc

>The Texas oil fields have already been depleted.
not any more. Turns out fracking works on those old fields even better than the shale fields. And it turns out we have a *lot* of shale fields.

>Good luck handling your heart attacks from whattaburger and waffle house abuse without medicaid.
Good luck driving your cars around without the gasoline from Texas refineries.

>Good luck handling the Mexico problem without Federal funding and manpower.
What manpower? What funding? Obama has ordered the gates open and forbidden Texas from closing the border ourselves. Texas would have closed its border and built a wall decades ago had it not been for Federal interference.

>I would love it if you left but y'all would be fucked.
very funny. Enjoy pushing your cars around because you only have 1/3rd of the refining capacity you need. Enjoy watching your manufacturing plants shut down because you lost access to roughly 1/3rd of your port capacity. Enjoy watching television on your dead TV's because Texas cut you off from our power grid.

On the plus side, you can all enjoy the benefits of veganism when you lose all your beef.

Where does it say that in the constitution?

>fuck pork

>tfw I'll probably never live in Texas
It seems like such a nice place

There are three power grids in the USA.
>East cost
>West coast
>TEXAS