ITT, pictures Jüden dont want you to see

>ITT, pictures Jüden dont want you to see

Nazi soldiers bury an RAF bomber crewman with full military honors, his coffin draped in the British Union Jack.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Mass_murder_of_Polish_civilians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nazi soldier tends to a Soviet woman

Nazi prison camp guards give the last of their rations to prisoners before being forced to abandon the camp.

Nazi soldiers try in vain to comfort a Soviet child who has just been orphaned.

Nazi soldiers bury the unidentifiable remains of a Soviet tanker mangled in a tank battle, with full honors. Note the Chaplin's salute.

Wasnt that tanker part of the crew that held up an entire division in their single KV-2?

Soldiers are still people who can feel compassion.

But just because they showed kindness, doesn't mean that the authoritarian regime they had to fight for is any better.

Nazi soldiers exhume a British War Hero to burn him as to their pagan nordic gods, an act of horrid desecration

Nazi soldier checking bodies to find a living person to rape, though if none are found, necromantic Nazi rituals will satiate his hunder.

Halloween 1943, Nazi soldier hands POW trick-or-treaters an apple with a razor blade inside.

Nazi soldiers force Soviet toddler to repair their Panzer engine or be executed - the hammer dangling uselessly in the child's hand shows he is destined to fail.

Another example of Hitler-mandated exhumation, Nazis uncover the corpse of Anne Frank's childhood labrador retriever, buried in the backyard her family home after its death (caused by german mustard gas attacks in WW1)

>Not putting a bullet in both their heads after
Soldiers have one fucking job. No wonder they lost WWII

Thats not a POW its a spy you cunt there is a huge difference.

Meanwhile """allied""" treatment of German POWs

there was a difference between german soldiers and a nazi cunts in those days, get your facts right burgers

and if you are really controlled and ran by zie juden then you must be dumbest cunts that have ever existed

That's MP though it could be anything, like spies or something else of the sort.

Staged as fuck.

history school books in a nutshell

that's not even overstating it

Wearing a different uniform and conducting combat operations behind enemy lines does not make you a spy. That would make half of the worlds special forces "spys"

Even if I was to concede that point... Have another

>T-34/76

Good tank.

Story?

Nazi tanker shares his ration with a homeless Soviet child

He isn't wearing a uniform. A dress shirt and some other clothing.

;_;

You would be the authority on war crimes and general sub human behavior during war

How? its the real world not some video game where everyone is a robot and must kill

>Nazi soldier checking bodies to find a living person to rape, though if none are found, necromantic Nazi rituals will satiate his hunder.

you cant spell necromantic without romantic desu famalam

>pictures Jüden dont want you to see
Is this what you really believe or are you just dumb?

Where is the swede posting pictures of hilarious fictitious nazi torture?

get out of here Yakob

true soldiers have always treated other soldiers' remains with dignity

when casualties from ww1 battlefields were brought back to the uk, british and german soldiers were mixed up. some died on the way and even when they couldn't find their names, they were still buried alongside british soldiers

I'm crying :'(

Nazi soldier gives ration to Soviet woman displaced by the war.

War is hell [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

Whoa, carefull with that.edge m80 being psychopath will get dull real fast and their compassion in these hard times might have much bigger impact than 10 pro warmachimes. Light must prevail. With or without us. One time or another.

Nazi soldier, 17, feeds a stray kitten he rescued in the woods. Killed several days later at the battle of Kursk.

Are you basically trying to persuade us that Wehrmacht = nazis? /nsg/tard

Yeah I would so sit down and shut up Juan.

Ling Ling calm down, your radiation levels are getting high

Nazi soldier feeds his squirrel friend

This, trying to make a political point out of it is so wrong.

TOJO HAS MUTATED!

>Wow some field soldiers were normal dudes, the third reich was so cool and misunderstood. Fucking jew lies!
>Let's forget about all the rapes, murders, torture, burning down churches with people in it, black magic style atrocities commited by the ss
You niggers are fucking uneducated and delusional

Wehrmacht =/= SS

What about Soviet and American war crimes?

There were no allied war crimes :^)

I'm sure it's as bad in Germany, but in the US, growing up through school they always painted the Nazis as legitimate comic book villains, and were teaching all the kids about how evil Hitler and the Nazis were. It's pretty seriously propagandized and seeing Nazi soldiers and Hitler as no different from other world leaders and soldiers is almost alien for most people here. I don't know if people having grown up in Europe would've been taught it more neutrally or not.

The Japs know their war crimes, I'm going to believe you on this one, Tojo.

What's the matter Tojo? Your war crimes don't get censored here?

B-But the nazis were monsters!

Total war. So who cares?

He's righr, while the American soldier may have had compassion he still fought for jewish interests

Nah it mostly comes down to growing up, making your own opinion and understanding that other people are humans too.

They do it in Cucknada too. Fortunately I grew up in a family of intellectuals and was always encouraged to question the world around me. And while we discussed our world war 2 learnings from school my mother educated us about the Treaty of Versailles, and the suffering that was wrought upon the people of Germany and how Hitler had actually saved the people of Germany from economic slavery.

