Ok, seriously Brits, would you have voted OUT

if Merkel had been a rock in the refugee crisis and had closed all borders and all the Muslims would have been kept out of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, I don't give a shit about immigration

No i wouldn't have voted OUT
But that doesn't mean i wouldn't still be a eurosceptic.

>No i wouldn't have voted OUT

That's what I thought.

Until about a year ago, I thought Merkel was actually a-ok, that the EU might be a bit retarded, but overall necessary and that Brexiteers are fringe idiots.

Today I want out of the EU myself, want out of this crazy experiment that is the new Muslim invasion policy of Merkel.

so you just wanted to see the country burn... i voted out because i am willing to battle with recession in order to see my country free of niggers (especially those born British and speak this monkey dialect) and muslims

>and all the Muslims would have been kept out of the EU?
How would that be possible with Britain staying who is importing them by the shipload?

Yep, I believe the UK is strong enough to survive and prosper on its own; immigration is not the main reason why I voted leave.

>i voted out because i am willing to battle with recession in order to see my country free of niggers (especially those born British and speak this monkey dialect) and muslims

Ok, but they will not be deported, actually, in order to fill the void left from white Christian EU citizen immigration, more niggers and Indians and Muslims have to be left into the UK.

well if the other nations started a proper push towards referendums we might be able to get rid of those bureaucrats abusing the EU while still having a solid, slimmed down union. More nations posturing OUT would mean more leverage inrenegotiating. We need to start focusing on "Nexit, Frexit, Gexit, Grexit, Spexit" etc.

i do not want them deported....

A united Europe with no mudslime nations that essentially a conversative right leaning super state?

Most of us could settle for that.

We are all eurosceptic, it's normal trying to find someone to blame.

thats*

Actually, I'd probably have voted Remain in this case. For the past couple of days I've been telling everyone about how this was a victory for democracy, how the working-class people of Britain who have been sneered at for years have finally been given a voice, and so on. But in reality, I think most of the working class are idiots and have absolutely no idea what the EU is or what it does. My main reason for leaving is to halt this increasing globalism propped up by huge numbers of immigration, which is effectively destroying European culture. I'd gladly have voted to stay in a dictatorial European Union if I had confidence that the dictators were doing the best thing for Europe.

based Brit.

I can 100% relate to that. If the EU at least were working for EUropeans and would protect European culture and deported all the illegal Muslims, then I could even live with the banana regulations and some of the red tape.

> Blame?
Whose blaming who for what?
Admit that that is cheap rhetoric for your own sanity.

I blame fundamentalist Muslims for galvanizing Muslim separatism.
I blame the Labour party for aiding them so as to create an ethnic voting block.
I blame Terrorists for making use of that alienation to recruit.
I blame the EU clique for its lack of organization and co-ordination and playing tough to stop dissent.

I don't blame the EU if i stub my foot on a door.

What is wrong about blaming those involved for their part in events.

once they started letting Balkan ape countries into the eu they were out

If Merkel had been based I'd probably have stayed. Imigrations the issue nobody but Farage would talk about.

Definitely would have stayed in.

Yeah I have no problem with actual economists making the most important economic decisions. I've been trying to learn about the EU for months and I still struggle to understand it, and I'm a middle-class Brit who's postgraduate-educated at top 10 UK universities - so I'll be fucked if even 1% of the voters were well-informed enough to make a proper decision. The EU is absolutely eroding the culture of different European countries though, so it's no surprise that the working-class in these countries are revolting against the EU - even if they're shooting themselves in the foot economically speaking.

>Imigrations the issue nobody but Farage would talk about.
He sure did talk about that a lot. Not sure you like what he actually said though.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
>After a Brexit vote Mr Farage favours implementing an Australian points-based immigration policy - backed by Tory Brexit campaigners Boris Johnson and Michael Gove - which would lead to 'more black people' qualifying to enter the UK.

>The EU is absolutely eroding the culture of different European countries though
I'm confused why you think that, would you mind elaborating?
The EU, for all its grievous faults, has been a constant financial and logistical support of cultural artifacts and values. Especially of europes native minority cultures (by which I mean the likes of the Bretons and Sorbs not the other kind). So I don't really see how someone could accuse it of "erroding cultures"?

If my grandma wore trousers she'd be my granddad.

Boys it's all over, Brexit has won! Time to Celebrate! Trump is next! Watch:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA

lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/

>Nearly six in ten (58%) of those describing themselves as Christian voted to leave; seven in ten Muslims voted to remain.

Why the fuck would you vote like a muslim, that's the important question.
If you voted remain, you should not be treated like a human.
>mfw this mean I can never have a Frexit.
Death to them all.

I'd still vote leave, don't like freedom of movement

Yes because every European country should have it's own sovereignty, fuck the EU annexation.

If the EU back peddled on it's diversity crap as well, then I would have been more inclines to stay. Although there is way more wrong with the EU these were my main reasons. An EU bringing in savages is not an EU for me.

all the folks on twatter coming out against it have names like Tariq and Mustapha.

What does that tell you?

everyone ITT forgetting about the hundreds of thousands of poles in the UK
yes i fucking would have voted leave

Huge levels of immigration. We have streets and neighbourhoods which are made up entirely of migrants, and towns and cities which are far more multicultural than British. Sup Forums memes are overstated obviously, but the significant population of Muslims in the UK is changing our culture. You've probably got similar things happening in your towns/cities with high numbers of migrants, and I know the French are experiencing the same sort of feeling. Finally, there's population growth - we're seeing 300,000 net growth each year (the size of a small city), and that's completely unsustainable and will see the UK slowly turn into even more of an urban sprawl than it is today, and I don't want to leave behind that part of the UK's history where we celebrate its countryside. I actually do like immigrants and people of different cultures and don't mind if the UK alters slightly towards a more multicultural position, but what we're seeing here is different.

The so called Refugee crisis just emphasised the point that the EU as a whole doesnt give a shit about the individual countries and sees the people as a inconvenience