HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAaaaaj

>when the halal roids are too powerful for your body and you destroy your career
ayy

HOLY FUCKING YUM

Not like wales were gonna qualify anyway

they sould've sold him to manure while they had the chance

Has there ever been a more obvious case of roiding?
>goes from naturally lean-strong to gorilla dick daddy
>rate of balding increases considerably
>constant muscular injuries

This. £90 million for an unneeded, fan hated player who has a few years left at best because of all his injuries. What the fuck were they thinking?

just spanish sun la

Don't forget that all his injuries are due to overloading the muscles, to the point of needing surgery in the peroneal, a place that you usually don't operate because you can heal it by resting and the more you overload it the slower you run, so the obvious choice is to rest the muscle before it reaches that point... unless you are doping yourself, in which case you can keep training again and again keeping your top speed and even going faster without even noticing that you are fucking up the muscle. The same happens with the soleus muscle, and with this latest injury which he has been getting quite often too.

But the most important fact is that he NEVER had an injury that wasn't related to his BACK before entering Halal. Those problems in his back, which he had since he was a youth player healed magically with the muslims, and he started getting all those overloads injuries instead even though he used to play in a position in which he ran a larger distance in Tottenham

Oh no now Real have to play Asensio or Isco, oh no what ever will they do, they're finished

>now Real have to play Asensio or Isco
like in their first 3 draws in liga

Or like in the 5-1 trashing of Cuckalona

I really hope Mou isn't going to be stupid enough to take this monkey in the summer.

He's willing to resign a 35 year old striker who is coming back from an acl tear so doubtful

Every sports player roids

Except for Peter Crouch

Pretty disgusting that Bale basically sold his soul like this. He could've been considered up there with Messi and Ronaldo, the form he was in before he left Tottenham was incredible. Now he's roided to shit, not playing the free roam role he was so amazing in at Tottenham, constant injuries (due to roiding) and he's spurned his best years to be a benchwarmer getting some participation CL medals.

Say what you want I know Bale was technically successful, but this is not my idea of fulfilling your potential. Fuck Bale.

Zlatan costs nothing but wages. Madrid will still want ~£70m for Bayol.

he's roided so much he can't do anything other than run or shoot blooters, his muscles are too big to allow more subtle movements. He probably needs his wife to wipe him after taking a shit because his biceps and lats are too big to allow his arms reach his ass any more

this should be classified as a hate crime against the welsh

>He could've been considered up there with Messi and Ronaldo

This is what bongs actually believe

That goal he scored the other day was great though

Injuries are a shame but he won the CL and got Wayols to a Euro semifinal, he’s already achieved his potential

Yeah he can still be good when he's got space to move in. But he's nothing but a cross-babby when a team sits in.

>bongs
dont confuse spurs fans with the rest of us mate

>sign kid with promising career
>drug him to the point you destroy his body and brain and is left barely speaking a few words in spanish nobody can understand
>well, he already reached his potential anyways
oh wow how can you be so heartless

the rest of the world is not going to stand still and do nothing while you keep killing healthy young men with your drugs, we have to take bale's case to uefa/fifa so they can finally close halal for good

Maybe he just hit the gym really hard?

Didn't Barcelona literally dope Messi as a child

They gave him growth hormones because he had a deficiency. It's not the same

Bale's deficiency is lack of muscle.

is messi's career destroyed? nope
can he speak catalan? yes, in his private conversations
were those drugs provided secretly by halal to destroy messi's career too? most probably, they are scum

BARCELONA NOT GUILTY
CASE CLOSED

I have yet to meet one Catalan poster than isn't 110% autistic. Or are you just Al-fonso?

You have to go back, subhuman Pedro

What did you mean by this? You're literally proving my point you autistic fuck.

Alfonso is not a catalan name

It's a shame totenham was a shit club and wale players don't play with british nt in the wc

alfons is catalan
alfonso castillan

> that flag
> calling others subhuman

Uma delicia

Dont need him, Brooks can over.

HOLLA IF YOU HEAR HIM (cry out in pain after yet another injury)

fooking 'ell la's

Oh wow. How are so many of your brothers getting past the wall? Did you use the money for those parties that you throw when your little girls turn 15, subhuman, using the remainder to support Halal Muslim buying one of their shirts? (without the christian cross, of course)

>Scatalan humor

Maybe it's Bale who took it too far. No way Carvajal, Marcelo, Modric didn't do drug.

What's up Ladinho?

>Considering your heritage and reality "humour"

No, I consider your heritage and reality humor, Catalans are literally the laughing stocks of the world right now. How much will it hurt when your vote does nothing?

JJ Watt

LOL hes not that big you doofus

>laughing stocks of the world
>not le mass shootings country
lol

I'm not even American u shart

CHI

KEK literally confirming that he is a subhuman abomination churro arriba arriba halal fan LMAAAAAO YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. DO YOU HATE YOUSELF THAT MUCH? OF COURSE YOU WOULD, YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAAAAAaaaj

>destroy your career
That britshariastan inbred fuck should consider himself grateful that Halal gave him a career through roids in the first place.

That Paco detests Americans because he secretly wishes he was white.

My grandparents on my father's side are Castilian so I at least have some relationship to them, Scatalan.

the difference between those 2 pics is he has a pump in the second one and in the first one he is at a resting heart rate because he is lyinng down dumbasss

he has a pump of roids in the second one, that's true

He really JUSTed himself by gaining too much muscle mass didn't he? What a shame, he is still one of the best players in the world.

FUCK YOU MADRID

FUCKING UNEMPLOYED, ARAB MONGOL SPIC FUCKS

Ummmm Scatalans have the highest unemployment rates in Spain

He's double the size m8. Go have a look at his training and game pics from when he was at Tottenham. After less than a year at Madrid he made a massive jump in mass.

WE WUZ CASTILLIANS AND SHIEEET. HALAL MADRID

What happened ? He injured himself ?

please, be civil to animals

Why are Welsh people doing this?