Brits, do you know people who signed the petition

for a second referendum? Who would do such a thing? Isn't this 100% undemocratic to ask for another referendum when you just lost one?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/remember-that-time-nigel-farage-said-52-48-votes-should-lead-to-second-referendum-5963900/
youtu.be/ToWExplfYS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm not British, I'm european

Then kindly leave the Isles maybe.

Also, the majority of those calling for a second referendum are, surprise surprise, not even from the UK.

>1.5 million out of 64 million
>many of those 1.5 million aren't even brits
>democracy only works when i win

>>I'm not British, I'm european
>Then kindly leave the Isles maybe.

I also feel European first. Nothing bad about it. I still hate the EU. I want a European fascist dictatorship in power which protects white Europeans from Muslims and sand people and Africans.

It won't happen.

You know if they voted remain then they don't want democracy. Also interesting that most of them are young women and brown men.

What a bunch of sore losers. Remain lost cause millenials don't vote, and they want to blame old people for voting.

ONLINE PETITIONS > DEMOCRACY
XDDDD LOL SO TRU WE IZ YUROPEAN BROWN COCK UP MY CUNT PLOXX :)))))) DxDDDDDDD

Mostly idiots from London who are butthurt that their opinion isn't worth twice as much as anyone else's.

This is the standard leftist conceptualization of democracy.

When the establishment disagrees with something they want:
>The institution is evil, democracy is about the will of the people not the will of the elite.

When the majority disagrees with something they want:
>Democracy doesn't work, we need strong leadership to stop these racist, homophobic misogynists from poisoning our country's laws with their hatred.

To a leftist, the end justifies the means, no matter what form the means takes and it is absolutely inconceivable that any end other than theirs is tenable or allowable.

>Isn't this 100% undemocratic to ask for another referendum when you just lost one?

I don't understand

>Mostly idiots from London who are butthurt that their opinion isn't worth twice as much as anyone else's.
this, seriously what the fuck is with people from london thinking they should automatically be taken more seriously than the rest of the country?

metro.co.uk/2016/06/24/remember-that-time-nigel-farage-said-52-48-votes-should-lead-to-second-referendum-5963900/

Are you saying that Nige is a whiney little cunt who always wants it his way?

Wow

Already had the opportunity to vote

Leave won

> I also feel European first
> german flag

Disgusting.

Xd

kek

This is now an anti-Brexit picture thread.

They're a bunch of mongs. Leftie newspapers keep saying that London, NI and Scotland 'overwhelmingly' voted to remain, when it was actually 55%, 60% and 62% respectively.

Far from 'overwhelming'

>I'm not British, I'm european
London nuking when?

A good percentage of the people voting for a second Referendum aren't even from the U.K. and some are even bots.

>17 million voted to remain
>better undo the decision because of 1.5 million fraudulent internet signatures

Typical Leftist scum.

>Petition
See this kind of word would not have stayed in dictionary if Hitler were let to lead the world

>the people are deciding to remain or leave based on broad and generalised right/left ideological leanings

We're turning into americans and we're all gonna be worse off for it.

>they are not really in the Schengenagreement
>they are not in the European monetary union

why do they cry so much now that they exit, when they never really participated in the EU

I voted, mainly because i'm a left-wing liberal. Jokes aside, wouldn't call it undemocratic, if anything it's more democratic since you would get to vote TWICE, further cementing the rule of majority.

Would have even voted if remain had won on such a margin. This is a divisive issue for some people, and the answer needs to be solidly conclusive.

>I'm not British, I'm a citizen of the Caliphate.

>Who would do such a thing?
anti-democratic bigots

Only something like 350k signatures are actually from the UK
People from anywhere can easily sign it by providing a British postal code findable on google

I for one sogned that petition (mainly to annoy Brits)

>if anything it's more democratic since you would get to vote TWICE, further cementing the rule of majority.