The greatest lesson in global politics; there's always another side to the story.

>Jüden

It's not a war crime if you win.

It was entirely Hitler's decision to declare war on the US.

Enjoying the American education system? You're such a good goy.

May I just say that this thread made me happy in my soul? To think that even in the dark days of the brother war, there could still be compassion; and that now some eighty years later, the grandchildren of soldiers on all sides can turn in to honor that compassion as we are; anonymous and equal. It gives me hope that should another great war come - and let's face it, there might - we will not be so quick to spill each other's blood.

Sieg Heil Sup Forums, and a wonderful day to you all.

>Poland shortly after nazi occupation
>Obluze, near Gdynia
>SS men arrest 50 polish schoolboys after a police station window was smashed in
>the kids refuse to name the culprit
>SS order the parents to beat the kids in front of their church
>Parents refuse
>SS men beat the schoolboys with their rifles
>After that they shoot 10 of them
>leave the bodies to rot for a whole full day

John Evans : "The Nazi New Order in Poland" (London, 1941)

>Another example of Hitler-mandated exhumation, Nazis uncover the corpse of Anne Frank's childhood labrador retriever, buried in the backyard her family home after its death (caused by german mustard gas attacks in WW1)

Believeable

Uhhh, what's the problem?

This

>A stormtropper leader arrived drunk at a prison in Hohensalza
>ordered 55 Polish prisioners out of the cells
>ordered some of them shot, while shoting some of them personally
>other local officials protested, the only effect was to make the Gauleiter Greiser extract a promise from the stormtropper leader to not drink alcohol for the next 10 years

Brozat "Nationalsozialitistische Polenpolitik"

Looking at what the Allied victory resulted in though, I feel karma settled that score anyway.

get the fuck out of my country you human scum

Yeah, but they were Slavs though. Who cares?

>he fell for the "only democracy is a good form of government" fallacy

>edgy

no

It's the best so far

>implying the kids wouldn't name the culprit right away
>implying the parents wouldn't hit them to avoid further issues
How fucking retarded are you?

No it was keeping word to the japanese who originally should have attacked russia from the east

We stand by our friends

> Jüden

Are you completely retarded? If you don't speak any German please for the love of God stop sprinkling what you think is German into your sentences. It makes you look like an utter moron.

Wow some of you seem so cynical. Why would the Nazis use propaganda?

It's called occupation and honour, mate. Something you don't understand

>hitler dindu nuffin, he a good boi. He was getin is life back on track. He be genocinding the slavs, jews an shit

>A polish drunken peasent from Wawer enter in a brawl with a germam soldier
>the Polish wounds him with a knife
>Germans unleashed a orgy of violence, killing 122 peasents as a "reprisal"
>But the germans haven't had enough
>They went to a railway station
>Stopped a train with people completely innocent
>dragged some polish out of the train and killed them on the spot
>3 of them were left hanging in the railway station head down for 4 days

Alcuin "I Saw Poland Suffer"

>Jüden
SHIT MEME

Take a rest sweet prince :.(

Given the millions upon millions of German soldiers who lived through the war and survived, I don't think many got to tell their stories. There are some books and I've seen some interviews, but the number seems to be incredibly small. Would be interesting to see the average German soldier's take on it.

But now it's too late, as the last ones are dying out.

>things hitleraaboos don't want you to hear

I don't need this man, I don't need this right now...

>muh honour over the safety of my children
Just like honor killings, huh?
kill urself my man

RAF officers in Edinburgh, Scotland, bury a German air crew shot down during a raid on the Royal Navy base at Rosyth.

This. Only a goddamn moron wouldn't beat their kids to prevent their deaths

Dirlewanger is hardly representative of any part of the German army. They were monsters, and mostly consisted of Russian volunteers and criminal Germans, including murderers and rapists. Every German unit that had any contact with them complained about them and reported them to their superiors, but nothing ever happened.

whatever man. I presented a source for you m8.

Here, for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

>He be genocinding the slavs, jews an shit
Never happened

>3 secondhand anecdotes from a tripfaggot

German prisoners captured by British commandos in Norway are given tea, biscuits and mad bantz by their captors (one of whom is entertaining the prisoners by wearing blackface and affecting a negro accent).

Substantiate your claims with proof. Pictures, video, etc, not first hand experience or story telling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Mass_murder_of_Polish_civilians

>They will shoot my kids for allegdely breaking some window

translation

>unknown british soldier

>(one of whom is entertaining the prisoners by wearing blackface and affecting a negro accent).

MEIN SIDES-EN

ACH

>implying they didn't knew they'd be shot

Das, um ehrlich zu sein, familie.

I believe He's being tied to a post for a firing squad.

Tho I could be mistaken.

Really tho it's a bad example, both sides did such things, you can cherry pick each side for good and bad examples of how they treated enemy forces.

>Jewpedia
Oy vey.

F

The shit you nazi gooks did was 1000x that what the germans were accused of doing