ITT shit only people who have never kicked a ball in their lives say

>diving is disgusting

>t.the fucking faggot skinny forward
I enjoyed tackling with both legs faggots like you

as expected of sudacas

> diving is okay
No it's fucking beta. It's a sign you lack faith in yourself to win the game by playing. You expose loop holes in the rules by over exaggerating what minor contact occurred and pretending something happened to an extreme when it did not happen in that manner. You are lying when you flop. Flopping is cheating in any sport. Stop pretending it's "strategy".

soccer is for manlet faggots

>these flags
oh, it shows

You've never played the sport

To exaggerate contact to draw attention to a foul is one thing, to go down under no contact is a shameless act reserved for only the scummiest of players. Especially at the amateur level

Most people in America play soccer faggot. Idk where you guys come up with this shit. Parents put their kids in soccer at 4 years old and they play up to about highschool and then we play other sports or stick with it. Me personally I played soccer up till 6th grade, then did wrestling, mma, gymnastics, and hand egg. I never once considered flopping in ANY SPORT. Flopping is literally cheating. You are saying a player broke the rules when in fact they probably did something perfectly legal and beat you and you are performing damage control cause you got btfo and can't grasp the fact. You're like the niggers who play pick up hoop and call fouls on everything they don't like. Fuck off nigger

no one does it on amateur level, you only dive when what you can win is relevant

>Most people in America play soccer faggot.
And how are you so bad at it then? kek

Don't use the "we move to other sports in hs" meme because when a player is -good- he's already playing semi-pro level by the age of 14 (signed by a big club)

Cause we have to do other stuff like school and eat 3 square meals a day. You guys just starve to death and run around your favelas kicking a ball around cause you have nothing else to do. Also no one here cares about soccer to get good at it. It's literally what parents throw their kids in cause it's a cheap rec sport to occupy time. Once again you wouldn't know anything about parenting cause they just shit you niggers out and youre off running around throwing rocks at the local spray dogs

>Germany which is more rich than USA per capita just won the last WC

>povertyball
Most of the richest countries have football as their main sport, you know?

diving is disgusting but it is a necessity to make the referee see the foul

they are supposed to be athletes not actors.

>americans

> pussy eurofag thinking flopping is cool
All the men in Europe came to America or died during the war. The pathetic excuse for men left over there is sad. Enjoy ahmeds cock

>muh wars
>muh muslims
>muh men sucking dicks
We are talking sports, why can't Americans stay on topic?

Grow up

Americans think this is "banter"

There's a difference between going with the foul at pace, like vardy, and blatantly diving on no contact and rolling around screeching like a fag.

Tell that to my fat cunt mate who dives whenever he gets in the box in seven a side

I was on topic. Talking about how you fags think flopping is cool. It's a bitch move. You're pretending something happened that didnt. Bring misleading about stuff aka lying is cheating. There's no way around it.

You need to be smart to successfully dive

>diving with no ref
for what purpose

Ill answer both. Niggers call fouls in pick up ball with no ref. Just pure bitch instinct to deflect your failure as someone else breaking the rules.

> You have to be smart to flop.
Stay on track here. Flopping is beta and cheating. Being smart doesn't negate it's for fags and illegal. Plus most flops are obvious as fuck. Rolling around in agony over shit is bs. Grow a pair.

wtf is that a dick biting? lmao

I respect diving.
But players should own up if their cheeky attempt has failed instead of sticking with the obvious lie.

>I prefer sex with women

>he wouldn't dive to win the game
Pathetic example of not having the will to win

>wow, there's a lot of money in my bank account

This.
>play in some tournament
>there's a slight touch on my shin
>dive anyway
>he ends up apologizing

>euros and south americans are actually defending flopping on the floor like an idiot ITT
lmao, just lmao

>Estonian amateur football
woah, I can't even imagine the quality of these games

>play in community youth league
>srs sports is srs
>be small manlet male
>try to shoulder check large Chad
>my own force sends me flying
>ref redcards him
>mfw

Probably less worse than your quality of life

why didnt you make the big leagues then? you clearly have no problem going down on men.

A bit rude to be quite honest

top scorer in england right now is a big nig

>implying I'm not Landycakes

Watch the Prem there are plenty of large, muscular black men to suit your tastes

dives are part of the game, it takes as much skill as anything else. look for some of messi's dives, he's so bad at them he was punished with yellow cards in most of them even though he must've dived like 12 times during his entire career

meanwhile nerman and TSU dive 10 times a game and they never see a yellow card because even when their dives don't work they're still convincing enough to make the refs think there might have been at least a bit of contact and thus they shouldn't be yellow carded

Just because they're part of the game doesn't mean it's a good thing. Two footed tackles are "part of the game" in the same logic. Football is full of awful shit like diving without contact and it makes the sport worse

>we move to other sports in hs
that's really it. it's not really a move to other sports though. kids just play sports seasonally. soccer or football in the fall. basketball in the winter. baseball in the spring/summer

two footed tackles are part of the game though? I mean if you do it while not trying to cripple the other player there's nothing wrong with it since most refs will give an yellow card for it even if the one tackling gets the ball first. Handball (like Luith Suareth in 2010) are also part of the game, he received a red and ghana was awarded a pen, it's totally fair

it's not his fault they're chokers and blew it. it's all part of the game, la

>b-but it's cheating
none of you have ever played football, you're supposed to do everything you can to win

Soccer isn't like American sports where you only reach a top team after college at +18 years old, most soccer players get signed by a club at the age of 10

Why would you move to baseball in high school if you already play for a soccer team?

I'm not disagreeing that they're not part of the game. I'm saying it's something that is bad about the sport. I for one don't think deceiving officials is a very honourable or sporting thing to do.

the best athletes will play a sport in the fall, winter and spring

Yeah, forwards dive, defenders try to break their feet

because most burgers are rich enough to afford to play a variety of sports instead of convincing themselves that the only sport they can afford is the only decent one.

Wrong.

I agree 100% my man, if divers don't convince the ref that it's actually a foul they should get a card and if defenders illegally tackle them they should get a card

there is no such thing as "best athletes", there are different types of bodies, technique, skills and IQ. you can be good at one sport but not good at others

we don't play only football, most people chose this sport because there is more money there

LITERALLY defending being a pussy faggot. your semen slurping sport is NOT for me

Yet all the best players are poor ghetto niggers

You're right, it's not. But officials are more often than not ill intentioned, blind or just shit. A player who doesn't dive might not get a foul because he stood up quickly or managed not to fall which leads to him losing the ball and it might even create a counter for the other team. If he dives - while being good at it - it'll still happen sometimes, but not nearly as much, and he gets a free kick for it instead of creating chances for the other team

Also, if FIFA thought dives were bad they would actually enforce the rules against it. VR could help with it too. This sport is rotten to the core.

>there is no such thing as "best athletes"
user, please. sure you're not going to see a 7'2" attacking midfielder or a 5'3" QB but there are certainly people that are more naturally gifted athletically than others

are you saying yao ming is a better athlete than messi?

you americans are obssessed with size

just stop

Diving is far too hard to enforce without slowing the game down too much at the minute, and they're dipping their toes with retrospectively banning dives that lead to penalties and sendings off. But really, how can you possibly curb it out completely at this moment in time, it's too easy to get away with it for it to be able to punish it in real time. Sometimes you can't even tell it's a dive until you've seen multiple replays. People argue about whether a player dived or not all the time. It's a shitty loophole that players exploit and it's pathetic