I GRIEVE IN STEREO

I GRIEVE IN STEREO

Attached: trumpdance.gif (702x388, 1021K)

THE STEREO SOUNDS STRANGE

I KNOW THAT IF YOU HIDE

Attached: 75391962-6080-4C7B-B411-40C88531F685.jpg (749x746, 152K)

IT DOESN'T GO AWAY

NNGHHHH

What are you referencing and why have you made this multiple times.
I don't come to Sup Forums often because you people seriously have shitty taste around here.

this song is so good
but the soy-filled puddle-shallow message really irks me

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Such a good chorus
Such awful verses

There's nothing soy about going through a tough time in life

Oh I see now, it appears to be an MGMT song. The instrumental sounds fine but the way those faggots have literally always produced their vocals is full soyfaggot encarnate, just absolute gay shit. I remember some of my friends liking MGMT in highschool and college and really silently regarding that choice of theirs as some of the gayest taste I've ever seen in my life.

The song is about how Drumpf brought out the prejudices in people who have been hiding how they feel until now.
The lyrics are vague enough, but
>Policemen swear to god, love seeping from their guns
>I know my friends and I would probably turn and run
pretty much puts things in context.

Also they literally said in the interview that this is what this is about, and how awful it is that people don't like the blax

They also said it’s a personal little dark age a person could have relating to depression and anxiety

genuinely wish I was as easily impressed by bland pop music as you guys
my life would no doubt be easier

user, Ive always half-known this but dont ruin the song for me. I like to think its not just another Drumpf anthem but a realization of one's own personal hardships.

I also want to believe that it's not that fucking gay
But it most likely is

Also police "brutality" has nothing to do with personal hardships, unless you're a black criminal

>dont ruin the song for me
you can still appreciate MGMT while completely disregarding their sub-80 IQ worldviews, it's not their fault they've been brainwashed into thinking that disliking unproductive, entitled people is bad

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK

I was trying to act like the police and guns were a metaphor for an emotion or something that i didnt quite understand. user you need to stop before you ruin the song for me

yes im looking whats up

Forgiving who you are
For what you stand to gain
Just know that if you hide
It doesn't go away
When you get out of bed
Don't end up stranded
Horrified with each stone

The carvings on the face
Say they find it hard
And the engine's failed again
All limits of disguise
The humor's not the same
Coming from denial

Songs can be about multiple things you know. Just like how Hand it Over is about political power and the record industry.

>Forgiving who you are
>For what you stand to gain
>Just know that if you hide
>It doesn't go away
You think your RACISM is acceptable because you dont have to give money fo dem programs
But when you pretend to be tolerant in social situations, you're still rotten inside

>And the engine's failed again
>All limits of disguise
>The humor's not the same
>Coming from denial
RAYCISM is coming out of people (how dare they), and jokes about Republicans and racists are no longer funny now that you realize that not everybody really agrees with you

You have to face it, my man
Musical appreciation's not the same
Coming from denial

Attached: soy.png (1200x788, 1.93M)

>Songs can be about multiple things you know.
Yes, I fully realize that, and as I said, the lyrics are vague enough that you can find a very nice depression message in there
But the song was 100% written about how MGMT think America's going back to medieval times mentally (hence Little Dark Age) by daring to not love illegal immigrants

What did you mean by this reply? Like what are you saying to me?

"forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain"

i honestly see no way to make this about depression, sounds like a political condemnation

you can start making life easier by taking all that cock outta yer ass you cumslut soyboy

Attached: J_Richard_Feynman_Nobel.jpg (220x311, 13K)

fuck off tripfag

>Forgiving who you are
>For what you stand to gain
>Just know that if you hide
>It doesn't go away
I take this as someone who walks over people in pursuit of trying to gain something. But it doesnt matter what they get, their awareness of their own degeneracy will always stay with them and only cause more self-hatred.

>And the engine's failed again
>All limits of disguise
>The humor's not the same
>Coming from denial
This can be determined in the context that I just set up.

Youre not ruining this song for me. I refuse.

>people actually talking about interpretation of some lyrics on a music board
>tripfag shows up
>his post is literally just e-cock stroking

you're nowhere near as interesting a person as you think you are
the fact that you need to self-validate on the internet is a symptom of this

based

Alright...
Ok. I see. It makes more sense now.

>What are you referring to when you're talking about a Little Dark Age?
>You know, partially it's about the time when we made the album (...) We both kind of knew that Donald Trump would be president.
>For me it had more to do with realizing how many people with ugly feelings there were in our country(...) All of a sudden, it kind of became okay to talk about intolerance

You have to stop lying to yourself

Attached: stop being racist goy.png (873x577, 794K)

Fuck i hate the song now. I hope youre happy.

The fact that Ben is literally a jew kike soyboy ruins the band for me

I'm sorry, but there really is nothing worse than lying to yourself.
Listen to some Vampire Weekend, maybe you'll like that, it really resonates with me as an atheist who would really like to believe in God to make things simple

I KNOW THAT IF YOU HYDE

Attached: 80C6B044-622A-445A-B066-DA6301972F55.jpg (320x320, 35K)

Wtf I hate DRUMPF now

at least the other criminal israeli-controlled warmonger candidate changed her mind about gays being an abomination!

Lowkey jealous of christians who are able to believe in a heaven. I'd totally love to believe that shit. It's probably why christians are genuinely happier people.

Yeah, that's what most of Modern Vampires of the City is about.
I'm a surgeon, and most of my older coworkers have seen so much fucking shittiness and stupidity in people that they've become jaded, cynical and rude.
It's much easier to be that way when you see how shitty most people are - why should I be a decent person when nobody around me is making an effort?
I try my best to fight that attitude and remain constructive, positive and polite, but I do think it would be a lot easier to do that if I really thought I'd get a reward for it after death.