Yeezus is the greatest album of all time. Prove me wrong

Yeezus is the greatest album of all time. Prove me wrong

Attached: IMG_2618.png (300x263, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4bMQTU2iI1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I... I literally can't

Attached: trent on Yeezus.jpg (1236x1264, 541K)

It used distorted bass before X made it cool.

remember how batshit crazy this board went when this first dropped

Truly ahead of its time...

youtu.be/4bMQTU2iI1E

In the same year that US tweenagers were masturbating to MFDoom and African americans were basking in nostalgia for the glory days of Wutang, the madmen of UK released this - PULSE X. Made on none other than a Playstation video game, PULSE X broke new ground, both musically and artistically.
A 16 bar loop in essence, it's aggressive, thumping sound was more suitable for oldskool electro, but a completely fresh style for the hip-hop framework. The fact it was made on a PS1 meant a complete disregard for traditional musical conventions of the time - anything werkd as a musical instrument, as long as the sounds were unique & interesting enough. Indeed, this approach was a continuation of Schaeffer's approach to music composition, for whomst the sound was of upmost importance - yet set in contemporary capitalist society. Not last is the scene that ushered as a result of PULSE X: countless bootleg edits and remixes were released in the wake of the tune's popularity, so much that some of them took on a life of their own instead of ending up as mere PULSE X remixes/imitations. This meant a further withdrawal from capitalist conventions which pride themselves on artists as idols or icons, and a return to folkloric traditions of the past, in which the artist was irrelevant and the tunes were of upmost importance, tunes being heard by folk communities and imitated to the point of creating new traditions. Nowadays, the name Youngstar rings less a bell for anyone who hears it, but dare you utter the title PULSE X and folks will be reminded of the track that shaped a whole movement & styles to come, an Anthem for generations old, contemporary and new. (1/2)

(2/2) It is no wonder then that Americans - people devoid of culture, raised on capitalist idol worship - will only get to experience this sound a whole decade later, thanks to artists like Death Grips and albums such as Kanye West's Yeezus ripping it off and commodifying it for mass consumption.

And by hearing this sound Americans will associate it with the aforementioned artists first and with bigger scenes or movements second. Perhaps what is most insulting however is the Americans' pride on worshiping idols as innovators and trend setters, and the Americans' complete disregard for scenes and movements as something "inferior" and lower-ranking compared to the idols. This bourgeoise sheep mindset, alongside their habit of forcing their ideals on the rest of the world, and their complete disregard for history and traditions to the point of rewriting history altogether to suit current sociopolitical aims, are the precise reasons why globalism under American hegemony will forever be a bad idea.

lmao tl;dr

WTF I hate tront now

How could we, I fucked so may times to this album and now she doesn't even know me :(

>French producers

>we've had some humorous

Black dick all in my spouse again :(

"I wanna fuck you hard on the sink"

Death Grips unironically renders this album a joke.

Attached: nldw-front-censored.jpg (608x608, 43K)

Ace hood did that in 2010

Its a Kanye West album

Blood Sugar Sex Magik is better.

Attached: Screenshot_20180301-193328.png (1080x1920, 393K)

The last six tracks.

This.

Kanye is literally the Apple/iPhone of rap.