BS, that is undemocratic, because the first vote would be voided and the second vote would then stand.

>>I'm not British, I'm a citizen of the Caliphate.
Allah Akbar. What's going on in Syria (i.e. Germany) anyway, anyone know?

So when your country votes for something, and the majority decided on sometbing, it should be revoted on until the "right" outcome is had?

HOLY SHIT NIGGA.

AHAHhahahahahHahaha!! Just fucking say it man

>democracy is good
>but only if it favors me and my opinion

Remain supporters false flagging as regretful Leave voters.

>Isn't this 100% undemocratic to ask for another referendum when you just lost one?

It would be undemocratic to riot or stage a coup, it's relatively democratic to sign a petition.

However, it's still incredibly immature, but it's not undemocratic.

I think that 7 votes would be a good amount to stop at. Don't you agree?

yes we needed a 5th thread about this

fuck off fucking kraut

>Who signed the petition

Based on this, people who aren't from Britain apparently.

> more democratic since you would get to vote TWICE

Why not 3 times? 4 times? Maybe 7?

Doing referendums until you get the vote you want? That only favours the elites. The same elites that lefities hate.

>I'm European
Then go to a fucking Europe. Also only Brits can vote in Britain.

>Also only Brits can vote in Britain.
Then why could Irish, Australians, Canadians etc. vote in the referendum?

>I also feel European first.

Lmao
I remember a few years ago when I had my mandatory day of military service (some weird shit we must do at 17, we go for one day in a military base and do useless stuff), the sergeant asked who felt French in the assemble and everyone raised their hand but some fat hipster girl
Then he asked who felt a citizen of Europe (it was right after showing us some EU propaganda), and like two persons (including the hipster fatty) raised their hands
Shit was glorious, especially in a group made of young normies

it is political suicide to do another referendum, the chance of failure is to great. they won't do it. if they do and say people on twitter say they are gonna vote remain. then the worst happens leavers get a bigger margin than last time and win TWICE. it would be a colossal disaster for any campaign and they won't have it.

Hmm yes that would be very thorough, a best of 7 series of votes

The EU patzies will continue until all English men are slaves. You may have to fight it out and I would start with the Scots traitors. Why can't the English leaders actually Leed their own people instead of getting a fat check and letting Brussels lead.Britain cannot allow Brussels to get hold of their nukes. Britain may need to threaten war with Brussels to get them off their backs.

You can believe next week when the EU votes their army it will be a moslem lead army so no mercy will be shown England. Obama is a cunt and will not help England.

We need to get Trump in so we can help Britain especially when the EU MOSLEM army comes a calling. Believe me they are coming.

>think referendum terms were wrong- should've said so long ago
>took part in a referendum but can't abide 50%+ decision
>didn't vote
>just had a referendum the result of which was to remain in UK (Scotland) but now think UK decided referendums have nothing to do with you

fuck off

>Wants a government that is against the murder of whites
>Criticizes the brit bongs for leaving an organization that imports millions of mudslimes parasites

>Your nose is showing Hans.

>I remember a few years ago when I had my mandatory day of military service (some weird shit we must do at 17, we go for one day in a military base and do useless stuff), the sergeant asked who felt French in the assemble and everyone raised their hand but some fat hipster girl
>Then he asked who felt a citizen of Europe (it was right after showing us some EU propaganda), and like two persons (including the hipster fatty) raised their hands
>Shit was glorious, especially in a group made of young normies

I realize that. And I don't say I feel like an EU citizen, I said I feel European first.

I hate the EU as much as anyone else, but I want to see a unified, white, Christian and powerful Europe with a right wing government. Germany is fucked up, how can I first feel German when the shit happened that happened in the last 12 months?

>>Criticizes the brit bongs for leaving an organization that imports millions of mudslimes parasites
Where do I criticize the Brexit vote?

If I change my mind, why shouldn't I have the opportunity to void my first vote? What's important here is my decision counts, not the vote itself.

