So will the racists stop pretending the reason why Kap isn't on a team is because he sucks? The math checks out...

So will the racists stop pretending the reason why Kap isn't on a team is because he sucks? The math checks out, he shouldn't be blackballed like this.

i take it from this picture that mathematics is not his strong suit.

you're lying with statistics
He sucked last year

did you see marcus peters last night? these dudes are legitimately special needs lmao

Is that from ESPN? They use their own statistic instead of passer rating

Fuckin Maple cucks..put down the Coffee Crisp and do some research before you open your mouth.

Yah, he game managed until the last quarter of games (every game) and when his team was getting blown the funk out, he would throw a touchdown or two in garbage time.

I wonder how pissed he is with Trubisky starting?

And now that Mariota got hurt and they went with Weeden, people can't say it's because "he wouldn't fit the system."

>le garbage time stat padder man

Let's for a second take this post seriously as we're still only 4 games into the season (3 for TB and MIA) which will generate a lot of statistical noise. Here are the players with a lower QBR than 90.7.

Andy Dalton: established starter and multiple time pro bowler

Carson Wentz: playing for peanuts on rookie contract plus only 2nd year in the league

Eli Manning: 2X Super Bowl winner and fringe HoFer

Dak Prescott: Rookie phenom, established starter and making peanuts on rookie deal

Trevor Siemian: Broncos are paying him next to nothing and he's already familiar with the system.

Philip Rivers: multiple time pro bowler and established starter with Chargers.

Josh McCown: one could argue that Kaep would be an upgrade here but McCown is playing for the Jets who many believe are purposely tanking this year. McCown also is only making $6m whereas 3 days before his signing Kaep was asking for 9-10m.

Matt Ryan: led the #1 offense in the NFL last year.

Cam Newton: 2 years removed from MVP and locked into a long contract.

Blake Bortles: still playing on a rookie deal plus given his age JAX wants to make sure before giving up on him.

Jay Cutler: had put up a higher QBR of 92.3 in his last full season (2015) than Kaep with his 90.7.

Jacoby Brissett: emergency starter only, still making a rookie salary which is all the Colts can afford while they wait for Luck to return.

Marcus Mariota: established starter playing on a rookie deal. Possible pro bowler last year if he doesn't get hurt.

Carson Palmer: multiple pro bowls and established starter.

Mike Glennon: an easy target but remember this guy once beat out Russell Wilson for a starting job and had only 25 games coming into this season. Easy to see why it could be believed he had a higher ceiling than Kaep.

Brian Hoyer: 49ers already let Kaep go and had already made their decision between these two.

Deshone Kizer: playing on a rookie deal and fits with the long term rebuild in CLE.

I think the NFL would sooner put a hit out on Kaepernick than let him play again. He fucked with the golden goose and all these mega-corporate owners and executives are all as sociopathic as a mob boss. I mean I dont think they'll actually kill him. Im just saying, its more likely than him playing again.

I would say he is a good replacement for Mike Glennon but the bears have Mitchell Trubinsky as a potential franchise QB so it would be a waste of a pick to use Kaep instead of him.

Exactly, there's only 32 starting jobs and there's nowhere where he'd be the clear cut best choice. If he had swallowed his pride and been a backup he'd have a job with the Seahawks who wanted him but couldn't make the money work.

Honestly I think he believes he's better off playing this martyr role and is purposely remaining unsigned to make more $$ outside of football and/or champion his causes.

CFL team offered him a contract and he didn't return their call, dude needs to check his ego and face some facts

Kapernick hasnt been good in years

at least new guys might have upside

Kaepernick will never play another snap in the NFL and I love watching these faggots cry about it. Niggerballed or not.

His baggage exceeds his talent. If you want to call that being blackballed, go ahead.

If Blaine Gabbert declared himself a member of the alt-right, he'd be out of the league too.

Kapmerica should play for my Titans team

he's also been a locker room cancer the past couple years, and demanded a trade when he didn't want to cooperate anymore. dude's not worth it.

good post user

Eh he'd be the clear-cut best choice for the Broncos depending on the money

Why do idiots act like it's an invalid position for a private organization to take a player's anti fan cancerous effects into account when weighing his value

>week 13

Wtf happened there?

does RGIII even have a team? maybe he should have protested

Kraep got benched after playing like dogshit to open the game.

most of the people who whine on behalf of kaepernick don't watch the sport, and another good chunk of those people are blacks who just use any excuse to rebel against the white man.

You can hire him when you own a team. Until then....

Hahahaha fuck him and fuck nation of pisslam

Look at all the lessons being learned!

>around 30th in everything
So you're saying he should be starting?

>QB rating is the be all end all stat for deciding who should be a starting quarterback

The media only wants him signed so they can virtue signal and obsessively talk about it. They don’t actually care about him, just his politics.

They posted the same rating from OP pic related. I was trying to find proof that he barely played last year

white cucks deserve to be thrown in massive pits and diesel fuel poured on them

why doesn't the nfl stop being sexist and sign a female qb already???

>passer rating

>most of the people who whine on behalf of kaepernick don't watch the sport, and another good chunk of those people are blacks who just use any excuse to rebel against the white man.
>most of the people who whine on behalf of kaepernick don't watch the sport
This.
I'm trying to buy a roast and two hipsters are talking about kaepernick. They see my panthers hat and ask me "why do you think he's blacklisted?"
I tell them I don't care, if Tebow can't get hired, why should kaepernick?
Aaaaaaannnd one of them calls me a racist.

probably not interested in the facts, but I'll give it a shot:

Kaep turned down an extension from the niners because it wasn't enough in his opinion.

he got an offer from the Ravens and it wasn't enough either.

He isn't good enough for what he wants to earn and the baggage makes it worse. He and his agent were probably banking on some team overpaying him just to make them look good to the fans. they were dead wrong.

This. Crappernig went on a steady slide from his NFC championship loss vs the Seahawks until today

It's because he's a shit QB AND an attention whore

If you're gonna suck then you should at least have the decency to stay irrelevant

He'd have to decide whether to kneel for the Canadian Anthem.

If Matt Ryan dies or something, Atlanta would hire him. The only time they could put butts in seats was when Mike "Puppers" Vick was playing. Kap would be well received in Atlanta.

He should not.

First, he's declined as a player over time and has now sat out of the game, making the decline accelerate. He was bad, getting worse, and now is out of practice on top of that.

Second, he has baggage that make him less valuable than his stats. He's locker-room cancer, and brings huge distractions with him.

Third, he won't sign a contract for what he is worth. Protip: You have not been blackballed when people offer you a job and you turn it down and then wind up unemployed - you have just made a poor career decision.

Fourth. read There are few if any places that need another mediocre quarterback.

Kaep is a shitty QB as it is, a backup at best but when you get him you also receive a SHITLOAD of unneeded media attention and racial tension and drama in a locker room. Why would you sign Kaep when there are plenty of other backup-caliber QB's, maybe a little better or worse, to do his job without attracting a shitstorm?

Tell me about that roast nigga all I've been able to think about the last week has been roast meat

WOULD he, though?

Saul Alinsky quote.

He would hate Kaepernick.

Exactly. The reason kap was ever successful is currently in Schembechler Hall. He can't succeed in a traditional offense without a qb savant coach, and no one is going to pay a back up 10mil. He sucks.