France NT scouting

Looking at the the top young French talents I realized most of them (excluding white bois) have an African nationality but are registered for France.
So I'm wondering how the recruitment works? Do they import best African talents and make them Frenchmen on purpose of being competitive in NT matches or is it just a byproduct of Ligue1 faggotry?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole
theexpeditioner.com/2010/06/30/what-country-travels-the-most/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Actually it's much more simple than this.

Basically all of them grew up in french ghettos with nearly only football as activity.

Plus the french recruitments center tend to prefer stronger build early so they can sell them easily. That's why you get Griezmann refused for example.

France has millions of blacks. Most of them have nothing but football.

they have french pussy

If they did get French pussy they wouldn't be as black as they still are.

then why are they all still blacker than coal?

Dude, he's swedish. Let him live in his cuck fetish

If they're born in France, that makes them French. Whether you like it or not.

t. Pajeet

Hello John McDonnell

You're not white

so i guess i am croatian then

za dom spremni guys

I'm literally as white as it gets. My skin couldn't be any paler. I'm literally just stating facts. I guess I am a filthy immigrant because my great great great grandparents were Irish

>Looking at the the top young French talents I realized most of them (excluding white bois) have an African nationality but are registered for France
Only Umtiti was born in Cameroon, others were born in France, except for Payet who is from Reunion.

Are you too dumb to understand how nationality works, or just unaware?

Fuck off Stockholm faggot

It's a retarded debate because it's only a matter of opinion. There's no scientifically correct answer.

Do coaches have to be French too?

Well there is a legally correct answer...

>There's no scientifically correct answer
...because nationality doesn't come under the purview of science. It isn't a natural law and you can't empirically test it.

Pricas li hrvatski? Or did your father play for Dinamo and it didn't work out?

Sorta yes. National pride question, like every "big" football country. Like a german for germany, an italian for italia, a brazilian for brazil and so on.
I can't imagine the shitstorm if we took a foreign manager. It will be a mark of failure
Only one "big" country took a foreign coach, but this country is only "big" in their own mind and for nobody else

>Looking at the the top young French talents I realized most of them (excluding white bois) have an African nationality
No shit Sherlock

french citizens yes

You can't win with foreign coaches.

Portugal?
The Netherlands?

England had Sven Göran Eriksson.

>(I will not say England everybody will laugh)

Yes I know, he was having a go at us, but Portugal and Netherlands have had foreign managers before.

>some kid was born an raised in France
>/spol/ gets mad because he's black
>Griezmann (a clear German name) plays for France
>/spol/ doesn't even talk about it just because he's white

griezmann doesn't have dual citizenship tho'

Not all the countries had colonies.
That's one of the reason some people don't get it.
I will not ask a Finn or a Norwegian to understand.
But Brits or burgers are actually trolling.
I still don't why Swiss got so much migrants in their team, they never invaded no one.

>I still don't why Swiss got so much migrants in their team
Most of them are kosovar/albanian diaspora from the Yugoslavian wars, they move to countries like Switzerland or Scandinavia because they are just the best places to go

Having inmigrants is a sign of success

Because the Swiss hate manual labour. So they import people to do it for them.

spremni brate

Same happens when they post picture of past french teams, even if they're all white they're like half 2nd generation migrants from Italy, Poland or Portugal

At least they are europeans aka they can blend in and present themselves as actual french.

Everyone outside of France laughs at your "French" team.

>import africa
>destroy entire country
JUST

and yes america is fucked also

daily reminder that being overrun by foreigners is a cuck fetish

Portugal had Scolari as a coach

only poor countries do

Where is Scolari from?

I genuinely picture the average French as black.

I'm guessing you've never been to France

Paris was pretty white when I visited

>Everyone outside of France laughs at your "French" team.
Not true

I agree. Visited Paris 2 years ago and saw maybe 6-8 foreigners, mostly at the station and at the tour eiffel.

Gee, I wonder if any of those were tourists like yourself.

this, the only whites left in paris are tourists, literally might as well be africa now, france is lost like sweden and germany and england, you dont see whites in these places any more

> t. Tourists from 1920

I was there 7 years ago. It was full of sub saharian africans and maghrebi.

So all the tourists are white now? Paris is the most popular tourist destination in the world.

Yes, tourists are predominantly white or east Asian.

France is worse than Sweden. But Sweden is worse than England and Germany.

(Been in all of these cunts)

East Asians aren't white.
You said the only whites left in Paris.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

>France is worse than Sweden
No. Mostly of our "exogenous" population are actually well integrated, because we have a 2nd, 3rd and even 4th generation. Sweden and Germany don't have 3rd and 4th. Also you integration model is mostly communitarian. So basically, they don't even need to speak and live like swedes. That's still not the case in France (but it can change).

Saying most tourists are white is bollocks anyway

Not sure about western Europe, but I live in a coastal city and 99% of tourists are either white or east Asian

Dont pretend like you dont have a shit ton of chaotic ghettos. Anyway we werent discussing level of integration but level of non-europeans.

Im actually glad we have alot of non integrated immigrants, that keeps them away from the Swedish people, instead they stick to their own ethnic enclaves

>Croatia
>Coastal city

Music festivals maybe?

theexpeditioner.com/2010/06/30/what-country-travels-the-most/

You're actually right, I completely forgot about that since that shit happens further north and historical themed tourism is more popular in my city

>that keeps them away from the Swedish people
Ahahaha...yeah Sven sure.

How does it feel to legalize child marriage? Kek What you wouldn't do to destroy the last vestige of your culture.