No, I think twice is enough.

Yeah even my dad who has some sort of celtic boner (plays bagpipes, constantly drinking scotch, etc) said it was pathetic

Its been shared on my Kikebook by around 10 of my friends already. Literally all undergrad students doing lefty degrees

A week ago one was saying how proud he was to live in a democracy and now he's salty as fuck and won't accept the results

Maybe you should have done your research before the vote then

You forgot who we are dealing with.
youtu.be/ToWExplfYS8

> people doing art degrees should have a bigger say than people who stablised the country after the end of the British empire

I hate young people. But as with every generation, they'll grow up, get a job and realise they were all wrong.

r-right?

Not this time. Young people version 2.0 electric boogaloo.

>i-i voted for something i thought i liked... Please revote, there should always be two votes, one is the pretend vote incase people dont get their way, the second vote is to solidity that im a huge fucking cry baby :)

At this point it's completely fucking embarrassing. Leftists are unbelievably hypocritical and have no shame so I suppose it's to be expected, it's nearly as pathetic as claiming that there should be a new vote and that 16 and 17 year old should be allowed to vote because it's more their future. Then of course you have to wonder about the 14-15 year olds because it's effecting them even more, then what about 12-13 year olds, 11-10, 9-8 etc. Then they have the audacity to complain about muh racist xenophobes who are scared of immigrants and claim to be emigrating...to white countries obviously. They're so ridiculous they might as well be put out of their misery because their worth is equal to that of their gender studies course in the real world, fucking Z E R O.

>I am not british i am European
kill yourself

>nice OC

You misunderstand fampai, these "educated" people are so "educated" they think EU = Europe. Do you really think it was the leavers who googled what the EU was and not these legitimate retards who don't understand the difference between the EU and Europe? Christ, I unironically seen people asking if it meant Britain had to be physically relocated elsewhere. Now do you understand why they're such an annoyance, it's an insult their vote is worth the same as someone of even average intelligence.

>OP's pic: I am not British.

What the fuuuck!

It didn't turn out the way we wanted? Let's try again!

we should spam votes until it the number is larger than the population of the UK, leftists will look stupid as hell if they have to try and explain it

Funny part is Cameron specifically said there would only be one referendum.

>Based on this, people who aren't from Britain apparently.

A lot of them aren't even from Europe

Who the fuck cares about an Internet petition, especially one being spammed by foreigners and butthurt sore losers?

The British government doesn't actually give a shit about online petitions, right?

Are we now going to always have a rerun of the election if 1-2 million people sign a petition?

What if remain wins the second referendum then 1-2 millions brexiters sign a petition for a third referendum? And then if they lose what if they keep signing petitions? What if both sides keep signing petitions back and forth?

What if labour loses the next general election so 1 million labour voters start signing petitions for reruns until labour wins?

Why should a 1-2 million majority decide on something that was previously decided by a referendum in which 34 million people voted? Why is that 1-2 million people special?

Do you not see how unethical the idea of rerunning referendums until people vote the right way is?

>I think twice is enough

Why would twice be enough?

Surely if you were going by averages, three times would be the "best" way to get the result.

But people knew about the vote beforehand, people had half a year to consider the arguments of both campaigns and choose their side.

The fallout following the 48 hours after the vote should not be a reason to "void" your vote.

You had the time to choose carefully, and if you changed your mind, then you fucked up.

The voter turnout was incredibly large, and even in areas in london which were presumably flooded, there were still higher turnouts averaging at around 65-75%.

David Cameron and Corbyn have already put down efforts at a second referendum, so I see it being a very small possibility.

This. British first, but we're all mother Europe's sons. However EU is not Europe.

>LETS KEEP VOTING UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT

Typical liberal thought process

I'd be annoyed if it wasn't so goddamn funny realising that the leftys are throwing their whole hope behind a petition that has been signed mostly by people who can't vote.

2 million Britshits marched against the last Iraq war they didn't click something on the internet, but we still got it. Fuck those niggers.

>Are we now going to always have a rerun of the election if 1-2 million people sign a petition?

Yeah, except a shitload of those who "signed" aren't even UK citizens so their opinion is irrelevant anyway not to mention that the group who is being the loudest sorest loser ever is also the group that had the lowest turnout in the actual referendum.

That whole petition is just embarassing.

>In light of this vote, we first need to reflect on the choices people made and why they made those choices. I'm sure there are concerns but perhaps the decision was rash and many voters did not fully comprehend the ramifications. We must not forget the very substantial portion of our people who wished to remain in the European Union, and in light of new facts many Leave voters may not still be committed to their decision. Democracy does not mean being tied to single impulsive decisions that cannot be reviewed and changed, rather the process is dynamic and ever evolving and the actions of the government must meet those realities. To do anything else would be simply to impose a tyranny on a minority by a majority, and this is not what our country stands for.

never gonna happen.

once bojo the butcher seizes control i hope he executes everybody on that list, publicly and with his trademark brutality.

>Eh I couldn't get up that morning, I had to see some friends and there was just so much going on facebook that day... so yeah I demand another vote!

Coming from the same scum that didn't turn up to exams at university then carry on for a week that they missed it because of a bad period that day/some african cultural event and the university has no choice but to give them a passing grade and move on before they lose their jobs.

>you're not allowed to change your mind ever

t. idiot

RIGGED

RIGGED

RIGGED

>I also feel European first

You don't feel, Hans.
You have been indoctrinated your whole life, you don't know how to follow your instinct.

>if we vote to remain in the EU

Who the hell is this slag to criticise?

This is just so beautiful. They were so certain that they'd win, weren't they?

Why don't these people just fucking LEAVE?
If you want the UK to be European go to Europe, if you want the US to be Canadian go to Canada, if you want Germany to be Turkish go to Turkey, etc.

I didn't like the way the UK was heading so I left, they can do the same, it's not hard.

How the fuck has it come to this? What happen to Sun never sets? Dont they teach glorious British history or they are just feeding youth with muh apartheid?

>Who would do such a thing?

>I also feel European first.
Kill yourself.

>Remain campaign gets over 1.5m votes
>People surprised the second EU ref gets any
Where did all these people who want to remain come from?

>UK geriatrics ruined things for everybody
>we want to continue being ruled by continental oldfucks

Don't underestimate Sup Forums crybabies user, some are so autistic that they try to melt steel beams with jet fuel. There's even a bunch of babies up in scotland trying to secede from the union over this. ;(

Twice should be enough to quell the crybabies I think, given the proposed constraints of the petition.

>I live in a big important city my opinion is more valuable and informed than anyone living in the boonies :^)

>Twice should be enough to quell the crybabies I think, given the proposed constraints of the petition.

What if remain wins? Two out of three?

"Voting is only ok when i like the results"

i read an article that has the shitty tweet section like most articles these days and one of them said something along the lines of "It's about time London is segregated from the rest of the country". people from london are pakis or gullible as fuck

>I FEEL EUROPEAN

Get gassed, Kike.

That bitch on the right is why the UK had to leave the EU. Whole generations are being brainwashed into globalism. This is why they get so butthurt about the Union Jack being flown. They see it as a symbol of nationalism.

>Would have even voted if remain had won on such a margin.

No, you wouldn't have.

only 600,000 signiture are from the UK

and take into account only 34% of British people voted to be part of the EU

everyone else wants out or is neutral

>petition is shilled hard by johnny foreigner

>1.5 million people want to revote holy shit this is so important so many people care!

meanwhile 17 million voted to leave

>yeah but they're old so they don't count

Its not the prospects of a second referendum which annoy me, its the 490 pro-EU MPs who could fuck up our exiting the EU.